loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

4.2

Fast efficient and easy

The whole process was simple and easy, from the online submission to dealing with the service team, everyone I spoke to was helpful and either through text, phone calls or email . I was guided through the entire process.
The rates were awesome , to the point I also refinanced an existing investment property whilst initially only looking to buy a new property.
Thanks to the loans.com team and I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone.

Fred
FredNorthern Territory

Fast and easy process if you have clear documents for submission the process is pretty much automated.

The percentage of loan was deciding factor as it was lowest in the market. Customer service was great. It was agreed for a fixed percentage for a period of 2 years.

Loan Start DateMay 2022
Tom D
Tom D

Top marks

Coming from one of the big 4 banks, loans.com.au was a breath of fresh air, professional and friendly team with timely updates and on demand responsive support, thank you loans.com.au team

Brooke
BrookeMount Martha

Easy process, helpful information and communication

Researching home loans is hard but my process was easy from the first enquiry. I had multiple conversations with my assigned broker and we looked at multiple properties together. When I finally made the decision on the right property and my offer was accept, the rest of the loan process was simple and quick.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great 5 star review Brooke!

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Jerome
JeromeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made it so easy!

Lani and Mike were super quick to follow up, supportive and just wonderful in general! I'd recommend them and loans.com.au for making this a great process for first home buyers.

Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Jerome, and congratulations on buying your first home! We'll pass this lovely message onto Lani and Mike.

Lyndal J
Lyndal JMurray Region, NSW

Outstanding service

Laura and Aroha worked with me to secure a home loan, recently. They were outstanding to deal with. Efficient, great communicators. The process was very fast and finalised very quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend Loans.com. Thank you both and to the whole team.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the 5-stars Lyndal! We're so glad you found us easy to deal with, and we appreciate the recommendation.

Kim
KimHunter Region, NSW

Such an easy process!

The whole process was so easy. The staff I spoke to were knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. The only negative I found initially was I didn’t have direct contact with my person once I found a house and had some questions. Overall super happy! Thank you

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019