loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Loans made enjoyable

The whole process of applying for a home loan was made much easier than I could have imagined. The online system is so intuitive and helpful, everything is made so clear and manageable and the overwhelm that can enter into getting a loan is just dissolved in lucid step-by-step instructions and helpful feedback. Great rates and a painless process. Highly recommended.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Robert!

Cathleen
CathleenHunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

Brodie & Gaurav gave exceptional customer service - they were very professional & courteous at all times & answered all my questions efficiently & promptly. Would highly recommend them. Five stars & 10/10 for this company.

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the awesome review Cathleen! We're so happy we could assist.

Kurt G.
Kurt G.Hunter Region, NSW

So easy to extend the loan!

Happily we’re getting an extension on our home loan and got the lending manager who set us up last time! The loan extension has been surprisingly easy with only a couple of pages of paperwork, we should be all sorted within a week! Pool and landscaping here we come!

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Kurt, thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts. We're so glad to hear you had an easy experience in extending your loan. Good luck with the pool and landscaping!

Perfect service

Customer service is amazing. Jazmin is very friendly, accommodating, professional and a pleasure to work with. Jazmin is also very knowledgeable about everything to do with loans, any questions asked are answered excellently.
Highly recommend loans.com.au and jazmin for home loans.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your feedback Sophie we appreciate it! We'll share this with Jazmin and the team.

Nikki
NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

10 out of 10

I dealt with Nicholas Brown who couldn’t have been more helpful, flexible and customer caring. He made the process so incredibly easy. I would highly recommend loans.com, particularly Nic as a consultant.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Nikki, thanks so much for your wonderful review. I'll pass this on to Nick and the team!

Hopi
Hopi

Really happy so far!

A really straightforward process. The staff were so efficient and competent, if they said they were going to send something - it was sent. The customer service was excellent, they were really friendly, and always happy to go the extra mile. They passed on the rate cut. And I am quite happy with my current rate. The app is only ok though.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Sharon
SharonVictoria

Happy Customer

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Sharon, we pride ourselves on offering quick and easy service and a great online app, so thanks for the honest and positive feedback. It was a pleasure helping you with your refinance and top up. We really appreciate the recommendation.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Very helpful, good rate

They were well informed and helpful on the phone. There was a bit of confusion between individuals who looked after my case and there were times when I had to email them directly instead of through the portal as that was apparently quicker. Overall a good experience.

Carly
CarlyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great product

My experience with loans.com.au was a good one. There home loan products are great, best value on the market and a great rate. I found the service to be excellent, customer service representatives were always very prompt to get back to us as, particularly as our 30 day settlement approached. Staff were friendly, informative and available. The online tool system is also user friendly. There were no unexpected hidden costs with this loan.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Jason K.
Jason K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and a competitive rate

Since finding out about loans.com.au on a comparison site, I found them to have a competitive interest rate and fees. Once I started a pre-approval application, I was given a single point of contact to complete the process which was great. The process was easy. After purchasing a property, I was given a new contact person who guided me through the process. I am very happy with the provider overall and have already recommended to others.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Nat
NatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

so far so good

transferring my mortgage from a big four to loans.com.au has been a simple process. ontrack is a great for transferring info and documents. loans.com.au are easy to contact with questions.

Andy
AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

First contact was very helpful and throughout until our move. Rate was very competitive and just what we needed in terms of being able to purchase our next property. Great all around.

Quick, Easy, Responsive & Competitive

As a prospective first home purchaser, the team at Loans were patient with all my questions, explained everything in plain English, responded promptly to all enquiries, and offered the most competitive rate on the market. Their online system is both easy to use and very useful - convenient and efficient way to upload required documents, chat with Loans staff and see the progress of your application.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Great value and flexibility

Great interest rate and flexible terms. The customer service was amazing and beyond helpful. They provide a better product than the big banks - more personal and individually suited. Highly recommend to others.

Good service

Loans.com.au staff were helpful to fast track our short settlement, and always available to chat with. Happy with rates and 100% offset account. Ontrack online portal was sometimes confusing and not up to date.