loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

4.3
Fred
FredNorthern Territory

Fast and easy process if you have clear documents for submission the process is pretty much automated.

The percentage of loan was deciding factor as it was lowest in the market. Customer service was great. It was agreed for a fixed percentage for a period of 2 years.

Loan Start DateMay 2022
David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT EXPERIENCE

As we had not had a loan for many years, doing it online with minimal personal contact was a new experience for us. Also, to obtain and provide information at times we thought daunting as we were doing through "OnTrack" and we were not sure if we were right or not but, it was easy and really comprehensive

Loan Start DateFebruary 2022

Great service top app

Fast friendly service. Paper work a breeze with the app. Very satisfied with Loans.com.au.
Would highly recommend Loans.com.au for quick fast settlements.
Able to borrow by providing 20% deposits with positive gearing covering the mortgage.

Loan Start DateMarch 2022
Ajith Bhojani
Ajith Bhojani

They got the job done

I used loans.com.au for a home loan. I needed the loan quick due to time constraints and they were very good. Good coms and the web portal worked well. As did the mobile app.

Loan Start DateDecember 2021
Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Grant W.
Grant W.Queensland

No need to shop around

Easy process from pre-approval to settlement
Competitive rate you can get from the market
Online tools for you to track the process, upload the files. Leaving a message, they will call you, no need to wait on the phone call.

Loan Start DateMarch 2022
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review Grant!

Jerome
JeromeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made it so easy!

Lani and Mike were super quick to follow up, supportive and just wonderful in general! I'd recommend them and loans.com.au for making this a great process for first home buyers.

Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Jerome, and congratulations on buying your first home! We'll pass this lovely message onto Lani and Mike.

Eddy P.
Eddy P.Perth, WA

Great service and would definitely use them again!

We've had our first loan with loans.com.au and so we decided to stay with them for our next home. We've been searching for our new home for the last three years and over the years our lending manager Sharon had been very patient and professional in assisting us. We've had an issue with the valuation of our property because not all the quotes were provided to the valuer which delayed the assessment process but Sharon stepped in and resolved the issue very quickly. We were getting close to the settlement date and the rest of the loans.com.au team were able to escalated our application and get us over the line. Overall, a very positive experience and would definite go with them again.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019