loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Jerome
JeromeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made it so easy!

Lani and Mike were super quick to follow up, supportive and just wonderful in general! I'd recommend them and loans.com.au for making this a great process for first home buyers.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great review Jerome, and congratulations on buying your first home! We'll pass this lovely message onto Lani and Mike.

Cathleen
CathleenHunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

Brodie & Gaurav gave exceptional customer service - they were very professional & courteous at all times & answered all my questions efficiently & promptly. Would highly recommend them. Five stars & 10/10 for this company.

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the awesome review Cathleen! We're so happy we could assist.

Kurt G.
Kurt G.Hunter Region, NSW

So easy to extend the loan!

Happily we’re getting an extension on our home loan and got the lending manager who set us up last time! The loan extension has been surprisingly easy with only a couple of pages of paperwork, we should be all sorted within a week! Pool and landscaping here we come!

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Kurt, thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts. We're so glad to hear you had an easy experience in extending your loan. Good luck with the pool and landscaping!

Perfect service

Customer service is amazing. Jazmin is very friendly, accommodating, professional and a pleasure to work with. Jazmin is also very knowledgeable about everything to do with loans, any questions asked are answered excellently.
Highly recommend loans.com.au and jazmin for home loans.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your feedback Sophie we appreciate it! We'll share this with Jazmin and the team.

Nikki
NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

10 out of 10

I dealt with Nicholas Brown who couldn’t have been more helpful, flexible and customer caring. He made the process so incredibly easy. I would highly recommend loans.com, particularly Nic as a consultant.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Nikki, thanks so much for your wonderful review. I'll pass this on to Nick and the team!

Sharon
SharonVictoria

Happy Customer

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Sharon, we pride ourselves on offering quick and easy service and a great online app, so thanks for the honest and positive feedback. It was a pleasure helping you with your refinance and top up. We really appreciate the recommendation.

Carly
CarlyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great product

My experience with loans.com.au was a good one. There home loan products are great, best value on the market and a great rate. I found the service to be excellent, customer service representatives were always very prompt to get back to us as, particularly as our 30 day settlement approached. Staff were friendly, informative and available. The online tool system is also user friendly. There were no unexpected hidden costs with this loan.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Easy home loan!!

Customer service was excellent. They explained everything clearly and kept in touch regularly.
The rates are quite good right now.
Wasn't real impressed with 'On Track', especially the app. Needs urgent attention to be more user friendly..

Loan TypeSplit

Jason K.
Jason K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and a competitive rate

Since finding out about loans.com.au on a comparison site, I found them to have a competitive interest rate and fees. Once I started a pre-approval application, I was given a single point of contact to complete the process which was great. The process was easy. After purchasing a property, I was given a new contact person who guided me through the process. I am very happy with the provider overall and have already recommended to others.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Nat
NatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

so far so good

transferring my mortgage from a big four to loans.com.au has been a simple process. ontrack is a great for transferring info and documents. loans.com.au are easy to contact with questions.

Andy
AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

First contact was very helpful and throughout until our move. Rate was very competitive and just what we needed in terms of being able to purchase our next property. Great all around.

Quick, Easy, Responsive & Competitive

As a prospective first home purchaser, the team at Loans were patient with all my questions, explained everything in plain English, responded promptly to all enquiries, and offered the most competitive rate on the market. Their online system is both easy to use and very useful - convenient and efficient way to upload required documents, chat with Loans staff and see the progress of your application.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Great value and flexibility

Great interest rate and flexible terms. The customer service was amazing and beyond helpful. They provide a better product than the big banks - more personal and individually suited. Highly recommend to others.

SDr
SDrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good experience

Overall I was very happy with the service and offering from loans.com.au. All staff especially my loan manager was very helpful and always available to speak with. Their online message function worked well and responses were received promptly.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

MiSe
MiSeCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Excellent Experience

I have had the most pleasant experience. They were really helpful, promptly replied to any message sent through the app. They went through lengths to explain the process as first home buyers we didn’t know much about what was next. I’ve had two staff assisting the entire time and whatever was said, was done. Very happy, I’ll stick with loans.com.au

Loan Start DateMarch 2019