loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Jerome
JeromeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made it so easy!

Lani and Mike were super quick to follow up, supportive and just wonderful in general! I'd recommend them and loans.com.au for making this a great process for first home buyers.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great review Jerome, and congratulations on buying your first home! We'll pass this lovely message onto Lani and Mike.

Perfect service

Customer service is amazing. Jazmin is very friendly, accommodating, professional and a pleasure to work with. Jazmin is also very knowledgeable about everything to do with loans, any questions asked are answered excellently.
Highly recommend loans.com.au and jazmin for home loans.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your feedback Sophie we appreciate it! We'll share this with Jazmin and the team.

Nikki
NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

10 out of 10

I dealt with Nicholas Brown who couldn’t have been more helpful, flexible and customer caring. He made the process so incredibly easy. I would highly recommend loans.com, particularly Nic as a consultant.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Nikki, thanks so much for your wonderful review. I'll pass this on to Nick and the team!

Carly
CarlyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great product

My experience with loans.com.au was a good one. There home loan products are great, best value on the market and a great rate. I found the service to be excellent, customer service representatives were always very prompt to get back to us as, particularly as our 30 day settlement approached. Staff were friendly, informative and available. The online tool system is also user friendly. There were no unexpected hidden costs with this loan.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Jason K.
Jason K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and a competitive rate

Since finding out about loans.com.au on a comparison site, I found them to have a competitive interest rate and fees. Once I started a pre-approval application, I was given a single point of contact to complete the process which was great. The process was easy. After purchasing a property, I was given a new contact person who guided me through the process. I am very happy with the provider overall and have already recommended to others.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Nat
NatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

so far so good

transferring my mortgage from a big four to loans.com.au has been a simple process. ontrack is a great for transferring info and documents. loans.com.au are easy to contact with questions.

Andy
AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

First contact was very helpful and throughout until our move. Rate was very competitive and just what we needed in terms of being able to purchase our next property. Great all around.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Quick, Easy, Responsive & Competitive

As a prospective first home purchaser, the team at Loans were patient with all my questions, explained everything in plain English, responded promptly to all enquiries, and offered the most competitive rate on the market. Their online system is both easy to use and very useful - convenient and efficient way to upload required documents, chat with Loans staff and see the progress of your application.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

SDr
SDrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good experience

Overall I was very happy with the service and offering from loans.com.au. All staff especially my loan manager was very helpful and always available to speak with. Their online message function worked well and responses were received promptly.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

MiSe
MiSeCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Excellent Experience

I have had the most pleasant experience. They were really helpful, promptly replied to any message sent through the app. They went through lengths to explain the process as first home buyers we didn’t know much about what was next. I’ve had two staff assisting the entire time and whatever was said, was done. Very happy, I’ll stick with loans.com.au

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Loan used forFirst Home

So simple and easy to work with

Online process was easy and simple
Communication with agents was easy
Enjoyed the uncomplicated approach
Overall a simple and easy process
Now a happy home owner
Effortless process end to end, updating documents and getying information

Loan TypeFixed Rate