loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

3.4
Christina D.
Christina D.Sydney, NSW

Happy with Customer Service!

I was on the phone today with Emma from Customer Care regarding an interest rate review on my existing investment loan. I was initially unsure of how to open up with my queries ie. what is the best interest rate reduction they can give me?, how much difference will it make to go for other loan setups (var/ fixed)?, am I even eligible to get a different rate? etc etc. So many what-ifs going through my mind and so little knowledge on the topic (I'm obviously not a real estate expert). TBH I was surprised how many options I had and at how easily my options were explained to me. I 100% recommend these guys for giving quality customer service and also for staying competitive.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your review and great feedback. We'll pass this on to Emma now!

Lawrence L.
Lawrence L.Sydney, NSW

Exceeded Expectations

Thanks to Jessica (Personal Lending Specialist) and Jordan (Support Officer) my investment loan refinance was completed in just over three weeks. The customer service and efficiency provided exceeded expectations and would not hesitate to recommend Loans.com.au to friends and family.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the 5-star review Lawrence, we really appreciate it! We'll share this with the team.

chirag
chirag

Great Customer Service!

The whole process of pre-approval to settlement is seamless and quick, unlike the Big 4. This is my 3rd Home Loan transaction with www.loans.com.au

My lending Manger Brodie and Support Officer Sharney went above and beyond to assist me with any queries I had. Both were absolutely prompt and always approachable and assisted me right from initial query for a home loan to settlement.

Very happy with the whole process. Look forward to work with Brodie and Sharney again next year and beyond. You guys are truly amazing.

Thank you so much for your support.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Wow what great feedback! We're so lucky to have a customer like you and so glad Brodie and Sharney provided you with such a great customer service experience. Thanks so much for your kind words and recommendation.

Cathleen
CathleenHunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

Brodie & Gaurav gave exceptional customer service - they were very professional & courteous at all times & answered all my questions efficiently & promptly. Would highly recommend them. Five stars & 10/10 for this company.

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the awesome review Cathleen! We're so happy we could assist.

Kris
KrisSydney, NSW

Fast, friendly and effective service, give them a go!

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your 5-star review Kris we appreciate it!

C.Chaaya
C.ChaayaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and fast service plus transparency

The customer service was the best among all the lenders I dealt with before including mortgage brokers. I got assessed over the phone and given an answer then and there. The refinance and new loan went smooth and as expected without any hiccups.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we're so glad to hear about your wonderful experience!

Danielle
Danielle South East Queensland, QLD

Refinance Home Loan

10/10 for customer service. Great rate for refinance of my home loan. Laura was friendly, efficient and easy to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures transparency and is user friendly.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind feedback - we're glad you had a great experience with Laura and loans.com.au! We'll also share your feedback on onTrack with our app team. Thanks again!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Fantastic service with excellent advice to suit our situation, nothing was too difficult and easy to understand

Our lending manager offered fantastic service with professional advice to suit our situation. She was clear and concise with her information and helped us through the application process and as such we found this to be simple. It's great to get through to a human not an automated machine when you need to contact them. Highly recommend the service and competitive rates.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you had a great experience with loans.com.au for your investment property.

Kurt G.
Kurt G.Hunter Region, NSW

So easy to extend the loan!

Happily we’re getting an extension on our home loan and got the lending manager who set us up last time! The loan extension has been surprisingly easy with only a couple of pages of paperwork, we should be all sorted within a week! Pool and landscaping here we come!

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Kurt, thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts. We're so glad to hear you had an easy experience in extending your loan. Good luck with the pool and landscaping!

Fantastic as usual

Andrew provided the best customers service . He knew what he was doing and was on the ball all the time. I would definitely go through Andrew and his team again

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind words Justin! We've just shared this with Andrew and the team.

Laura
LauraSydney, NSW

High level of customer service and integrity

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind words and taking the time to leave a review. We've passed this right on to Sue!

Sharon
SharonVictoria

Happy Customer

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Sharon, we pride ourselves on offering quick and easy service and a great online app, so thanks for the honest and positive feedback. It was a pleasure helping you with your refinance and top up. We really appreciate the recommendation.

Easy home loan!!

Customer service was excellent. They explained everything clearly and kept in touch regularly.
The rates are quite good right now.
Wasn't real impressed with 'On Track', especially the app. Needs urgent attention to be more user friendly..

Jean Marc
Jean MarcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy with the process. Very well look after.

ANZ bank was very difficult to dealt with after the royal commission.
Thanks a lot to the Loans.com.au teams for taking care of our home purchase.
Very smooth transition from the bank to online lender.

Loan Start DateJune 2019

Great value and flexibility

Great interest rate and flexible terms. The customer service was amazing and beyond helpful. They provide a better product than the big banks - more personal and individually suited. Highly recommend to others.