loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Christina D.
Christina D.Sydney, NSW

Happy with Customer Service!

I was on the phone today with Emma from Customer Care regarding an interest rate review on my existing investment loan. I was initially unsure of how to open up with my queries ie. what is the best interest rate reduction they can give me?, how much difference will it make to go for other loan setups (var/ fixed)?, am I even eligible to get a different rate? etc etc. So many what-ifs going through my mind and so little knowledge on the topic (I'm obviously not a real estate expert). TBH I was surprised how many options I had and at how easily my options were explained to me. I 100% recommend these guys for giving quality customer service and also for staying competitive.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your review and great feedback. We'll pass this on to Emma now!

Lawrence L.
Lawrence L.Sydney, NSW

Exceeded Expectations

Thanks to Jessica (Personal Lending Specialist) and Jordan (Support Officer) my investment loan refinance was completed in just over three weeks. The customer service and efficiency provided exceeded expectations and would not hesitate to recommend Loans.com.au to friends and family.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the 5-star review Lawrence, we really appreciate it! We'll share this with the team.

chirag
chirag

Great Customer Service!

The whole process of pre-approval to settlement is seamless and quick, unlike the Big 4. This is my 3rd Home Loan transaction with www.loans.com.au

My lending Manger Brodie and Support Officer Sharney went above and beyond to assist me with any queries I had. Both were absolutely prompt and always approachable and assisted me right from initial query for a home loan to settlement.

Very happy with the whole process. Look forward to work with Brodie and Sharney again next year and beyond. You guys are truly amazing.

Thank you so much for your support.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Wow what great feedback! We're so lucky to have a customer like you and so glad Brodie and Sharney provided you with such a great customer service experience. Thanks so much for your kind words and recommendation.

Cathleen
CathleenHunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

Brodie & Gaurav gave exceptional customer service - they were very professional & courteous at all times & answered all my questions efficiently & promptly. Would highly recommend them. Five stars & 10/10 for this company.

Loan used forRenovation
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the awesome review Cathleen! We're so happy we could assist.

Mishmemoo
MishmemooPerth, WA

Refinance from 1 of Big 4

We were very apprehensive from the start after being with one of the big 4 for many years...the whole process from start to finish was simple with the "On Track" app...we now have a great rate...if you are considering changing your home loan "JUST DO IT" and kick the big 4 to the Kerb..Thanks Loans.com.au..

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review! We're so glad we could assist.

Barry Holland
Barry HollandHunter Region, NSW

Great friendly service, no issue to small to be dealt with efficiently

From our first contact with Loans.com we received excellent service, there was help available each set of the way. I think it would have taken half the time to arrange the loan when compared to a traditional lender. Easy to use portal and great interest rates.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Barry we really appreciate the kind words!

Nan1970
Nan1970Central coast. NSw

So simple, didn't lead me one with promises

Fast and friendly. Didnt give me approval and then keep asking for more and more docs like other banks. Was simple online and if you need help they have an easy call line. I cant fault them this was by far the simplest loan I have ever applied for. Was approved within a week and mortgage is ready to be signed and exchanged with old bank. Give them a try Jazmin and Sharney were amazing and helped every step of the way.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your 5-star review, we're so glad to hear we could assist!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Kris
KrisSydney, NSW

Fast, friendly and effective service, give them a go!

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your 5-star review Kris we appreciate it!

C.Chaaya
C.ChaayaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and fast service plus transparency

The customer service was the best among all the lenders I dealt with before including mortgage brokers. I got assessed over the phone and given an answer then and there. The refinance and new loan went smooth and as expected without any hiccups.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we're so glad to hear about your wonderful experience!

Kunal
KunalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best End to End process

Being an online company, I had the best customer experience. It was easy, quick, hassle free and a seamless end to end process. Secondly, communication from Loans.com.Au was outstanding and with minimal documentation. I have been with many other banks earlier but have not seen such a great experience. Thank you to the entire team of Loan.com.Au

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Kunal, thanks so much for your great review. We're glad you had an awesome experience and were happy with teh communication. We're lucky to have an awesome customer like you!

Debbo63
Debbo63AU

Cannot fault

Quick and easy process. The team at Loans.com.au were helpful and friendly to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures quick processing of loans. Their app Smart Money once you get the loan is brilliant, and very easy to use. I must say I was dubious at first when I saw the low rate but it was a a very quick process

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We're glad you had a great experience and we appreciate your feedback on our onTrack and Smart Money apps!

Danielle
Danielle South East Queensland, QLD

Refinance Home Loan

10/10 for customer service. Great rate for refinance of my home loan. Laura was friendly, efficient and easy to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures transparency and is user friendly.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind feedback - we're glad you had a great experience with Laura and loans.com.au! We'll also share your feedback on onTrack with our app team. Thanks again!

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Fantastic service with excellent advice to suit our situation, nothing was too difficult and easy to understand

Our lending manager offered fantastic service with professional advice to suit our situation. She was clear and concise with her information and helped us through the application process and as such we found this to be simple. It's great to get through to a human not an automated machine when you need to contact them. Highly recommend the service and competitive rates.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you had a great experience with loans.com.au for your investment property.

Great advice and excellent customer service

We had an excellent conversation in regards to our loan objectives with our loansonline advisor. There was clarity in regards to loan structure and rates. We felt comfortable discussing our situation and received great advice.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your kind words Mick and Liza, we're so glad we could assist!

Kurt G.
Kurt G.Hunter Region, NSW

So easy to extend the loan!

Happily we’re getting an extension on our home loan and got the lending manager who set us up last time! The loan extension has been surprisingly easy with only a couple of pages of paperwork, we should be all sorted within a week! Pool and landscaping here we come!

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Loan used forRenovation
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Kurt, thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts. We're so glad to hear you had an easy experience in extending your loan. Good luck with the pool and landscaping!