loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

3.8
Jerome
JeromeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made it so easy!

Lani and Mike were super quick to follow up, supportive and just wonderful in general! I'd recommend them and loans.com.au for making this a great process for first home buyers.

Application Process
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Loan used forFirst Home
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great review Jerome, and congratulations on buying your first home! We'll pass this lovely message onto Lani and Mike.

So simple and easy to work with

Online process was easy and simple
Communication with agents was easy
Enjoyed the uncomplicated approach
Overall a simple and easy process
Now a happy home owner
Effortless process end to end, updating documents and getying information

Application Process