loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Dane
DaneNorth Queensland, QLD

Easy online lending process

The process was so much simpler than the larger banks. The whole process was handled online. Our customer service manager was all over the mortgage process and made it simple by giving us all the correct information. The rate for the construction loan was competitive with most loans found online. I would recommend that anyone on pensions, DVA payments or other non employment income give them a go.

Loan used forHome Construction
BaranClan
BaranClanHunter Region, NSW

LOANS.COM.AU HAS ALWAYS COME OUT IN FRONT WITH THE GOODS!

From the beginning of our home loan inquiry up to settlement, customer service was top notch with pleasing results. We have turned to loans.com.au for previous home loans and they cannot be faulted especially with their very compatible interest rates. Would not hesitate at all to recommend loans.com.au to anyone enquiring about home loans

Brilliant Home LOan

Service was excellent, timely and accurate.
No additional or unexpected costs and NO ridiculous application fees.
Easy process from start to settlement, great notification and fantastic product.
Would never go to a BIG bank again.

David C
David C

Very satisfied customer.

Customer service is very good. There were no unexpected extra costs. I am satisfied with interest rate charged on my residential investor loan. Loan settlement was timely and I was kept abreast of developments every step of the way.

Michael

Competitive rates, convenient, fast turnaround

Convenient, quick turnaround and very competitive rates. Online portal makes it easy to provide documents required for assessment.

I went through loans.com.au for a purchase and then ended up going through them again for a refinance for an existing property. Experience was so much more streamlined and hassle-free when compared to a traditional bank.

Loan Start DateMarch 2022
Brent
BrentPerth, WA

Would never go anywhere else!

Exemplary customer service! In over 40 plus year's we have been buying and selling home's and the likes. The best we have ever encountered! Honest, upfront! No questions unanswered! So simple and easy! The big banks didn't even come close! We are now looking at future borrowing! We have already promoted loans.com.au as a preferred lender! We have recommended loans.com.au, to our family, friends, workmates and anyone else who wants to know our business

Loan Start DateOctober 2021
anilpri
anilpriCloncurry

Excellent Service...!!

They were available all time to help though out the process from both sales and settlement teams. Quickly contacted me and instructed, if there is problem in my documents. Good luck home.com.au.

Loan Start DateApril 2022

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great service top app

Fast friendly service. Paper work a breeze with the app. Very satisfied with Loans.com.au.
Would highly recommend Loans.com.au for quick fast settlements.
Able to borrow by providing 20% deposits with positive gearing covering the mortgage.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateMarch 2022
Tom D
Tom D

Top marks

Coming from one of the big 4 banks, loans.com.au was a breath of fresh air, professional and friendly team with timely updates and on demand responsive support, thank you loans.com.au team

Loan TypeFixed Rate

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rates, great service, even for self-employed

I was skeptical that I could get a home loan with an online lender because I am self employed. This usually means complications and frustration in dealing with banks. But the rates and service (online, phone app, etc) offered by loans.com.au were too good not to try. Surprisingly, they were able to look objectively at my financial position and the whole approval process was fast and relatively easy (there's always documentation, right?). We were using a broker at the same time in case loans.com.au fell through, but the rates he got for us were going to cost an additional $12,000 over the first 10 years. Luckily for us we didn't need his banks. Definitely check these guys out.

D S.
D S.Canberra 2600, ACT

Reliable competitive home loan provider

I have completed many home loans and top up funds with Loans.com.au and they as a company have been brilliant for reliability to deliver a loan, provide easy to use process with online tools and excellent interest rates and minimal fees.

Chig77777
Chig77777Sydney, NSW

Competitive rates with good customer service

Investment loan - Support received by loan specialist was great, no issue through out the loan process, easy to apply and track application online. Smooth settlement on time. Competitive rates. Would use Loans.com.au again.

Thanks for the 5 stars!

Best system in place.

Loans.com.au is so far the best lender I have used.
Very efficient and patient to answer questions.

System is easy to use with constant updates without a call.

Highly recommended.

I will definitely use them for my next purchase

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us David! Thanks for leaving a great review.

Great customer service, everything explained and any issues resolved quickly

Quite satisfied with the rate offered and no additional surprises or costs involved. So quite happy with the service. The on track portal is so handy and user friendly I would recommend it

Loan used forHome Construction
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Chris!

Great Customer Service

From start to finish my home loan application & settlement was seamless. The staff were friendly & helpful. Jazmin was awesome & helped me endlessly! The settlement process was great, kept me informed throughout

Loan Start DateApril 2022
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for leaving a great review!