loans.com.au Car Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (78) and Variable Rate (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.5 years

Prompt, helpful, easy

Great simple process, staff have been more than helpful and everything was done in a timely manner, they even helped with sending through forms and contacting the dealer about the release date for me.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great review Perry! We're glad you found our staff to be helpful and hope you enjoy your new Kia!

KWill

KWillWestern District, VIC

Fantastic customer service

Customer service was fantastic from everyone. Simple and informative. Document portal easy and efficient. Couldn’t fault the process. Not having the intial Set up fee up front but added on is great!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review! We appreciate the kind words and the 5-stars, and glad to hear you found our app onTrack easy to use.

Floyd T.

Floyd T.Sydney, NSW

Suprisingly Went Really Well

The loan application was amazingly smooth and the customer service team did a bang of a job. Shout out to them and the application was pretty quick. I managed to get the car in 4 working days from the start of the application plus the rates are pretty good compared to other competitors out there. I highly recommend them.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback Floyd - glad to hear about your wonderful experience and we appreciate the recommendation!

NASIRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First got Pre-approval and then they taking me round and round

On 30 Min Call i provide all details and got pre-approval and after pre approval now they taking me round and round in circle. Things they required me over the fone have been provided but now they want more and more and more. not impress at all.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Nasir, thanks for your feedback. We've passed this on to management but if you have anything further to add, please send through to customercare@loans.com.au with your full name and App ID so we can trace back to your individual case.

App id 80048816

Jose

JosePerth, WA

Easy and smooth A to Z process

I wanted to see what other options were out there besides what the dealer was offering so I called loans.com.au where they advertised low interest car loans. I did not believe it at first but when I called I was told that my interest rate based on preliminary assessment would be less than 5% which is almost half of what the dealer was going to offer. I decided to go through the process. I was kept in the loop every step of the way. Their friendly staff responded to my queries promptly and ontrack was very easy to use and no paper printing was involved which is great especially now when we can do everything digitally. My loan was approved and settled in a matter of days after my initial inquiry. I would highly recommend this product.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback Jess, we're so glad you had an awesome experience with loans.com.au!

Shane S.

Shane S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smooth loan process

Loans.com was very helpful in assisting me with my car loan. Everything has been done within a short period of time. Steps are clear and straightforward. Highly recommended loan service!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback Shane, we're so glad you had an awesome experience with loans.com.au!

Jasmine

JasmineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incompetent, poor advice

DoreenrunnerMelbourne

Just info collecting

Comparing loans and this company came top list of being a good company, I can say they are just interested on getting information but not in lending money. Car value 40k with a deposit of 25k cash. I consider having a good credit with no faults and only one credit card for 8 years with no balance, score around 770, with $2000 a month free after paying bills to pay a car monthly repayment and they said I can not pay $340 a month for 4 years for the car, so will just pay car outright.

Doreenrunner

Dont worry, already took decision to pay car cash instead of finance a bit. Did review not to go over deal but to let people know how is to try do business with loans.com.au

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely impressed with the service!

From start to finish I could not fault loans.com.au staff and I could not be happier with the result of my loan application! I was skeptical going in because the rate was so much lower than others I'd seen on the market, but they followed through and got me a rate that is saving over $200 per month on my car loan.
From application to settlement took 4 days, and the whole process was so simple.

Could not rate the experience higher, I was shocked at how good it was.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Laura, thanks so much for leaving your review. We're so happy to be saving you more than $200 per month and you were happy with the experience. We're so lucky to have such an awesome customer like you!

Excellent customer service

Ben called me today regarding my car loan enquiry and he was very informative, he told me all the information I needed to know and more which left all my unsaid questions answered. Very friendly and non judgmental. Thanks Ben!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback Jas, we're so glad you had an awesome experience with Ben and loans.com.au!

AndyE

AndyESydney, NSW

Very good customer service

Our loan interview was very well conducted by Tanah. Went through things staightforwardly and calmly. We were very happy with the process. Explained everything clearly.
Rate was good and as expected

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review, Andy! We appreciate your feedback and are glad you had a great experience with Tanah!

Fast and easy process

Tried a couple of different applications with other lenders and got annoyed and frustrated. Gave this mob a go and found a fast and easy process. Thanks Tanah Beattie who contacted me to finalise the application. Very pleasant and easy to talk to.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your 5 star review Chris, we really appreciate it!

Bella Burgess

Bella BurgessSydney, NSW

Easy process, clear information

Spoke to a few people while deciding on a loan application but all were prepared to answer my questions, recognised my return calls and helped explain the details I needed. Great customer service, happy to be a customer moving forward!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Bella, we appreciate your feedback!

HAB

HABQueensland

Fast and Easy best service from Ranga

We fortunatley had the same person organise our two loans. Ranga is friendly, helpful and made this whole process easy! Thank you! Best service we have ever received. Very much appreciated

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your brilliant review! We appreciate it and are glad you had a great experience with Ranga and loans.com.au.

Zach M.

Zach M.

Awesome pricing backed by great customer service that is willing to help and go the extra mile!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your brilliant review Zach! We appreciate it and are glad you had a great experience with Tiffany, Yvonne and loans.com.au.

Outstanding Service

I dealt with Tiffany and she was great! Patient, understanding, quick and knowledgeable, whilst offering unbeatable interest rates. Thanks for your amazing service! However, they do need to update their services with the RAV4 hybrid onto the green car loan options.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Cherna, thanks so much for your awesome feedback. We're glad Tiffany was able to assist.

Maz

MazPerth, WA

Fantastic Service from Michael!

- answered all questions through my and checked in for understanding
- displayed empathy
- actively listened and resolved and problems that arose
- was a really quick and painless process
- all costs are outlined and explained, nothing hidden or unexpected and they are flexible if you decide to pay ahead.

All around great experience

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the 5-stars Maz we appreciate your feedback on your car loan experience!

Easy, quick & professional

Service was excellent, easy online system & quoted a great rate (which might be better yet if my car is considered green). Everything was explained very clearly and I processed efficiently and quickly.

I previously used Wisr finance to apply which were terrible, confusing, misleading, had 5 different people call me about the same thing, so many emails going back & forward. Polar opposite experience so I couldn’t be happier with loans.com.au.

It has been a great experience!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi there Vanessa, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you had a great experience with loans.com.au for your car loan.

Excellent customer service

The process both online and on the phone was seamless. Michael was most happy to assist with any questions I had. I would not hesitate to use loans.com.au again in the future.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much Sarah, we'll pass this on to Michael and the team!

Spoke to Ben over the phone, was really quick and efficient service. He made the process of the loan very easy and was super friendly to talk to, I would definitely recommend his services again.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the feedback Rhys! We're glad you had a great experience with Ben.