Listing monitored by loans.com.au

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (93) and Variable Rate (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.534 years
Terry
Terry

Amazing service and rate

Camelia was very helpful with the whole process. The app they use to upload your documents and track the application is very easy to use. I was so happy with the interest rate ($30 less per fortnight compared to the car dealer). End to end process was complete within 25 hours! Drop me a message if you are looking to join and I can give you a referral code to get $150 off the $400 application fee:)

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the 5 stars Terry we're so happy we could assist!

Rafie Yahya
Rafie YahyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy as 1,2,3!

I rate my customer experience a tough 10/10 from pre approval to settlement.
Honest and lovely workers no lie. Explained the whole process step by step since the first call, contract is really simple to comprehend and understand, no hidden fees towards the company!!, quick responses, 60 days to shop around and only pay your consultation fee should your application be finalised within that time frame! Low as interest rate too hey, other competitors did not dare compete.
Gotta say for a first timer, this a breeze.
Thank you Burnadette, Camelia and rest of the team! Xoxo
Raf.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your great review Raf! We really appreciate your kind words and are glad we could assist with your new Volkswagen!

Hman
HmanPort Macquarie

Could not fault.

Very competitive interest rate, an application fee that was a third of a competitor and absolute first class customer service. And finally they didn't try and come up with dodgy reasons to increase the interest rate like other companies.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your honest and great review! We're glad we could assist and we hope you enjoy your new Holden!

James
JamesCentral Queensland, QLD

A wonderful experince

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for this wonderful review James, we're so happy Ranga and Yvonne were able to help and you had a fantastic experience.

ellen k.
ellen k.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Very good

Very quick and easy process, messaging feature was very helpful and response time was fast. The app made it easy to check progress and upload documents at any time. I would use loans.com again

Application Process
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your great feedback Ellen. If there's anything we could do to make our service 5-star, please let us know!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent self serve platform!

Very easy process and I love being up to date with every step of the process! The app is very iser friendly and the you feel like your documents set priority!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great review Erik, we hope you love your new Hyundai!

Highly unimpressed

Application Process
Sa Faamatala
Sa Faamatala

This is an awesome one

The service that I was given was an awesome one.A great compination of professionalism and persuasive service for customer to stay.As this is my first car since arrival here in Australia,my finance experience with you guys will always be treasured as long as remain in this country.
My first phone enq and got a pre-approval from manager Tiffany excited me to look for a car and move forward.I was regularly recieving emails offering help and updates of process.Then I phoned and spoke with Officer Rose who was even helpful and awesome So my prayer is for the good Lord to bless your company with more business,and consider me to be one of your awesome customer.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your fantastic review! We'll share this with Tiffany, Rose and the team. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback.

Other Car Loans

All On line is bit difficult for some

After a couple of calls and talking to the helpful staff I finally got the paper work in, well its not on paper eh.
Emails and attaching information was a learning curve and the guys and girls were very helpful.

One thing that was a negative when the first direct debit was done the merchant came up as FMC not Firstmac and I cancelled my Bank account and cards as I thought that I had been scammed, lots of work now to re set up all my banking and direct debits again. Note to Management this was a huge disruption to my life.

Very bad, stay away

Have changed terms halfway loan without consent. They added a early payout fee without my consent or compensation. They have also added other fees when I was told initially by the sales rep there were none. But the changi8 of contract terms mid loan period is the most disturbing and surely illegal

Shaun
ShaunPerth, WA

Excellent service and interest rates

Great staff, great interest rates. A smooth web portal to upload documents, a couple of phone calls to confirm, and you are done. Thanks team, I'll be back for the next car.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your fantastic review Shaun we really appreciate it!

Elly
Elly Australian Capital Territory

Great rate!

Great customer service and follow ups/response timing. However there is a lot of paper work (re-finance) to submit to do this, but so worth the fantastic rate they are offering.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great review Elly! If you have any further feedback on the application process or anything we could possibly do to make your experience 5-star, we'd love to hear it! You can send this to customercare@loans.com.au. Thanks again!

Adam Biskupiak
Adam Biskupiak

Great car loan company ! Recommended !

Very efficient. Great communication. Friendly and responsive. Very easy process. Everything happens online. This is our second loan and we always will be going for car loan to them. Very recommended !

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Adam, we really appreciate it!

Tareq
TareqSydney, NSW

Very Vindictive and non-cooperative

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Tareq, we've escalated this case to Customer Relations. A senior member of our Customer Relations team will be in touch ASAP with an official response.

MTZ
MTZHunter Region, NSW

Very tricky and don't keep words

My loan was pre-approved for $58k with $5k deposit. I couldn't find the car I was after. I found a similar one in Auction. I got assurance from Loans.com.au that it should be ok to get higher amount of loan if that car price goes higher in auction. I ended up winning for $66k. They confirmed again. I made my $5k deposit to Auction. They started making delay to pay the rest (loan amount) to Auction. After a week, they asked me to come up with $15k deposit. Just because I didn't agree, they didn't pay the Auction. I ended up losing my deposit to Auction. What a crap and blackmailer Loans.com.au is.