Local Agent Finder

Local Agent Finder (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Local Agent Finder

Liss
LissPerth, WA

Driven agents

The agent I decided on was an easy decision as he straight up showed me how passionate and dedicated to his job he is. He was relentless and optimistic.

Sam R
Sam RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Free service saves time

I found the best agent twice through this service. The service provides you with a list of agents and their services making it easy to compare. In my 18 yrs as an investor, I can surely recommend this service to make agent selection so convenient and FREE. Property is a big investment so selecting agent should be an important decision.

Very helpful

It was handy being able to see the sale results of the agents, commissions and other information. Also how many properties they had on the market at the time. It helped us make a decision on the best three to contact.

Rick S
Rick SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made it easy to find an agent

This was by far the easiest way to source an agent, including reviews of performance, commission rates and contacts. It all made the choice easy and saved so much time. Had an offer in under two weeks.

Essential Resource

Helping vendors and landlords seek the best service available for their property goals. Also, ensuring smaller Agencies are considered where service and results are pinnacle to their success.

Took the hard work out of finding agents

I found the agent who called was at the time I asked to be contacted. Very nice on the phone asked question I needed to answer in order to help me find the right agent in my area. Gave me some suggestion that was also helpful. Took his time with me since I have not sold a property for over 20 years.

Sandra
Sandra

Very impressed

I was very happy engaging with Agent Finder. I received two calls from agents within 5 minutes. Saved me a load of research.

SHONA
SHONA

TIME SAVER

Great service - saved us a lot of time as this service looked at our requirements then provided us with choices - all three agents contacted us with positive results - each provided valuable tools for us to use - to help our decision with the best result for our property

AndyG
AndyGBrisbane

Fast and efficient

LocalAgentFinder provided me with a short list of three high quality agents within a very short time of initial contact. The Agents made contact with me inside 24 hours and visited my property soon afterwards to appraise it. All three Agents had good sale records, assessed the property and provided useful feedback to me. LocalAgentFinder kept in contact during the process. I would use Local Agent Finder again if I was selling a property in the future.

mick lin
mick linPerth, WA

Great service.

Great help and time saver on finding the right agent to sell my property. All the hard initial work is done for me.

Selling a house with ease

They were very faster in contacting us and helping us find the perfect company to list our home with. Excellent service and very friendly staff

Kateben
KatebenMelbourne

Please keep away unless you wish to get harassed

If I could five a 0 star i would. I wish I read the reviews before anything!! From the moment I sent my details through agent finder even saying not ready to list at the moment waiting for my comparison I was getting blinded by agents....one agent rang 6 times in one day .... it was rather frightening and I felt very uncomfortable !!!! I’ve had agents email me properties to buy ... I’m not even looking to buy!!! What an awful awful site !! I feel trapped so I’ve sent a generic email to all the agents who’s calls I didn’t answer saying to please stop ringing and if I am interested I’ll get in contact !!
This company needs to be shut down immediately !!!

Customer Service within 10 minutes

Called me straight away, found out what i needed and the type of agent i wanted to deal with. It waas nice to talk to a real human.

Do not use this service

I found this site while couch surfing one night. Already had an agent lined up. Typed in details because there is no other way around it. My poor agent cannot get rid of them, in spite of me asking them to back off, they continue to claim service agreement and will demand payment upon sale. Calls from RE agents began immediately. Most of them agreed it was wasting everyone's time.

Jdub
JdubCentral Queensland, QLD

Scam should be investigated

Not what they advertise. Ours not free because you pay a kick back through the agent you select. They provide crap agent comparisons. They just show three local agents and 5 out of area. It's not a comparison website its a scam.

Find out how Local Agent Finder compares to other Real Estate Agents

Deceptive and charge agents 0.4125% of sale price so agents will have to pass this on!

They are very cunning and promise to give you a report so that you enter your details. The shortlisted agents will then have to pass on the full added commission to you or canNOT give you any reduction because they charge 0.375% plus GST of the sale price.

That's almost $3000 on a $700,000 property sale! They don't disclose to vendors that the agents will be charged (and exorbitantly too) for this lead! Worse than loan sharks.

inundated with calls within hours

I was simply scrolling through and filled in the details as I was led to believe that I would receive the information for me to look for agents in my own time. But no, within the hour, my phone started to ring with agents who saw my inquiry and my phone number was given out to all of them. I simply don't have time during a working day to take this amount of unrelated work calls. I regret signing up and now over 37 agents have my phone number.

Deejay
Deejay

Waste of time

Used this service when selling my Southport unit. Received 37 agents' details located from Robina to Brisbane (an hour away). Certainly not local. As soon as you look at an agent's details to compare commission etc, your contact details are forwarded to that agent and you are subsequently inundated with emails and calls from agents, many of whom you are not considering because they are not competitive. Not a service I would recommend or ever use again.

Unethical deceptive website

This website claims that you can browse the local agents around and compare their fees in your own time no pressure.. They make you enter all your details and then allocate you a case manager who will hound you. Then when you connect with agent to see their fee, the agent somehow gets and alert an email saying you want to be contacted and they are provided with all your details even if you select to box that says you do not wish to be contacted. It's an awful experience in what is a very stressful time. If you want to find a good local agent ask around your local area or monitor the recent sales in your area on property sales websites like realestate.com.au or Domain.com.au - you do not need this service.

c0urtzz
c0urtzzPerth, WA

Frustrating - Gives a rate comparison but expect to be hounded with 5-10 phone calls per day

Cameron Troy
Cameron TroyMelbourne

Parasites on the Real Estate Industry

Sites like this only give your details to agents who sign up and not necessarily the best agent in your area. The site then charge the agent a large portion of their commission.
From my experience the best agents do not use these sites.
Do your own research for the best results.
Once you have put your details into this site they are sent to many agents. If you go to use that agent in the future the agency is billed.
Agents do not work as hard or push your property if they have to split their commission.

john
johnMelbourne

LocalAgentfinder

rubbish, bottom end of the barrel... all low quality agents. Then harassment - so would suggest you steer clear. if want to test do my phone and hide your number

Andrew Gakas
Andrew Gakas

Disappointing experience

I chose to use local agent finder for my personal research. I was shocked to find that my personal details had been forwarded on to hundreds of agents, who in turn started to hound me for my listing​. My phone was ringing constantly for over a week afterwards, and unfortunately I let one agent talk me into listing with him. Biggest mistake of my life. House did not sell. I am out of pocket thousands of dollars. Avoid using this website.

Rev2014
Rev2014Melbourne

Typical Dishonest Real Estate Scam

Although their website and TV advert clearly state you decide which agents you want any contact with, this is not the case. Even if you've selected not to be contacted by agents the moment you check any agents fees you'll have them all phoning and harassing you for appraisals. Don't bother with this website its only there to benefit agents.