Local Agent Finder

Local Agent Finder

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Local Agent Finder

Disappointed customer
Disappointed customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Truthful Advice

The advice has been truthful as it can be while my inquiries cannot always be found satiable, the staff remains helpful, even though an information pkg promised to be emailed to me is yet to be received.

inundated with calls within hours

I was simply scrolling through and filled in the details as I was led to believe that I would receive the information for me to look for agents in my own time. But no, within the hour, my phone started to ring with agents who saw my inquiry and my phone number was given out to all of them. I simply don't have time during a working day to take this amount of unrelated work calls. I regret signing up and now over 37 agents have my phone number.