Local Agent Finder

Local Agent Finder (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Local Agent Finder

Liss
LissPerth, WA

Driven agents

The agent I decided on was an easy decision as he straight up showed me how passionate and dedicated to his job he is. He was relentless and optimistic.

Sam R
Sam RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Free service saves time

I found the best agent twice through this service. The service provides you with a list of agents and their services making it easy to compare. In my 18 yrs as an investor, I can surely recommend this service to make agent selection so convenient and FREE. Property is a big investment so selecting agent should be an important decision.

Rick S
Rick SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made it easy to find an agent

This was by far the easiest way to source an agent, including reviews of performance, commission rates and contacts. It all made the choice easy and saved so much time. Had an offer in under two weeks.

Essential Resource

Helping vendors and landlords seek the best service available for their property goals. Also, ensuring smaller Agencies are considered where service and results are pinnacle to their success.

Real Estate Agents

Find out how Local Agent Finder compares to other Real Estate Agents

Took the hard work out of finding agents

I found the agent who called was at the time I asked to be contacted. Very nice on the phone asked question I needed to answer in order to help me find the right agent in my area. Gave me some suggestion that was also helpful. Took his time with me since I have not sold a property for over 20 years.

Sandra
Sandra

Very impressed

I was very happy engaging with Agent Finder. I received two calls from agents within 5 minutes. Saved me a load of research.

SHONA
SHONA

TIME SAVER

Great service - saved us a lot of time as this service looked at our requirements then provided us with choices - all three agents contacted us with positive results - each provided valuable tools for us to use - to help our decision with the best result for our property

AndyG
AndyGBrisbane

Fast and efficient

LocalAgentFinder provided me with a short list of three high quality agents within a very short time of initial contact. The Agents made contact with me inside 24 hours and visited my property soon afterwards to appraise it. All three Agents had good sale records, assessed the property and provided useful feedback to me. LocalAgentFinder kept in contact during the process. I would use Local Agent Finder again if I was selling a property in the future.

mick lin
mick linPerth, WA

Great service.

Great help and time saver on finding the right agent to sell my property. All the hard initial work is done for me.

Real Estate Agents

Find out how Local Agent Finder compares to other Real Estate Agents

Selling a house with ease

They were very faster in contacting us and helping us find the perfect company to list our home with. Excellent service and very friendly staff

Customer Service within 10 minutes

Called me straight away, found out what i needed and the type of agent i wanted to deal with. It waas nice to talk to a real human.