Local and Interstate Removals

Local and Interstate Removals (page 2 of 3)

gratefulness for hassle free move

The move was about 8 cubic meters on a back load from Sydney to regional Queensland. We got a quote, changed a few items, but there was no price increase. Date was given for pick-up and date of arrival in QLD. And this is how it happened. What more can you ask, it certainly took a lot of stress out of the "event". Communication per email had a quick turn-about with direct answers to questions. Well done!

Tam

Tam

Incredible service

Soundra Lawrence

Soundra LawrenceCHERRYBROOK

Diego was excellent and his helper was nice too

Move was for a 12 KM distance. We had an Office suite to be transported which comprised of many fittings. Diego's handling of the furniture was impeccable ably supported by Joey. Diego fixed the furniture for us and it was a perfect job. He has the eye to detail and took his time to make sure everything was intact and firm.

T G

T GMelbourne

Reasonable option for interstate service

I wanted to write a balanced review after seeing a high number of positive ratings here but some low ones on FB...

I did an interstate backload move of a 1 br apartment. To get the negative out of the way, there was a significant delay in start and finish times (scheduled times were 6pm-9am, actual time was 9am-10pm the next day). That basically led me to waste a day waiting. I was told the delay was due to an emergency but the standby movers weren't aware of the reason?

Everything else about the service however was great - the movers were incredibly professional and careful, nothing broken or damaged.

I would recommend Local and Interstate Removals as good value, preferably if you have a lot of time on your hands.

Very happy with service

I recently moved from Melbourne to Sydney and was very happy with the service provided by both Melinda and the removalists on the day. The cost was very competitive and all of my belongings arrived interstate the very next day and in good condition. In particular I just want to also thank Melinda for all of her helpful assistance throughout the entire process. Thank you

Very Good Service

I recently moved from Sydney to Melbourne with premium service. Melinda was very helpful and she always response promptly. The stuffs took care of the furniture and kept all my request. Overall I will highly recommend them.

Rae

RaeSydney

They made it easy.

What I especially liked about Local and Interstate Removals was that they didn't spam me.

Melinda and the removalists were friendly and polite, worked swiftly and communicated well. All the way through, I felt like I knew what was going on, when and how.

I paid a little more than usual this time and I'm glad I did. I'm very happy, thank you.

Ann SGold Coast

Most expensive service does not guarantee you the best

Thankyou

Ash

AshBrisbane

Excellent customer service

I recently moved a 2-3 bedroom house from Sydney to Brisbane & found this company to be excellent! All staff were very friendly and helpful, which made the whole process easier.

Stress Free Move!!!

Grant

GrantKedron

Amazing Compant to deal with

We moved some office furniture from SYD to BNE, from the first interaction with Melinda to the final good bye with the transport team, nothing was too much effort. Next time we need to move items interstate, I will only call these guys! Well done.

Excellent Service, Reasonable Price

I recently used Local and Interstate Removals for my move from Sydney to Melbourne. I found the service to be very professional and communications were spot on. I am happy to recommend them to anyone considering to use Local and Interstate Removals. Great work guys!

Aaron

AaronSydney

Exactly what we needed

Move was a 2br semi, short distance
Arrived a little later than the time window advised, but they did a great job, just what we needed.

Disappointed

DisappointedMaitland

Perfect from the initial inquiry

I organised my brothers move from ACT to Maitland NSW. Elle was extremely helpful, excellent customer service and the guys were just amazing in their professionalism, care and speed at which they worked. Everything arrived safely and I couldn't praise Local and Interstate removals higher, they ensured that the whole move went smoothly.

Excellent workers

4 Bedroom double storey house. The move was short distance. The guys were very punctual and they were also very professional.

Jo

Jopenrith

Safe, Reliable and Proffesional

AlpsSydney

Worst Move ever

Local and Interstate R.Local and Interstate Removals

Please call the office at your earliest convenience so we can rectify your concerns with urgency
Kind regards
L&I removals team

fionla

fionla

A++Service Relocate from Sydney to Melb

Sam and Jo arrived head of time 100% took good care of all my goods for my 1bed unit, extremely professional and hard working. Elle from the office extremely efficient and polite I highly recommend them to others, turely took my stress away, dismantle and reassembly my furniture too, very grateful for their service.

redroute

redrouteSydney

Excellent customer service

Best moving service ever

Had to have stuff moved from Sydney to Melbourne. Couldn't have asked for a better or more cost effective service. Everything was organised perfectly from booking to pick up to delivery. This would have to be the most helpful, professional and friendly service I ever experienced, from the office staff to the movers - I highly recommend their service.

See all Local and Interstate Removals reviews