Local Ontime Electrician

Local Ontime Electrician (page 3 of 4)

4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Ayman & Troy

Ayman and Troy upgraded my power board in addition to much other needed electrical work around our house. I found both very punctual, friendly and helpful in discussing the work required. I am extremely pleased with their work and can honestly recommend either of these individuals as professional in their job.

Hi Damian,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate the kind words.
Looking forward to assisting you again.
Local Ontime Electrician Ph: 1300 215 728

Ahmed and Youssef are very polite and efficient. Did a great job. Arrived on time, very efficient and good work. Tidied up after completion. We are very satisfied with their work!

Hi Peter,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it.
Looking forward to assisting you again in the future.

Buck Rogers.

Buck Rogers.Sydney, NSW

The new age of modern Electric Energy.

. The kitchen light up is great, like daylight. Ahmad was very polite and got on with the task well done and set out fine. A great representative for the firm.

Adam C

Adam CSydney, NSW

Excellence

Ayman & Youssef removed & replaced three lights & ceiling fans for me this morning. Absolutely excellent service.
Professional, courteous, on time & great young men.
It was a good experience & I would have no hesitation in recommending these guys.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

QUICK AND ON TIME

Thank you Hamzi, great job. Get here on time. And finished job nice and tidy. Even you have a lots of other work to do, I really appreciate you fitting in my work. The fitting of heater looks very good. And the power point was just perfect!

Debbie T.Sydney, NSW

Repeat Service - excellent standard

Had Ahmad out today to install new electrical box and some sensor lights.
Received a call this morning that he may be a few minutes late (which he ended up getting there at the time provided). This in itself is excellent customer service as who else gets sick of waiting in all day for a tradesman providing an estimate arrival time of 'morning' or 'afternoon'.

Ahmad was extremely professional and once the job was completed he showed and explained each area that he had worked on which was greatly appreciated. I am more than happy to have found this company and have passed details onto friends and work colleagues, as good quality work without cutting corners is hard to find these days.

Debbie T.

Can I also add (which should have been added in the first message), the ladies that I have spoken to in the Office are a pleasure to deal with, very professional and kind.

Local Ontime E.Local Ontime Electrician

Thank you Debbie! I will pass along the kind words.

Joseph P.

Joseph P.Sydney, NSW

Excellent work

Ayman and Youssef did an excellent job in replacing two switchboards. They were courteous, professional and on time. They carefully explained all the work that had been done once they'd completed the job too. I thoroughly recommend them.

Quality job

Job was done well. The Price seemed fair and no mess was left. Ahmad was friendly and punctual.
We will use them again if the need arises in the future.

Ian

IanSydney, NSW

Happy customer

Aymon, Ben and an apprentice came out to assess and replace the electricity box at my Dad's house. He was extremely happy with the fast and friendly service and will be happy to call the service in the future, Regards Ian.

Find out how Local Ontime Electrician compares to other Electricians

change to the new main sweetboard

person name is Yaussef comeing on time and did a very good job. and finished on time, and very friendly , after finished the work and explained the job that he did and safe garantee last for ten years
thank you Yaussef.
i am still waiting for my invoice. i did not receive it yet please sent to my email address, thanks

Regards

Cherry

yao

yaoSydney, NSW

Ayman and Troy did a great job today

Ayman and Troy the electrician came and replace my old switchboards ,they are very friendly and professional ,clean the mess before they left ,solved my problems perfectly, They will be my first choice next time if I need a electrician.

Lachlan C.

Lachlan C.Sydney, NSW

Prompt work at reasonable cost

Youssef was very prompt and friendly & installed a new fusebox and ceiling fan neatly and professionally. I would definitely use their services again. Ben was also friendly and helpful in explaining the work required.

Great work

Yasef did a great job installing power point and USB wall charger. Def will use them again for future., The great thing they are local so I can call them.

Ashleigh Taylor

Ashleigh TaylorSydney, NSW

Brilliant Service! Thank You Ben

Ben was absolutely fantastic today! He was able to work out the fault within no time, even managed to open some locked doors we've been struggling with for ages. He was thorough, ultra-professional and we will definitely be recommending him and Local Ontime Electrician.

Really cannot thank you enough for the outstanding service - its been a long time since we've seen service of this calibre. We will definitely be calling on you guys again in the future.

Tara Fensom

Tara FensomSydney, NSW

Extremely pleasant young man. Very helpful and professional.

Ayman has just completed a job for us and he was extremely pleasant, helpful, respectful and professional.
Ben also was very prompt and professional with our emergency call out.
Thank you Ben and Ayman.

Raj

RajSydney, NSW

Very helpful and professional

Today a job was done by Ahmad at blacktown he was very professional and very helpful. He explained everything what ever was inquired from him. The work was nice and tidy.Thank you

Hi Raj,
We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy you like Ahmads work. We will pass along the kind words.
Kind Regards,

Deirdre

Deirdre

Quick, Fast and Professional

Just had Ben come out to my mothers place and he was fantastic! Beyond patient, was neat and tidy and super fast! Exactly what we needed and also provided some tips for us. Thanks so much Ben! Would more than likely contact him again for another job.

Thanks so much!

Great job

Just want to say what a lovely job Troy did with the lights in the antique cabinet I recently purchased, I would recommend he’s work to anyone. Thanks, Troy. Janice

Hi Janice,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We're so glad you liked Troy's work! We'll pass along the kind words.
Kind Regards,
Local Ontime Electrician Ph: 1300 215 728

Good electrician and service is efficient

Called before arrival
Good clean installation.
Followed our requests well so we ended up with what we wanted. Very good courteous manner from Ahmad, happy to revommend him to anyone else. Cheers

Great service and timeliness

Had a great experience working with this team! Did the job as promised, on time. Available and friendly with the kids that Were curious and asking questions. Appreciated also the 30min calls before arrival. Great job !

See all Local Ontime Electrician reviews