Local Pools & Spas

Local Pools & Spas

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Local Pools & Spas? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)

Vicki H.
Vicki H.Sydney, NSW

I have no hesitation recommending this company

We had a pool installed as part of a large renovation. Without a doubt the pool install was the easiest part of the build. The pool is perfect. The after-sale service and trouble-shooting is exceptional - two years later I still get helpful advice when I have a question.

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Great pool company that offers so much

It's hard to find a pool company that has a display area to showcase it's pools. Local is one of them! We had a great experience at the display centre and was put in contact with Grant who helped us no end to getting the right pool to suit our KDR design. There were delays from us due to the COVID-19 conditions but they were so understanding and appreciative that we were keeping them in the loop and the time was fast approaching for the installation. When it did come around they were prompt and completed it before time and it looks great! We can't wait until the sleeper lid is removed and the connections are complete when the house has been built.

maria V.
maria V.Sydney, NSW

Step 1 - Result 100%

We have just started the process and signed our contract tonight. I can happily and comfortably say that Mick has been such a huge help and always contactable no matter what time of the day or night. Very transparent and explains everything thoroughly. No question of mine was ever stupid. I 110% recommend Local Pools. I will post reviews on every step of the way

Leanne
LeanneSydney, NSW

Great pool, great company, highly recommend

We are so happy with local pools, they were fast and efficient when installing our pool. The team were all super friendly and helpful whenever you needed them. I have friends building pools with other companies and they have had issues I will be telling everyone to go with local pools from now on after having such a good experience with them. 5 stars for sure !!!

Great Experience!

We had a wonderful experience with Local Pools, the whole experience went quickly and smoothly and we are thrilled with the end result! The in-floor cleaning system is well worth the extra $$.

Graham C.
Graham C.

Great pool & brilliant follow up support

We chose Local Pools because of the in-floor cleaning system which meant we didnt need an annoying vacuum hose or robotic cleaner in our pool. The in-floor jets mean that our pool cleans itself with very little input from us. Its brilliant and so worth the bit of extra expense. One of the best decisions we ever made was to choose Local Pools. Our pool is great and so is their follow-up support. Highly recommended.

Elfie Acevedo
Elfie AcevedoSydney, NSW

Excellent costumer service and stunning pool!

Neale V.
Neale V.

Best company I have dealt with during and after install great people to deal with first rate service

Great company from the time I went through the sales team to install and then after sales and install the service when required was first class best company I have done business with

Highly recommend

Les R.
Les R.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful experience

Local Pools installed our pool recently at our new home in Mulgoa based on a recommendation from friends who had their pool installed 10 years ago and the result is amazing. The installation team headed by Justin are obviously well trained and very professional. The whole process was seamless and we look forward to enjoying it with our family as the weather warms up. We don't regret installing the self cleaning and self dosing equipment as the pool literally looks after itself and I am sure the Grandkids will enjoy the dicso lights! We would have no hesitation in recommending Local Pools to anyone. Les and Anita Roberts

katerina crocker
katerina crockerSydney, NSW

HAPPY CUSTOMER

We are very happy with the quality and service you received from Local pools and spas. Highly recommended. We get to much use out of our pool and its very easy to maintain.

Katerina crocker

Nicole Saldaneri
Nicole SaldaneriSydney Surrounds, NSW

Loving my Local Pools

Love hot summer days swimming & lounging around the pool making memories with family & friends thanks to Local pools & Spa's.
I would highly recommend Local Pools as the quality is nothing but the best.
Thank you Renee,Justin & team for the outstanding service you all provided.
PS: Love the disco lights at night.

• +1Thumbnail
jules80
jules80Sydney, NSW

If you want the best, you need to hire the best!!