Local Werribee Plumber

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Thi N.

Thi N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Be careful your card details

Ripped off!!! $490 for a water stop valve. After couple weeks, they tried to charge me again with my card details the same amount without my notice. Lucky I check my internet banking. Can't trust the company.

Mingy K.

Mingy K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overpriced on a replacement of a solar hot water faulty frost valve

The plumber came on time. Good communicated. However, cost to replace the frost valve was $585. Understand it includes the cost for the part itself but the job took less than 5 mins. Very costly.

BoH

BoHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Total Con

Paid $99 for their representative to tell me what work needed to be done, then $165 for their next representative to come out and tell me the first guy was wrong. Nothing was touched and I needed a plumber from another firm to resolve the problem. $264 down the proverbial drain! Beware!

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely overpriced, no prior phonecall

$333 charged for the job. Found out later parts cost no more than $55 and the job took 10 minutes. The call out fee of $45 fair enough but the plumber could have mentioned at that time its a job I could have easily done myself after a trip to Reece. He had that option as they had to return the following day to do the job even though Reece is 180 meters up the road. Also requested a phone call half an hour prior as a 4 hour window was given but no phone call was made. Next time definitely go for a family run business.

Karen N.

Karen N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rip off

$333 to change a sink plug basically. Parts were no more than $50 and its something I could have done myself but of course was not told that and given the option. Call out fee of $45 fair enough, but could have been explained what was required at that time. A quick trip to Reece 180 meters up the road and leak could have been fixed.(By me) Instead I had to wait the following day for someone to come back. Was given a four hour window so asked for a phone call half an hour prior but of course that didn't happen. Would definitely not use again, but rather choose a family run business.

Milan K.

Milan K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended.

I had a bathroom, toilet and laundry that I needed to be fitted out urgently. Brad and Zennon came and fitted everything professionally quickly and finished the job even before what I had expected. They even did a couple of other minor jobs for me on the spot. I would highly recommend them for any plumbing work.

Charles

CharlesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OnTime Local do real deceive service !

booked & noticed at $165 for blocked sewer pipe. Plumber came and ask for $765. He says this charge is for CCTV camera inspection over the dredge the Sewer Line. After 10 minutes, he told us this sewer pipe cannot be cleaned and dredged, because " the pipe is 100% broken under ground", and it needs 12 thousands Dollars to reset the sewer pipe line. The fact is that while this man even didn't bring camera in from his van.
This plumber Tony was gone after dispute and we paid $765, left the still blocked sewer pipe and the quote of $12k for further repair....
What a cheat service and digusting firm called OnTime Local!
Next day, a privat plumber complete dredged & cleaned up same pipe for $150. Naver use OnTime Local!!!

Pat

Pat

1 star is over rated

Job Satisfaction

Disgusted - took advantage of vulnerability

This company charged $7500 to fix a broken pipe after telling us that getting an excavator in would cost more than $8000. Value on compliance certificate $1000-$4999. My husband had recently had surgery and was concerned that we would be without plumbing for some time if we didn't go ahead. Definitely should have obtained other quotes.

Eleanore

EleanoreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Miss leading information and overprice quotation

i spent $180 on testing and got a result that i need to replace Regulator, gas cock and pipework under cook top, the quotation was another $428 to fix it. i asked another plumber to check , all the parts are in good condition the only issue with gas leaking is miss tape wrapping around it, which only cost me $100 for labour. I've call the company to complaint, the manager hang up the phone and customer service say they can't help there's no one i can talk too. I will never go for them and hope it message can help others not fall into their traps.

Liz B

Liz BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lucky to get one star - the cheque refund is in the mail (not)

Horrible service

Called for my elderly mother to have her leaking tap inspected. They charged her $460 cash after 25 min of work and never called me to confirm the quote was ok. The plumber then sat in his car for an hour on his phone after the job. I spoke with the manager and was assured he would get back to me but has not. I’ve emailed them 5 times with no response.

Exceptional service

We called On Time Electrical and the operator was friendly,professional and helpful.We had a tradesman,Joe the next day for a quote and the following day Ben and Yousf were there promptly first thing in the morning.They were friendly,professional and very helpful.We were extremely pleased with the job they did and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.Excellent service,thank you very much.Julie and Brian

Abraham Shahverdi

Abraham ShahverdiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not clean

I hired these guys to connect a water pipe to our fridge water dispenser.

The sales guy came for inspection, very neat and tidy.

The technician showed up with very dirty shoes. It was so unprofessional for a 8AM-Saturday work. There were no excuse for him to show up like that for an indoor job.

I emailed them a complaint but I did not receive any response. Terrible after service work.

I will not hire them again.

Peter