Locality Planning Energy

Locality Planning Energy (page 2 of 4)

3.6

• Rates and Fees

Rix

RixSouth East Queensland, QLD

Invoices are misleading, GST is not displayed right

GST is displayed at 20% instead of 10%,
1st invoice was displayed correctly and the following 2 have changed.
Staff say if you add it up manually its correct.

What they are doing is misleading.

Customer

CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent professional skills of staff (Tia and Alex).

I'd like to compliment two (2) of your employees (Tia and Alex) for the excellent service, professional manners they showed recently. Their impeccable and exceptional psychological skills helped to sort my concerns about new service, which is going to be installed in our area soon. I had plenty of questions and a lot of worries... Their patience and professionalism exceeded my expectations, calm me down. Their way of interaction helped me to change my mind and take the company's offer. I hope the new service will not disappoint me and will be on the same level as your staff's skills (Tia and Alex). Thank you.

LPELocality Planning Energy

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback. Its great to know our sales team are going above and beyond for our customers. Have a great day, regards Julie

Janelle

JanelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor experience with saleswoman.

I may have considered this as an option. Even though I am happy with my current supplier for my business. I support local businesses whenever possible. But, the experience with the sales woman today has put me off totally! Her approach was very unprofessional and quite rude.
Maybe a good idea to have more training for your sales reps.

Doug

DougSouthwest, VIC

LPE service

I have just wasted 45 minutes on the phone with Energy Australia and Origin trying to arrange some options for paying bills whilst on holiday and incommunicado. Contrast this with about 5 minutes with Shelley at LPE and problem solved! But also polite, efficient service and value rates contribute to a very satisfactory relationship. I wish you could service other addresses that we own.

LPELocality Planning Energy

Thanks for the great review Doug, customer service is at the heart of our business and your 5 stars only supports this fact!

Robbie

RobbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible Savings! My hip pocket loves Locality!

Since my building has collectively engaged Locality Energy as our provider my energy bills have plummeted. Living in a one bedroom apartment I have never paid more than $40 a month; even at the height of summer. With my previous provider it was routinely towards $90 a month despite endeavours to explore all options to daily reduce power consumption. Immense thanks Locality! Love your work!

Overcharged electricity

If you were able to cancel the incorrect bill (which we have absolutely no idea why it was sooo much or how you came to that amount) you should have also performed a refund of the withdrawn funds. I am a pensioner and have to budget. You have taken out nearly a years worth of electricity bills in one go. Not very impressed with your companies lack of consideration for pensioners.
Nowhere on my latest bill does it say that you have overcharged me.

Not a very happy customer, who is considering leaving because of this debacle .

Luis

LuisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Luring in Customers

Karl

KarlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy simple process

Pride called into the workshop and offered a better rate than I was currently paying for electricity, explained it all and was a simple easy process to change over,
Thanks LPE

Easy & Simple

Very simple change over process with the help of Robin. Communication has been great, as are the rates and charges.
Looking forward to saving some money in the future with LPE.
Thanks heaps

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back

JacobBradsworth

JacobBradsworthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service

Sean met with me face to face at my office & customer service was outstanding & friendly! so glad I switched from AGL was I did it sooner

ServicesElectricity

Why can't Everything be this easy?

Friendly, approachable, easy to deal with team who left the jargon right out of it.
I no longer consider electricity confusing since joining LPE.
Everyone should make the switch to LPE now.

ChrissyL

ChrissyLSouth East Queensland, QLD

I loved how all my questions were explained in a easy to understand approach. I had no idea how to read my bill until my representative broke it down for me. The entire process was simple and they took care of everything for me.

Mark T

Mark TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Savings

I have been a customer with LPE for over 3 years now. I have received great savings on my electricity bills over this period of time. I found the bills easy to read and understand. Best of all cheap prices.

Benjamin S

Benjamin SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saved 40% on my Power Bills with LPE!

Transferred my account to LPE after a friend of mine recommended it.
My first bill has come in and it is 40% cheaper than the same time last year.
Both times i have called the office i have spoken to the same customer service operator Andrew who was really friendly and helpful

CharlieN

CharlieNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worth the Change

Was previously with Sanctuary Energy and no real issues but when LPE compared my last electricity bill they were able to save me over $100 per quarter.
They were really easy to deal with and I found out they are located on the Sunshine Coast QLD and that's also where their call centre is (Not India or the Philippines!!!)
Was really refreshing to deal with a company that offers their best rate up front and no dodgy discount deals or penalties - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Nick Kendall

Nick KendallSouth East Queensland, QLD

MY BILLS HAVE REDUCED BY $30 PER MONTH

I switched to LPE earlier this year after being convinced by some friends. Called their customer service for a quote and immediately got someone over the phone. After some convincing, i switched to LPE and 4 weeks later got my first bill. I was annoyed at first as I could see the total was higher than expected but after another quick phone call to their customer service, they made me realise my hot water was also included in the bill...
Long story short, I felt stupid but I am now saving about $30 a month...Happy days !

Electricity

We had electricity installed at our property. The setup process was simple and quick, setup with a quick phone call. We have experienced no dropouts as of yet, the service is very reliable.

Vera S

Vera SAU

Great rates, great customer service, no confusing discounts!

Great rates provided by a local company. Great customer service with a local customer service, that can be properly talked to. They offer the cheapest rates upront, so there are no confusing discounts!

Susi Bostock

Susi BostockSouth East Queensland, QLD

Willing to listen and help sort through special requirements

I have a daughter with special needs who receives a medical cooling assistance rebate. Not a commonly known set of circumstances and I don't expect my electricity provider to be fluent on this topic. LPE were English speaking, friendly, willing to learn what we needed and reassured me they will have this sorted on our account. All within 5 mins. Took me over 2 hours to sort with my last provider.

Marie

MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service Best plan for Solar

I contacted LPE about their rate for Solar. They gave me a comparison for my previous bill from another retailer and showed a genuine saving. The staff were pleasant and informative and know that i have my bill from them i am definitely seeing significant savings.

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back
See all Locality Planning Energy reviews

Lagunagirl

Lagunagirlasked

My Body Corporate is considering signing with LPE for electricity from solar panels they will install on our roof. I'm finding it hard to speak to anyone who has this system installed and before we go ahead I'd like to have feedback on whether people are happy with this system.

LPELocality Planning Energy

Hi, please call our office on 1800 040168. We can put you in touch with our strata manager who has a list of installs we have completed. He is happy to put you in touch with some of these who can provide some feedback, Kind Regards Shelley

David S.

David S.asked

What is the current rate for power

LPELocality Planning Energy

Hi David, the rates depend on whether you are living in a complex where we have installed an embedded network, or whether you are looking for standard home/business electricity. Please call our customer service team on 1800 040 168 and provide your address where we will be able to provide you with the correct rates. Kind Regards Shelley

Anthony
Anthony

Jump onto compare the market website Daivd. You will get advice on the best rates there.

Julie Trindall

Julie Trindallasked

Our unit block is about to sign up with LPE - how can we be sure we are getting what the salesmen have promised - om paper it looks good. I am a pensioner living in Fortitude Valley and would like to discuss other people's experience with LPE. Is there some way I can have a face-to-face meeting with you?

LPELocality Planning Energy

Hi Julie - thank you for your question. We'd be happy to help you with any concerns you may have, and organise a team member to give you a call or arrange a meeting with you. If you'd like to email your contact details through to info@localityenergy.com.au so we can contact you directly or alternatively, you may wish to call our Customer Service Team on 1800 040 168. Thank Julie.

BBBrisbane
BBBrisbane

The problem is what the salesman is not telling you. They give kickbacks to building managers. This comes from overcharges to tenants.

Get an answer from our members and Locality Planning Energy representatives