• Rates and Fees

Best energy company , great price and excellent customer service

I have been with LPE for a while now. Great savings along with BEST customer service. easy to understand bills. Easy account set up process. Thank you LPE for being so amazing.

Mick S.

Mick S.South East Queensland, QLD

LPE for the win! Robin is a legend!

Robin is a down to earth guy, and he helped me decipher the market. He spoke plain English, explained how my house is wired, and reconfirmed why LPE is a good choice.
Thanks Robin

With the current covid 19 situation LPE have been exemplary

I can see that LPE are genuinely doing the right thing. Offering a reduction in rates. Referral rewards. Giving a local feel to an otherwise very cold industry. Well done.

Find out how Locality Planning Energy compares to other Energy Providers

Incredible customer service, always personal and friendly.

Was so happy to see this company send out initiatives in the current climate. Have always loved the personal and friendly service, as well as there power service. Would highly recommend

Lorraine Robertson

Lorraine RobertsonCentral Queensland, QLD

Great help in a time of need.

I just wanted to say it is soo good to see a company like Locality Planning Energy taking a proactive approach to the unprecedented situation we are in at the moment with the virus. Making sure people will not be cut off is a great weight off people's minds who are really struggling and also no late fees will be a great help too. Well done thinking of the average Australia during this difficult time.
Lorraine Robertson

Vicki Tierney

Vicki TierneySouth East Queensland, QLD

LPE showing compassion and sensitivity in these trying times.

Congratulations to LPE on their informative letter to customers, outlining changes to power payments should they be required, due to the uncertain times we are living in.

The company has always been most approachable and quick to process any changes to personal information details etc when requested.

We look forward to continuing to receive the quality service that LPE has given us from the beginning. Also, we wish that all LPE staff stay healthy and safe whilst continuing to deliver excellent service, thank you.

Thankyou

Just wanted to say Thankyou to LPE for being so kind to customers during the COVID19 and relaxing completely on bill payments. So grateful and so inspiring to see another excellent company looking after its consumers

Tells

TellsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made a good choice.

Moving from Far North Qld, we had to change provider & also had a choice which don’t get in the Far North. We were told about you & right from first conversation was very impressed. Appreciate the reduction during this sad time of COVID -19. Hope all staff can stay safe &well.

Patrick

PatrickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary managed company with a caring attitude

We switched 90 % of our owners accounts to LPE last year and they've just informed me they have reduced their electricity rates to help people cope with their bills during the current Covid-19 crisis. What a commendable corporate and humanitarian attitude. If more companies took this approach we’d be a stronger nation. I will make additional efforts to recommend LPE to friends.
Patrick Owner / Manager Noosa Boutique Apartments

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

I was sceptical about a service running electricity for my whole building but it has worked out cheaper. Also in light of losing my job due to COVID19 they organised for my bill to be paid by a government help service. Ten out of ten.

Very much appreciated the reduction in the usage rates during this time of COVID-19. You didn't have to but you have and it is a very kind act to offer the community.

ServicesElectricity

Exceptional Service from Damien and Team

I have been with Locality for over 3 years now and never recall a time or a situation where I was dissatisfied with their service. They have always resolved my queries promptly (not that I had many).
Damien - All the best in navigating your business through these unprecedented times.

Gillian

GillianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Please I changed to LPE

We changed to LPE as they are a local Sunshine Coast Company. There is no overseas call people, its your local people that look after you. My work have also changed to LPE. Nothing is to big or to small, no question or query to painful. They are always there to help and look after you - the Customer. And what is most important we support our local company.

Duane W.

Duane W.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good company.

I met the team at the home show about a year ago, my power bill is substantially cheaper, for the first time ever I have a relationship with a utility company. Very happy - 5 Stars.

Glenda

GlendaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Adding concession card to my account

Ashlee had my concession card activated onto my account within minutes. This has almost halved my power bills. Thank you LPE this will help me immensely.during these difficult and trying times

LPELocality Planning Energy

Hi Glenda, thank you for your kind review, LPE are here to support our customers wherever possible in saving money on their electricity. Have a great Easter

Dell J.

Dell J.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service

Feeling glad to be a customer of local power company. Local support team ,simple billing as low flat rates with no conditional and misleading discounts. Being served like never before!

LPELocality Planning Energy

Thank you for your 5 star review, as an all-Australian company we appreciate your support. Kind Regards Julie

Customer

CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent professional skills of staff (Tia and Alex).

I'd like to compliment two (2) of your employees (Tia and Alex) for the excellent service, professional manners they showed recently. Their impeccable and exceptional psychological skills helped to sort my concerns about new service, which is going to be installed in our area soon. I had plenty of questions and a lot of worries... Their patience and professionalism exceeded my expectations, calm me down. Their way of interaction helped me to change my mind and take the company's offer. I hope the new service will not disappoint me and will be on the same level as your staff's skills (Tia and Alex). Thank you.

LPELocality Planning Energy

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback. Its great to know our sales team are going above and beyond for our customers. Have a great day, regards Julie

Doug

DougSouthwest, VIC

LPE service

I have just wasted 45 minutes on the phone with Energy Australia and Origin trying to arrange some options for paying bills whilst on holiday and incommunicado. Contrast this with about 5 minutes with Shelley at LPE and problem solved! But also polite, efficient service and value rates contribute to a very satisfactory relationship. I wish you could service other addresses that we own.

LPELocality Planning Energy

Thanks for the great review Doug, customer service is at the heart of our business and your 5 stars only supports this fact!

Robbie

RobbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible Savings! My hip pocket loves Locality!

Since my building has collectively engaged Locality Energy as our provider my energy bills have plummeted. Living in a one bedroom apartment I have never paid more than $40 a month; even at the height of summer. With my previous provider it was routinely towards $90 a month despite endeavours to explore all options to daily reduce power consumption. Immense thanks Locality! Love your work!

Easy & Simple

Very simple change over process with the help of Robin. Communication has been great, as are the rates and charges.
Looking forward to saving some money in the future with LPE.
Thanks heaps

Rates and Fees
See all Locality Planning Energy reviews

Lagunagirl

Lagunagirlasked

My Body Corporate is considering signing with LPE for electricity from solar panels they will install on our roof. I'm finding it hard to speak to anyone who has this system installed and before we go ahead I'd like to have feedback on whether people are happy with this system.

LPELocality Planning Energy

Hi, please call our office on 1800 040168. We can put you in touch with our strata manager who has a list of installs we have completed. He is happy to put you in touch with some of these who can provide some feedback, Kind Regards Shelley

David S.

David S.asked

What is the current rate for power

LPELocality Planning Energy

Hi David, the rates depend on whether you are living in a complex where we have installed an embedded network, or whether you are looking for standard home/business electricity. Please call our customer service team on 1800 040 168 and provide your address where we will be able to provide you with the correct rates. Kind Regards Shelley

Anthony
Anthony

Jump onto compare the market website Daivd. You will get advice on the best rates there.

Julie Trindall

Julie Trindallasked

Our unit block is about to sign up with LPE - how can we be sure we are getting what the salesmen have promised - om paper it looks good. I am a pensioner living in Fortitude Valley and would like to discuss other people's experience with LPE. Is there some way I can have a face-to-face meeting with you?

LPELocality Planning Energy

Hi Julie - thank you for your question. We'd be happy to help you with any concerns you may have, and organise a team member to give you a call or arrange a meeting with you. If you'd like to email your contact details through to info@localityenergy.com.au so we can contact you directly or alternatively, you may wish to call our Customer Service Team on 1800 040 168. Thank Julie.

BBBrisbane
BBBrisbane

The problem is what the salesman is not telling you. They give kickbacks to building managers. This comes from overcharges to tenants.

See all Locality Planning Energy questions