Logan & Mason Memory Foam

V-Shaped, Sculpted Contour, MemoryCloud, etc...
See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Logan & Mason? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (3) · No (1)
Nishat Chowdhury
Nishat ChowdhurySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best pillow ever

Last weekend I bought this pillow from Sleepys. Over the years I have tried different pillows but never quite found the one I loved. I love this pillow, I feel more relaxed and sleep better. One of the best investment under $100 AUD. Highly recommend for people in their 40s.

Purchased in November 2020 at Sleepy's for $80.00.

Robyn Jenkins
Robyn JenkinsPenrith

too high

I know its a personal preference and I do have a neck and back problem (oh, how I wish I could find a decent pillow) but this pillow - medium height V shaped- kept my head perched upwards.
I ended up with screaming headaches. Cannot seem to find a low height version and that is why I am unhappy.
I am most comfortable with a V shaped pillow for the extra support it gives when it is good (my current pillow should have retired 5 years ago but it's so hard to find a good pillow).
I did get it on sale (these pillows are phenomenally expensive if not on sale especially if you can't use it because you cannot return it either, ergo a waste of money)
However,it has a nice feel so if you like medium height pillows this would probably work for you.

Purchased in August 2020 at Spotlight Retail Stores for $50.00.

JanS
JanSMelbourne

Disappointed

Unfortunately this tri pillow is much too flat, therefore I do not find it supportive at all and have had worsening neck issues as a result. I am now looking for another brand

Purchased for $54.00.

Sad
SadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So disappointed

I brought my husband and I our first V pillow about 4 years ago, absolutely love it, thought I would get another one for our new holiday home so I didn’t have to take ours all the time. Our new one is horrible, it is the worst pillow I have ever had, it’s half the thickness and it’s not even slightly firm it is flat, the density of the pillow is nothing like our first one, What ever they have changed they should change it back !!! I will be looking for a new brand now.

Purchased in June 2020 at Spotlight for $80.00.

camellia lady
camellia lady

FANTASTIC

Purchased in February 2018 at Spotlight Retail Stores for $50.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes
SusieV
SusieVSouth West, WA

BEST. PILLOW. EVER.

Best pillow ever! Soo good, after years of waking up with a sore neck, I now have no neck pain whatsoever, although it did take a few sleeps at first for it to settle down and adjust. Its so good that its hard to wake up in the morning, feel like I am sleeping on a cloud! My sone stole one of mine, so now Im buying more, including for my partners house, because I just can't sleep on a normal pillow anymore. Worth every penny!

Purchased in December 2018 at Spotlight Retail Stores.

It shrunk?

I loved this v shaped memory foam pillow..... but after a little while, it shrunk a good 6-8 inches in size just with use! It’s not as comfortable now unfortunately and I feel it didn’t last as long as I would have hoped and I am too worried to buy another. I miss the pillow before it shrunk!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Michelle Driscoll
Michelle DriscollDandenong

The first night i slept with this pillow i woke up for the first time without pain i love my pillow

My pillow is so comfortable i dont need to adjust my pillow at all , my pillow moulds into my neck and back and gives me the best sleep ever , my pillow gives me the best support ever, and when i wake up i am pain free , i recommend this pillow i give this pillow 5 stars , i am so happy i chose this pillow its worth every cent and more.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Sue
SueWestern Australia

Used to be great the last 2 are uncomfortable

I’ve always loved & used the contour pillow ,bought for my 6 adult & grandchildren children,the last 2 I purchased are not good at all very disappointing the foam is to hard and also to high my daughter visited and I had a new one in the bed said it was terrible

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Simply the best

I'm a tummy/side sleeper and absolutely love this pillow. When I'm on my tummy I adjust the pillow so it's down my body but I still have support for my neck. If I'm sleeping on my side, my neck & shoulders fit perfectly into the V. I wish I had this when I was pregnant - it would have saved many lost hours of sleep!
I find the cover which comes with the pillow is the best however I don't want to wear it out but it does fit a Target cover I've had for a few years where some of the newer styles don't seem to fit it as well.
Well worth the money spent - got it 50% off at Spotlight so bought one for Grandma & she loves it too :-)

Date PurchasedNov 2016

bedt pillow

best night sleep I’ve had in years , woke up feeling refreshed , no sore neck or lingering headache , highly recommended buy one for anyone who’s has trouble sleeping due to less supporting pillows

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Kim S
Kim SPerth

Best Pillow Ever.

I love this pillow. I have not had a single uncomfortable nights sleep or sore neck since I purchased it nearly 2 years ago, and it is still going strong. It is so comfortable, just the right amount of support and super high quality. Standard pillowcases do fit it, but tend to get twisted around it a lot easier; but nothing major. Worth it for the comfort as far as I am concerned.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Sylvia
SylviaPerth, WA

Comfortable pillow, except when inside pillow cases

I've purchased one of the v-shape foam pillow from my local store. But I could not find pillow cases to fit it. Even the size information show they fit, because the foam pillow have a thick profile, they don't fit. My pillow is a lot more comfortable without a case than with a pillow case. In fact, it was one of the best pillows I've tried.
Could anyone please give me a direction where I can get pillow cases specifically made for your pillow please?
Or I would suggest manufacture modify the pillow sizing slightly to have allow them fitting in generic pillow case.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Royalhouse
RoyalhouseAdelaide

Best pillow I have ever had

This pillow is so comfortable! Good support but still soft. I have used a contoured pillow for several years and even the one recommended by my Chiropractor is no where near as comfortable as this one. I would recommend it to anyone.

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Memory cloud pillow

I have had neck and arm pain for one year now and I bought the memory cloud pillow and after one night all my pain has disappeared. I can't believe that one pillow has fixed all my problems. Highly recommended.