Logan & Mason Memory Foam Classic

Logan & Mason Memory Foam Classic

elliptical29

elliptical29South East Queensland, QLD

Does Not Last!

Purchased the memory foam classic pillow on sale, and this was very comfortable and supportive at first without any odours. Only thing was after only 3 months of use, the pillow went softer and lost all the support causing neck aches when waking. I am not a big or heavy person either, so the quality of the memory foam is not good and it doesn't last. Won't be purchasing again!

Purchased in December 2018 for $50.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo

SusieV

SusieVSouth West, WA

BEST. PILLOW. EVER.

Best pillow ever! Soo good, after years of waking up with a sore neck, I now have no neck pain whatsoever, although it did take a few sleeps at first for it to settle down and adjust. Its so good that its hard to wake up in the morning, feel like I am sleeping on a cloud! My sone stole one of mine, so now Im buying more, including for my partners house, because I just can't sleep on a normal pillow anymore. Worth every penny!

Purchased in December 2018 at Spotlight Retail Stores.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes