Logan & Mason Memory Foam Deluxe

Logan & Mason Memory Foam Deluxe

See the Best Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kim S

Kim SPerth

Best Pillow Ever.

I love this pillow. I have not had a single uncomfortable nights sleep or sore neck since I purchased it nearly 2 years ago, and it is still going strong. It is so comfortable, just the right amount of support and super high quality. Standard pillowcases do fit it, but tend to get twisted around it a lot easier; but nothing major. Worth it for the comfort as far as I am concerned.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Snazzie

SnazzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Logan and mason memory foam pillow delux

Said this pillow was for a side sleeper and they are absutely correct best sleep I've had and was lucky to get it on sale at spotlight for $56 instead of $84 best pillow ever and worth the full price

See all Logan & Mason Memory Foam reviews

Bernie

Bernieasked

My brand new pillow (purchased yesterday) smells mouldy. So I opened it up and it looks yellow around the outside. Is this mould ? I have compromised immune system so I’m a bit concerned?

wendy

wendyasked

hello, what is the difference between a logan mason deluxe pillow and a logan and mason classic pillow

elliptical29
elliptical29

hi, the classic is medium profile and medium feel. Don't know about the deluxe but would google that for an idea.

Kiera W

Kiera Wasked

The Memory Foam pillows at Spotlight have a green or purple label on packaging. What is the difference as it does not say on the specs??

Hi Kiera the memory foam pillows have different colours because , the pillow i have they came in 3 different width foam sizes for comfort, i have a medium , plus there are different pillows for different things , i am very happy with my pillow it has helped me so much , i wake up without neck pain and back pain ever since i have used it , and the higher part of the pillow goes on your back and the lower is for your head , i hope this has helped u , like i said the memory foam Sculptured Contour pillow comes in many different pillows for different pain u might have

Get an answer from our members and Logan & Mason representatives