Logan & Mason Memory Foam Deluxe

Logan & Mason Memory Foam Deluxe Questions & Answers

3 questions from our users

Bernie

Bernieasked

My brand new pillow (purchased yesterday) smells mouldy. So I opened it up and it looks yellow around the outside. Is this mould ? I have compromised immune system so I’m a bit concerned?

wendy

wendyasked

hello, what is the difference between a logan mason deluxe pillow and a logan and mason classic pillow

elliptical29
elliptical29

hi, the classic is medium profile and medium feel. Don't know about the deluxe but would google that for an idea.

Kiera W

Kiera Wasked

The Memory Foam pillows at Spotlight have a green or purple label on packaging. What is the difference as it does not say on the specs??

Hi Kiera the memory foam pillows have different colours because , the pillow i have they came in 3 different width foam sizes for comfort, i have a medium , plus there are different pillows for different things , i am very happy with my pillow it has helped me so much , i wake up without neck pain and back pain ever since i have used it , and the higher part of the pillow goes on your back and the lower is for your head , i hope this has helped u , like i said the memory foam Sculptured Contour pillow comes in many different pillows for different pain u might have

See all Logan & Mason Memory Foam questions