Logan & Mason Memory Foam Sculpted Contour

Logan & Mason Memory Foam Sculpted Contour

See the Best Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michelle Driscoll

Michelle DriscollDandenong

The first night i slept with this pillow i woke up for the first time without pain i love my pillow

My pillow is so comfortable i dont need to adjust my pillow at all , my pillow moulds into my neck and back and gives me the best sleep ever , my pillow gives me the best support ever, and when i wake up i am pain free , i recommend this pillow i give this pillow 5 stars , i am so happy i chose this pillow its worth every cent and more.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Royalhouse

RoyalhouseAdelaide

Best pillow I have ever had

This pillow is so comfortable! Good support but still soft. I have used a contoured pillow for several years and even the one recommended by my Chiropractor is no where near as comfortable as this one. I would recommend it to anyone.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Yep a great pillow

I was recommended a contour pillow by my chiropractor. Had recurring neck pain from using it. Felt it was too high. Bought a medium Logan & Mason sculptured memory foam pillow despite the full price cost. Wouldn't use anything else. My neck was "out" when I bought it. Felt better the morning after I slept on it for the 1st time. You just don't want to move once your head hits the pillow. I used to toss and turn all night. Now I am a back sleeper and even if I do wake through the night I fall back asleep easily. Sooo comfortable!! You can even bunch it up still if you want o when you 1st get into bed. Your head and neck still feel supported. Recommend it to anyone. We are all different but I found it awesome.

Sheree304

Sheree304Perth

Pretty good pillow for it's price.

See all Logan & Mason Memory Foam reviews