Logan & Mason Memory Foam V-Shaped

Logan & Mason Memory Foam V-Shaped

camellia lady

camellia lady

FANTASTIC

Purchased in February 2018 at Spotlight Retail Stores for $50.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
    Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes

It shrunk?

I loved this v shaped memory foam pillow..... but after a little while, it shrunk a good 6-8 inches in size just with use! It’s not as comfortable now unfortunately and I feel it didn’t last as long as I would have hoped and I am too worried to buy another. I miss the pillow before it shrunk!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Simply the best

I'm a tummy/side sleeper and absolutely love this pillow. When I'm on my tummy I adjust the pillow so it's down my body but I still have support for my neck. If I'm sleeping on my side, my neck & shoulders fit perfectly into the V. I wish I had this when I was pregnant - it would have saved many lost hours of sleep!
    I find the cover which comes with the pillow is the best however I don't want to wear it out but it does fit a Target cover I've had for a few years where some of the newer styles don't seem to fit it as well.
    Well worth the money spent - got it 50% off at Spotlight so bought one for Grandma & she loves it too :-)

Date PurchasedNov 2016

bedt pillow

best night sleep I’ve had in years , woke up feeling refreshed , no sore neck or lingering headache , highly recommended buy one for anyone who’s has trouble sleeping due to less supporting pillows

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Sylvia

SylviaPerth, WA

Comfortable pillow, except when inside pillow cases

I've purchased one of the v-shape foam pillow from my local store. But I could not find pillow cases to fit it. Even the size information show they fit, because the foam pillow have a thick profile, they don't fit. My pillow is a lot more comfortable without a case than with a pillow case. In fact, it was one of the best pillows I've tried.
    Could anyone please give me a direction where I can get pillow cases specifically made for your pillow please?
    Or I would suggest manufacture modify the pillow sizing slightly to have allow them fitting in generic pillow case.

Date PurchasedJan 2015