Logan & Mason Memory Foam V-Shaped

See the Best Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

It shrunk?

I loved this v shaped memory foam pillow..... but after a little while, it shrunk a good 6-8 inches in size just with use! It’s not as comfortable now unfortunately and I feel it didn’t last as long as I would have hoped and I am too worried to buy another. I miss the pillow before it shrunk!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Simply the best

I'm a tummy/side sleeper and absolutely love this pillow. When I'm on my tummy I adjust the pillow so it's down my body but I still have support for my neck. If I'm sleeping on my side, my neck & shoulders fit perfectly into the V. I wish I had this when I was pregnant - it would have saved many lost hours of sleep!
I find the cover which comes with the pillow is the best however I don't want to wear it out but it does fit a Target cover I've had for a few years where some of the newer styles don't seem to fit it as well.
Well worth the money spent - got it 50% off at Spotlight so bought one for Grandma & she loves it too :-)

Date PurchasedNov 2016

bedt pillow

best night sleep I’ve had in years , woke up feeling refreshed , no sore neck or lingering headache , highly recommended buy one for anyone who’s has trouble sleeping due to less supporting pillows

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Comfortable pillow, except when inside pillow cases

I've purchased one of the v-shape foam pillow from my local store. But I could not find pillow cases to fit it. Even the size information show they fit, because the foam pillow have a thick profile, they don't fit. My pillow is a lot more comfortable without a case than with a pillow case. In fact, it was one of the best pillows I've tried.
Could anyone please give me a direction where I can get pillow cases specifically made for your pillow please?
Or I would suggest manufacture modify the pillow sizing slightly to have allow them fitting in generic pillow case.

Date PurchasedJan 2015