Logik Nutri-Stick X-Blade

Logik Nutri-Stick X-Blade

See the Best Stick Blenders / Mixers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

EMT

EMTSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great value for money stick blender

Purchased this when my ninja type blender disappointed me, not mixing ingredients properly. This was about quarter the price and does a great job.Used it as vegie chopper and to blend soups and make smoothies. Very happy so far.

Purchased in March 2019 at eBay.

Caleb Y.

Caleb Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Broke down after 10 months, zero support from supplier.

We were pleased with this stick blender initially. When it suddenly stopped working after 10 months, we contacted closethedeal.com.au who distributes the product, and the lack of response and follow up was terrible. Several emails and calls went unanswered. They simply don't want to know about any issues or warranty claims.

Purchased in August 2018 at closethedeal.com.au for $35.00.

ezzy2017melbourne

super duper

I'm really happy with my nutri stick! I got this for a house warming gift and its been used almost everyday in my place. We've made heaps of baby food, and the food is literally like paste. super happy.
Only negative is that it doesn't match the logik blender I've already got. damn! otherwise best value for money!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Best value for money stick blender.

I've had the Nutri-Stick for almost a year and couldn't be happier. It feels solid and very powerful. I regularly make large batches of mayonnaise and it never overheats or gets hot when being used for long periods like my previous blender.
Really happy with all aspects of the nutri-stick.
Price was right
Quality is well above standard
Performance is great.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Wildnadia

WildnadiaBallarat

Heaps of power and really quiet

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Jax

JaxMelbourne

Comfortable and Solid. more power than it needs

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Sammy

SammyMelbourne

Feels strong and solid, Blends really well too!