super duper

I'm really happy with my nutri stick! I got this for a house warming gift and its been used almost everyday in my place. We've made heaps of baby food, and the food is literally like paste. super happy.
Only negative is that it doesn't match the logik blender I've already got. damn! otherwise best value for money!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Best value for money stick blender.

I've had the Nutri-Stick for almost a year and couldn't be happier. It feels solid and very powerful. I regularly make large batches of mayonnaise and it never overheats or gets hot when being used for long periods like my previous blender.
Really happy with all aspects of the nutri-stick.
Price was right
Quality is well above standard
Performance is great.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Heaps of power and really quiet

I received the nutri-stick as part of a tabletop blender and stick blender combo i purchased and i love both of them equally.
I already had the older 600w version of this blender with 2 blades and my mum loved it so much she took it for herself. Since the family were so happy with it, we decided to replace it with the new model.
The nutri-stick X is really powerful and surprisingly quiet. It sounds like an electric car as it takes off.
The 4 blades are noticeably better than my previous 2 blade one - you can feel it has a much better "suction" when you're blending and it is quite sturdy and comfortable to hold on to.
I'm really impressed with the contours; it is really easy to get a firm grip.

The only bad thing on this blender is the blender stick attachment doesn't have rubber or plastic protection on the bottom, so you cant stir and blend in a non stick pot.
Not much of an issue since none of the other stick blenders have it (unless you spend $150 or more)

So far I'm really happy with both my stick blender and tabletop blender from Logik.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Comfortable and Solid. more power than it needs

I can't say a bad thing about this stick blender.
It has loads of power and blends everything i have thrown at it.
Its not as heavy as i was expecting it to be, however it still feels like a really strong and high quality blender.
The attachments fit on quite snug and there is no rattling parts or loose connection points.
The plastics are thick and the whole blender is really easy to clean.
I always go to harvey norman, good guys etc to check out whats new and i was surprised to see that my logik nutri stick feels and performs the same as the other stick blenders they had for double the price.
The oversized blades and food chopper are a great bonus too.
Just makes you think how much the big brands are ripping you off.

I've been using it almost daily for my smoothies and making dips for work and it hasnt missed a beat.

I've already told my friends and family about it and some of them have got one too!
We are all happy with our low cost - high quality blender.

Never buying an overpriced blender again!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Feels strong and solid, Blends really well too!

After purchasing a blender from the same company and being really pleased with the quality and performance; I decided to upgrade my old stick mixer to a powerful 700w model from Logik.
Couldn't be happier with it.
The motor is really powerful and has made my weekly Hommus dip a breeze to make.
I have been into several retail stores to compare products and I was really surprised to see that the quality of the Logik is the same as the expensive $99+ brands.

The plastic accessories feel quite strong and the stainless steel finish is really easy to clean. The blender itself is quite comfortable to handle. It has a smaller section near the top for a firm grip and the rubber buttons are a nice touch.

I recommend this product to anyone looking for a low cost but high value stick blender that performs and feels the same as the expensive branded ones.