MPN: ING-2397539

Logitech G430

These headphones are very good sounding with a frequency response of 20hz to 20k, Has a good voice quality, Is noise cancelling but is not a HiFi mic. It is designed for gaming speech not broadcasting. It can be plugged direct into PC sound system or through it's supplied USB sound adapter which has mic mute and headphone volume as well as Surround Sound 7.1 (which is not real but does make a difference) Software is available on their site for their adapter. The only drawbacks I had with these are that the plastic holding the swivel joint just above the ear cups tend to break resulting in a dangling by wire ear cup which is a common problem and has never been fixed. After market ones from a third party can be bought made in metal or thicker plastic at a cost of about US $20 each. The Ear cups also discolour with use and cushion foam deteriorates, in fact over long periods it did become uncomfortable. Does not handle rough usage or large heads, the result will be swivel joint breakage. Warranty from Logitech is very good, they refunded ours but it did take weeks to hear back. Before deciding on headphones with mic for gaming I suggest you also look at the Kingston HyperX cloud II 7.1 Channel USB Gaming Headset series with USB adapter.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Great (do Recommend)

Its very good and i say that this is probably one of the best headphones on the market and the mic on this is fantastic and will not let you down for the price.I have been using these for a very long time about 2 years and I have yet still not broken them from numerous amount of rages and they still work just fine. They are great DO recommend

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Great headset

I've been using my G430 for a little over a year now and it has worked flawlessly and not let me down. The sound is nice and clear and the ear cups fit snugly and are comfortable. The couple of issues I've had with them was the mic boom became loose however this was a quick fix by removing the ear foam and tightening up the screw form the mic boom, The other issue is I find at times the head band foam can at times get uncomfortable due to there not being a thin foam rest, This can start to annoy me if using for long periods of time.

Crap software

Great headset but only when they are working. The software constantly disconnects them, makes the mic not work, randomly plays the mic back to you even when listen is disable. When using the default un-configured sound with no LGS (Logitech Gaming Software) they sound abysmal, when you do you will be lucky to hear it because the sound sometimes randomly goes quiet even if the volume is on full blast. I will be returning my headset and I suggest you do not buy them.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Excellent Over-ear Headphones!

The Logitech G430 is an extremely well-made product that plays audio very well. The cushions are comfortable, easy to manipulate and very covering of my ears. As for the microphone, it is a little bit quiet, and to counter this I have to have it very close to my mouth when talking into it, however this for me isn't much of an issue.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Great sound but cushions are hard

Purchased these headphones from MSY as a replacement for my tTeSports Diamond Black Shock headphones (the microphone worked intermittently).
Immediately two things were noticeable: (1) The sound was vastly superior (2) The headband and ear cushioning was much harder.
Overall, I do believe the headphones are superior in every way, especially in construction and sound quality and generally I have never gone wrong with logitech products.
I'll get used to the harder cushioning in exchange for everything being better.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Good quality for the price

Good sound performance with clear bass. Microphone is a little soft and has to be turned up in settings. Logitech headphones and these type of headphones in general have a weak point near the ear piece where the band snaps easily. Nothing that superglue doesn't fix! Light and comfortable design.

Cost Effective headset

Needed a headset for work as my previous Microsoft corded headset had finally bitten the dust. Quote happy with the sound performance of the headset, the blue threaded cable is quite long which is positive for me as I walk around my office space a little bit. I did have some initial issues with the microphone, after a quick call to Logitech, it was resolved by installing the Logitech G software.
Been using the headset for almost half a year, still going strong.

Only odd spot I can mention about the headset is that if you use the headset volume adjustment on the headset, and turn it right up, for some strange reason I can hear myself through the microphone. A little odd but just keep the volume to an acceptable rate.

Happy with this purchase!

Average for the price

The Logitech G430 should be considered entry level headphones for those who game. The sound quality is decent for the price, and the microphone quality is not great in comparison to the Kingston HyperX Cloud II. If you do not use the microphone or aren't too fussed about the sound quality of your voice then this headphone gets the job done. Comfort wise, I find that the headphones hurt after prolonged use of an hour or more. Overall, it is just a very mediocre headphone/microphone for the price, however if you aren't too concerned with the mic then this is a decent gaming headset.

Value and Durable

Found these headsets to be surprisingly good value and durable for what the normal headphones that twist can be. Sounds quality after hours and hours of use are amazing. The Ear cushions are super relaxing and dont irritate my ears at all. Would recommend to any type of gamer out there

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Decent headphones but better alternatives.

There are better priced headphones at better prices. Despite this, the heaphones do a good job on it's performance. They are somewhat comfortable however the microphone degraded over time, an issue my warranty would cover, however I do not wish to purchase these again. They're a decent plug and play headset.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Good headphones but issues with feedback

For headphones, they are comfy and are good at blocking out external sound with good sound quality. The main issue is the microphone that has some feedback issues.

Logitech still haven't resolved this in the years that i have had these that if you ahve noise cancelling turned on, all the external noises from the external mic is played through your headset. Plenty of forums have a work around but it's is not plug and play and expect some stuffing around to get these to work as intended

Date PurchasedMar 2016

very lightweight and comfortable

this is the best headset I have ever had. its very lightweight. after just a few minutes of wearing it, you will forget its there. the usb to 3.5mm converter which is also a surround sound adapter is very handy. software is also good. it does not provide the best bass but overall very satisfactory and perfectly priced. the earcups can be removed and washed or you can also buy them if you want to keep an extra pair.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

You get what you pay for..

Honestly, there are just too many cons to give this headset a good rating. The blue ear pads start to change to a disgusting yellow color after using them for a long time,and the color won't get off even after you wash it. My friends told me that the microphone is okay as long as you don't yell, it somehow gets louder two hundred times it's original voice output. The blue plastic part on the rim of the ear pads start to rip off even though it's always in room temperature, I guess washing it also makes it deteriorate.

Date PurchasedJan 2014

great product

this product sounds clear with deep base, is extremely comfortable to wear and the braided cable is a nice touch, the microphone is a bit meh but its still worth the money spent on it the only thing i have to say is the weight of them, it is a bit heavy compared to other headsets.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Probably the best headset at this price

I searched pretty hard for a decent headset under 100$ and this headset ended up being the best option. I am not a gamer so I can't comment on the quality of the microphone other than the fact that it works. This headset is effective if you're looking to listen to music and muffle the sounds around you. Just a note, there is no noise cancellation, but if you expect that at on a headset under 100$ you're dreamin'

OK for its price

Overall the headset is an okay buy, it is more of a budget price. The sound of the mic sounds good in game when communicating and the sound is pretty good. But im not satisfied with the unstable feeling when I wear the headset and it doesnt fit quite right...

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Great Gaming Headset

Been using the G430 for months and I am loving it. I play CSGO and it works perfectly with it. Simple Headset , Fits very well , and really comfortable for hours and hours of use . The cords are pretty long just warning . Really Recommend G430 as a gaming headset

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Budget and quality gaming headset

Bought this a year ago and still works great as it is. Washable ear pads is a plus unlike with the other brand that uses leather which comes off from time to time. Pads are also places on top of headband but you will still feel pain or discomfort for prolonged use. Mic is great for skype and other communication type. Be wary that this headset relies heavily on logitech's game driver. Previous drivers are glitchy and will make the mic and sound quality awful, luckily i found a stable driver and hasn't change it since then as other update might ruin it again. Overall, it is worth your money, can compete with fancy overpriced headphone with technically same use.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Quite honestly, a worth wild first headset buy

This headset is really great for gaming. With its budget price, the sound quality is great and its surround sound works perfectly. It is very comfortable and has great adjust to fit any head. If there was anything to complain about, it would be that cleaning this headset has proven to be quite difficult as the ear muffs are not detachable.

Date PurchasedJan 2015