Logitech Harmony 350

Logitech Harmony 350

See the Best Electronics in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

philip badham

philip badhamHunter Region, NSW

Works well for the duration of the guarantee period.

I have had two of these remote controls, and I control four devices with them. Unfortunately, after about a year the buttons which are used most require more and more pressure to work, until they finally fail. I have tried cleaning the contacts, painting them with conductive ink etc., but these remedies only last a short time.

Hard work

As mentioned by many other reviewers, the battery cover is HARD to remove to insert the batteries in. The instruction sheet is minimalist and did not help me consolidate my 4 remotes into Harmony 350. Some buttons did not work and Logitech's website did not give complete solution. Luckily I found a youtube clip which concisely went through step by step the process to attach a function to a button in the Harmony 350. It is a good product technically but it looks like they have not paid too much attention to make it user friendly.

ellie

ellieYOUNG

I am really enjoying my remote and it's doing everything I want!

memnemon

Logitech Harmony 350 is a dud

Henry

Henrysydney

1 month out of warranty and it stops working

There is nothing more annoying than having a product last for just a liitle bit over its warrant period. This product lasted just under 13 months of a 12 month warranty.

Its a remote. It doesn't need to do much so there isn't really much of a reason for this not to last over 3 years. Especially considering the extra price.

While it worked it was adequate. It probably could have used a couple of extra buttons because I ran out for my dvr.

Buy a different brand that will last a bit longer

Samoan KiwiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Stuff!

Harmony 350 Is pretty bad

If all you want to do is turn off and on, change channels and turn volume up and down, this is a good choice.
If you need to do anything more - in particular, if you need to assign a command to a key - this device is practically useless.

csw0101

csw0101Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works well for us.

Shirley1111Sydney, NSW

Easy To Program but, but, but ......

clancy89

clancy89Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy to program and great features

Dont bother with remotes that require putting in codes and all the stuffing around related to that. This remote you simply plug it in the computer and put in model numbers of your devices and your off! You can customise the top left hand button to turn on/off multiple devices at the push of one button. This worked well for me as I have my home theatre on while I watch tv. Also you can individually set the volume button to default on the home theatre system which is awesome. I dont need all the bells and whistles like an lcd on my remote. It would only chew through the batteries. I am very happy with this product.

Michelle .M

Michelle .M

Terrible

Seems that Harmony remote control 350 has alot of trouble syncing..Have been on the phone to support and still not working.They said to ring back Monday as they will be shut over the weekend and that their server communication is down to try it again in 24hrs ! Still not working waste of money

Azur

AzurMelbourne

Only one macro

I had the impression from reading the description that you could program up to 5 macros (press one button and remote does multiple things at once), however you can only program one. And that one always turns TV off if already on which is annoying. I would've liked this to be clearer on the product packaging and website

Otherwise software worked well and was able to find all my devices. Will be upgraded to a better model

dapto danasked

can you fast forward and reverse recorded shows on the dvd with the harmony 350?

pest controll
pest controll

Yes can fast forward. Dont know what reverse record means never heard of it

dapto dan

thanks Samoan Kiwi and Robin for taking the time to answer. Because of your input I bought the Harmony 350 and it is doing exactly what I wanted it for. I meant to say that once I had recorded a show on the recorder and was watching it, could I use the 350 to go back and see something again. The 350 does this without any problems, dd

William1954

William1954asked

Is it worth the extra bucks to get the Logitech 650 over the 350? All I need the remote for would be to control the Direct TV with a Samsung TV, sound bar and compatible subwoofer.

Shirley1111

I have the basic Harmony 350 and it works well. I only have the TV and DVD connected to it. I very rarely use the DVD player, instead I put my movies on a USB and plug them into the HDMI slot at the back of the TV. My computer and stereo are separate and not connected to the remote.
You can control up to eight separate devices with the remote....TV/Media, Cable/PC, AVR/Game, DVD/Music. It is also very easy to set-up. It comes with a USB cord, and once connected to your computer, you just follow the on screen instructions. It asks the name of your TV, and tunes the remote to suit your TV. I have an LG.

The Harmony 350 includes five favourites buttons, that can be set to things like particular channels of choice, but can’t handle macros.

The only fault I found with it is the battery cover....I just can't get it open, there is no give. Other than that, it is a very good remote.

Get an answer from our members and Logitech representatives

CategoryElectronics