Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard

Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard

MPNs: 920-007596 and 920-007597

Nicolas

NicolasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love it. I replaced my Mac keyboard with it.

I really like it. I started using it to work from home and it has been really good. I can use my Mac and another laptop with the same keyboard since it can get up to 3 devices connected simultaneously. Also since it is small I find it more ergonomic and easy to reach my mouse without extending all my arm through.

Purchased in May 2020.

Fong

FongPerth, WA

Solid, reliable, and feels good to be used.

Using it to connect to my laptop, iPhone and iPad. Easily switch between devices, and the keys are really good to type on. The keyboard is compact, yet has some weight to it, which makes it feel premium. No reason not to buy this.

Purchased in April 2020.

A H.

A H.Sydney, NSW

Good solid Bluetooth keyboard.

Keys feel good. Easy to type with. Responsive keys. Batteries don’t need replacing often. It’s a slim design so it goes with anything. Have you used it with a Mac regularly. Overall solid product.

Purchased in February 2016 at JB Hi-Fi.

Keyboards

Find out how Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard compares to other Keyboards

Mark

MarkSydney

Great portable keyboard

I bought this to use for typing messages etc. on my LG G6 phone. I had a different model Logitech Bluetooth keyboard before that, but the keys started to fail, despite being well looked after, so hoping that this one is better quality and goes the distance.

Pros
Pairs no problem and no dropouts
Works well with no noticeable lag on the screen or failed keystrokes
Keys are well laid out and have good travel and feel, so comfortable to type with
Good form factor and light enough

Con's
Does not come with a carry case, so may be prone to damage if you throw it in a backpack etc.
Does not come with a stand or anything for the device you are using (not really a con for me)