Logitech UE BOOM 2

Logitech UE BOOM 2 (page 2 of 3)

MPN: 3014593

See the Best Portable Speakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bronco

BroncoSydney

Wow !!!

Amazing . . i cannot say how great this product is. Sounds quality is Top class. The range that these get aswell from the blue tooth device is outstanding and the battery life is incredible !! I Have taken this baby camping, to the beach, hiking and many more places. Would recommend to all

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Good but not reliable

I’ve had this speaker for a month and a half and it’s already not able to charge won’t connect to my phone and will only turn on when it is plugged in but it still won’t charge. The month that I have had it has been good though. Logitech has really let me down.

Sjstyles

SjstylesMelbourne

This is the real deal

Please please don’t over think about buying this one. They are everything they advertise. The features are ultra modern and the sound quality is impeccable. If you could find good deals online they come with a very affordable price tag as well. Download the app and you don’t have to get up from the couch to turn it on

reviewman27

reviewman27Perth, WA

Great

Great speaker. I use it with an aux cord as I find it quicker than blue tooth connection.

Not sure if it's waterproof yet and don't want to find out.

Good bass response, and nice full sound. Although a little pricey for what it is I would buy it again

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Heather L

Heather LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

The sound from this small little speaker is unbelievable! The battery is great too so can pretty much bring it anywhere, can also remove the lead from the charger plug to charge in a car charger if needed on the go. The slim design is perfect and looks great on a shelf and the range of colours are great.

Conrad Q

Conrad QOutback, SA

Brilliant speaker

With so many Bluetooth speakers on the market nowadays it's quite confusing which one to finally select. I love the Boom 2 so much that I bought a second one. The build quality is tough and solid and being waterproof makes it even more robust. It's good-looking and comes in various colours. They're very quick to connect to your device and come with a 3.5mm auxiliary jack which allows you to connect to non Bluetooth devices. I connect mine to my portable DVD player and it sounds amazing. Sound quality is good and loud and with two of them connected you get true stereo sound. Brilliant all round!

emmie

emmieAU

OMG ! It's so good !!

Small and practical design great for taking anywhere really and still super cute. I always just pop it in my bag incase I'll need. Sound quality is amazing. I'm really considering buying another one since I recently found out you can connect to multiple speakers. Overall like such a great product I'm super happy with it ! :)

Chucky110

Chucky110Victoria, Australia

Have two of them.

Got one of these with my new phone plan then I decided I wanted another one after seeing you can use multiple at once, for small speakers they go loud. After a month or so I decided to add the Megaboom to the mix. these things are awesome. Would highly recommend if you are going to have a get together at christmas as you can place them in random spots and just have music playing.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
leeh

leeh

I use this instead of my stereo

I received this for Christmas last year and I'm very happy with it. The sound is amazing and it's great to be able to take wherever I want. I play music from my phone or tablet and it's super easy. My grandchildren love it and play it all the time. The other option was Bose but we went for the Logitech instead. I'll be very happy if it lasts me for a few years.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Dish Washer

Dish WasherMELBOURNE

Good product while it lasted - which wasn't long

I bought two of these units, as the option to use them as wireless stereo speakers is pretty cool.
I've mostly just used them around the house, and occasionally in the garden for a party.
They both worked well initially, and I was happy with them while they worked.
However, one inexplicably died just a few months after the one-year warranty expired, and the other died a couple of months after that. I took them back to JB HiFi, but was told that's their expected life span.
I expect more than that from a speaker, and am pretty disappointed in the poor life span of such an expensive product.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Brever

Brever

Yeah Good Stuff

I'm a little un-tech savvy, so I wouldn't usually touch something like this except my housemate had one and I could see it had great sound and long battery life and it was obviously not killable. Now that I've got one, friends have brought them and one had a dog chew hers to bits and it still works fine, even without casing (waterproofing might be an issue though). My only criticism would be that it's shaped like a beer, so if it's sitting near a beer, well you know...

Date PurchasedAug 2016

nateo_79

nateo_79Sydney, NSW

Absolutely Loved This.... Until

Mine went in the salt water about a year into owning it. Since then it hasn't work properly. Before that I thought it was the greatest invention on the planet. Still 4 stars because it sort of still works. Still within warranty but it plays up inconsistently so I can't take it back.

Edit: Completely take this back. I have taken it back under warranty and they have replaced it no questions asked. New unit is working like a dream!

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Kevin

KevinSydney

Waterproof, long lasting battery, great sound

Had them for a few months now, no signs of wear or tear and the build quality is excellent. I have taken them into shower, swimming pools and never had an issue, waterproof is excellent. Sound quality is great and its quite loud. They've improved most of the design flaws from the 1st gen.

I take them with me when I travel or outside and if I am not travelling I pair it with my laptop and use it as my PC speaker. I also use them to listen to podcasts/music when I shower. I try to use them whenever I can, a great buy.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

LogicalMartzipan

LogicalMartzipanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding Sound and Fantastic Design!

Bought the All Blacks Limited Edition 2nd Hand. Honestly, I haven't heard many Bluetooth speakers like these, which have both sound and looks crammed into one compact device. The features are pretty simple, along with it's gestures controls and buttons. The application works smoothly without any hiccups. However, the best feature by far on this speaker would definitely be the 360 Surround Sound and the actual quality of the sound. The speaker can reach a very high volume which will definitely be able to satisfy most consumers needs. Definitely have to recommend this one.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
David H

David HMelbourne

Beautifully designed and incredibly useful

Date PurchasedApr 2016
narrabeen

narrabeensydney

Good sound

Sorry this is for the jbl Go speaker

Bought on special at JB for $40 had been on sale for $75. First one lasted two weeks before not turning onor charging but JB swoppe dit over no problems (eep those receipts).
Sound is good,connects to pc and easily connects to phone via bluetooth. I would recommend it as a small portable unit

Date PurchasedApr 2017

UMAR ARIF

UMAR ARIFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing sound quality and great battery life

The UE boom 2 has amazing sound quality and great battery life. Build quality is the best I've seen and being waterproof is a great feature . you can also link multiple speakers to get surround sound or when 1 speaker is just not enough.

Would Definitely recommend to anyone looking for the best value for money for a Bluetooth speaker.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Glenn

GlennGeelong

Company will not honor voucher from 2016

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Lianne Benson

Lianne BensonSydney

Keeps the teenagers happy!

I bought this UE Boom 2 for my daughter She loves it and so do her friends. If you don't like loud music thumping through your house this is not for you. Its loud, its clear and has the ability to shake the house and annoy the neighbours. She has taken it to the beach every day this summer and has copped a pounding. Love that it fits in her gym bag, is so durable with great sound quality and all for a reasonable price. Well worth it.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

MC1

MC1SYDNEY

Best in all respects.

I purchased my UE Boom ll it's proved to be excellent getting daily use reproducing top quality sound for my family's broad taste in music from classical, jazz, folk, hard rock across the spectrum great battery life and it's waterproofing has proved itself by being left out in heavy rain without any damage and my teenagers often rig it in a stereo tandem with their friends boom box ll for even better quality sound. This device truly out guns many of its competitors in all respects. Excellent sound quality and fabulous value for money. Very happy.