Logitech UE MEGABOOM

Logitech UE MEGABOOM

MPNs: 2737888, 2901955, 984-000483 and 3 more

Jess

JessCanberra 2600, ACT

The best purchase I've ever made!

I love the megaboom. I ummmed and ahhhed over buying one for months and the cost is completely justified! I love that the bass is heavy and the music is crystal clear! The speaker at its loudest is so loud! I love that it connects via bluetooth and its a stylish and sleek design.

Michelle Eldridge

Michelle EldridgeSydney, NSW

Nice sound for my grandson

It is packed very well and the box is very funky with bright graphics.Solid feel for a smallish speaker, good size, very portable and easy Bluetooth connection good sound my grandson loves it as it has a fair bit of bass ,I haven’t tried it with classical music yet but would recommend it

Landlubber

LandlubberMelbourne

Great bluetooth speaker ! Superb sound.

Very solid construction. Quite amazing sound from such a compact device. Very happy camper. I see some other reviews complain about battery life. I really have not 'stretched it' so can't comment. Get a Spotify account, your phone and have your music, ad free, anywhere ! Works in the car perfectly. Really interesting to shift speaker around and get different tonal qualities. Fav toy right now ! Was about $220 from JBs. BTW I hear there are bluetooth speakers now where you can hook up several... that may be worth checking. But I'm happy.

Find out how Logitech UE MEGABOOM compares to other Portable Speakers

The best!!! Highly recommend...

I can't believe such a little portable speaker has such amazing quality sound... Highly recommend. I was hesitant to buy it as I didn't think it would be loud enough for my apartment but I'm so glad I did, Its perfect for my apartment. I would highly recommend... Amazing quality...

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Amazing speaker

For the size and cost the sound is excellent. We use this speaker for small events in the park with a bunch of kids. Despite noise of kids in background he sound is really clear, crisp and high quality. Thee system is robust. Well worth investment.. i am going to buy one for home now.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
DaveL

DaveLBrisbane

one of the best on the market

Fantastic speaker. Can go as loud as you need and will fill most rooms without distorting. The build quality is fantastic. Really durable and also waterproof so is great for taking outdoors or on holiday. Its quite big but that allows it to be loud and provides excellent battery life.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
BShandy23

BShandy23Bendigo

Great portable speaker

The UE MEGABOOM is was my first ever portable speaker. And it is a good one... With 360 sound the megaboom lets you hear the loud sound where ever you are standing. In comparison to portable speakers such as the JBL Extreme, a contender to the Megaboom. You have more of a sound where ever you are. The Extreme is a standard speaker which pushes sound in a 180 angle. So people standing behind the speaker don't get the same experience.

Being water proof is handy as well, i like to take the megaboom into the shower to have my music playing in the background.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
nfury8

nfury8Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Even better than the amazing reviews

Great class leading sound, deep base,easy pairing, brilliant battery life and incredible bluetooth range 25m+
The downloadable app allows you to easily set the equalizer to suit your mood/environment.
Solid but stylish build quality allows you to take it anywhere, and i love the subtle (+-) branding, just lets the product speak for itself.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Benjamin

BenjaminSydney

UE Megaboom, the coolest and loudest portable speaker!

Bought the UE Megaboom because I was looking for a loud and quality speaker to use outdoors, and not be worried about the weather/water and sand at the beach! It is so loud and clear that I am very happy with the purchase. I have actually had another friend buy it because they got to play with it at my house. The UE App is also awesome.. put it into DJ/House Party mode and your friends can all connect to it and change the songs. Great idea for a party or a BBQ!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

michael

michaelFar North Queensland, QLD

Ue megaboom

Purchased in August 2017.

The best portable speakers

I bought one of these about 18 months ago, and was so impressed with the sound and battery life that I bought another about 12 months ago after discovering you can connect many of them together. I bought it for the beach, camping and to simply use in the garden. The sound quality is amazing, it has great bass and crisp sound. I use them mostly in the garden, in a courtyard setting...and even just spaced out on either side of the lawn when lounging around. I’m trying to resist buying another...but being my geeky music loving self I am curious about one or 2 more in each corner of the garden!! Highly recommended...I have not been disappointed at all. Well worth the money...I’d encourage buying as a gift for any music lover!!

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Talia S.

Talia S.Perth, WA

Best purchase!

I've had this speaker for a year now and I use it practically everyday. Pairs beautifully to my ipad and iPhone with no issues. Battery has lasted very well, I usually charge it once in 10 days. The sound quality is amazing.
Bought from Harvey Norman on special with an additional 5 year warranty for $248. Definitely worth the money!

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Don't waste anymore time looking just go buy it you won't be disappointed.

Get the Megaboom - really easy to operate - really easy to use - neat packaging - lots of info on the internet - easy to "pair up to your devise" - portable - great choice of colour which is fab if you have more than one like we do...... sound quality is fantastic for a small unit - quick and easy to charge - I would highly recommend for all age groups..... a good price but even better if you can get on a special offer, we signed unto Noel Leeming and got 10% off which paid for the extended guarantee which I would also recommend to get....

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a fabulous device!!

Must have portable speaker

perfect for beach, shower, poolside or a summe bbq. simple to pair with device, battery that will last almost all day (aprox 18hrs) negative is no play/pause or next/skip. But this portable waterproof, dustproof speaker will definitely perform to your needs with Very decent sound quality/ volume for its size

chrisbuckland

chrisbucklandCanton Beach NSW

Slams the competition for value and sound music delivery!

This has to be the best bluetooth speaker in this price range. Depth in bass, no distortion when cranked as loud as it goes. For those with a sound music ear you will be pleasantly surprised by how much this kicks the tones of your tracks.

Going to buy a second to link up (and maybe more!!) If your after a bluetooth speaker, you can't go wrong!

Best portable speaker ever!