Logitech Wireless Combo MK345

MPN: MK345

3.8

DaveVictoria

Poor keyboard

I have always touch-typed ever since the days of electric typewriters. I bought the Logitech to replace a Microsoft keyboard. I found it created double letters at random, eg creeates doouble... I have adjusted the computer settings to no avail. I have found the same fault in an identical keyboard where I volunteer. It wasn't until I changed it for a Dell keyboard that the problem ceased. Probably an okay keyboard for the amateur but not suitable for anyone who touch types at speed.

Purchased in September 2019 at Australia Post Offices.

tina.12131502

tina.12131502Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice design and satisfying to work with

Got this mouse and keyboard combo after an unpleasant experience with another Logitech combo. I must say even though the mouse and keyboard don't look good, but they are extremely satisfying to work with. they are super ergonomic. Moreover I love the sound of the keyboard when I type.
100% recommended

Purchased in March 2020 at Officeworks Physical store for A$58.00.

RSC

RSCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use

This combo was bought as a replacement for our old wireless keyboard and mouse.
Nice to use, looks premium, the keys are nicely placed, the wrist support is a nice feature.

The on/off switch to preserve the battery life is also a good feature.
No issues or complaints with it.

Purchased in March 2020.

Mice

Find out how Logitech Wireless Combo MK345 compares to other Mice

Niki M.Perth, WA

Easy to use and good battery life

I bought the wireless Logitech keyboard and mouse combo when setting up my home office. I was unsure at first if I would like the feel of the keyboard but it is very comfortable, and suits my needs. I work on it for up to 8 hours a day and find the battery life excellent. I bought this product over 6 months ago and have only had to change the battery once. The mouse has a good feel and I'm pleased that I invested in these products for my home office.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$58.00.