Logitech Wireless Headset H800

Logitech Wireless Headset H800

MPN: 981-000458

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Janusjanus

Great Headset - pity about the USB charging cable!

Tanya

TanyaSydney

Did not work for me

I cannot rely on the Bluetooth headphones at all, they work and they do not. Sometimes when I have them on, it stalls my whole internet connection to a very slow speed and goes back to normal when I disconnect them.
Also, this headset is not noise cancelling. The headphones are comfortable on my ears and do not pull.

Ticks all my boxes

Everything I was looking for

I work as a careers writers and have been looking for an affordable, reliable Bluetooth headset and boom mic, and after trying a couple of different headsets bought this and have been so impressed. Seamless connectivity after I switch the on bottom in a hurry to answer calls, battery lasts a long time and the call quality on my and the customer’s end is fantastic. Such a fan of Logitech. Love it so much. When the battery light comes on it still lasts for hours, and an easy switch between mobile and computer. Definitely buy this if your looking for a similar thing from a headset and boom mic. Very covert boom mic as well for leisure use.

Sam.B

Sam.BGeelong

Worth it

CUrrently using logitech h800 headset for work & also when i am in the gym and its very reliable . sound is very clear literally i can't live with out it i have on me all the time . great for answering phone calls or listen to music when in the gym or out n about . battery lasts ok but i would prefer it last little bit longer say atleast 2 days . currently lasts 4 hrs

Jacko0573

Jacko0573

Literally can't live without these.

I use these for work every day they allow me to seamlessly answer my mobile phone and the regular Skype calls I get at work.mi have a technical advice job so I literally can't work without these. These are rechargeable and a full charge will last even the busiest of days.

Bowie

BowieAU

Great wireless headphones for a good price.

I've had my H800s for about 4 months now and cannot live without them. I clean the house while listening to videos from my pc, and they're perfect for the gym. They're comfy and have a built in mic which I use for call.s The only problem is when they get down to low battery, they make this really loud and frequent beeping which makes them impossible to use. Other than that I love em.

H800 review

A very nice headset that is comfortable and sturdy.

Buyers beware though, I have returned and replaced this product twice. The USB nano receiver is prone to malfunctioning. For example, the device will not connect or audio will drop out.

If you buy this and I do recommend it, don't leave the nano receiver plugged in over night. Plug it in when you use the device and take it out after you are finished.

davidg2020

davidg2020Adelaide, South Australia

Works for me!

I have two pairs of these (both my wife and I work from home and teleconference a lot). Both pairs are close on 2 years old now and have worked well.
I'm more than happy than the sound quality - for listening to music as well as teleconferencing (I have a set of Bose AE2 headphones for serious listening, the H800 is not as good as these but not a long way behind, given their intended purpose).
I haven't had any complaints from other people about the boom mike either... most people seem to be able to hear quite well.
I use the H800 via USB on Skype (on my computer) and via Bluetooth with my iPhone 5.
Works well for their purpose - and not too bad for music listening either
Wish they were a bit smaller/more portable

Inconsistent advertising

This device starts well but then audio drops off. And stays dropped for a while before it comes back. As for the microphone, I get people complaining that my voice get chopped off and they cannot make sense of what I am saying. I bought this thinking that it would be a better product than Logitech H600. Now I see that the H600 is better than the H800. What a rip off.
Looks good
Does not work as advertised