Logitech Wireless Headset H600

Logitech Wireless Headset H600

MPN: ING-1931956

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hchng

HchngMelbourne

Works okay but some background buzzing noise

These work fine but I can't seem to get rid of the background buzzing noise when using Skype. There seems to be an electric current that flows around the connector and I don't know how to stop it. None of my other headsets have this problem. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Kevin M

Kevin MDulwich

Product has known fault Terrible customer service.

The headset does not automatically reconnect after being turned off, or if the computer is turned off. After purchase I checked the Logitech forums - lots of customers with the same problem. Logitech had not engaged with them beyond tritely repeating the user manual. I bought it online, direct from Logitech. No way to contact them except through their website. Each contact takes 2-3 days for a reply. First reply tells me to go to "retailer", despite the fact that I bought the device direct from Logitech, and that Logitech will just close the case. Replies completely ignore anything I say and again, tritely repeat the user manual. No acknowledgement that this is a known problem.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Clare A

Clare AAU

Great for Budget

I purchased this headset for work making online calls over seas. Its comfortable to wear, especially as I need to wear it for many hours at a time. I found the sound quality clear and crisp and am easily heard by others. Highly recommended in this price range and compared to a generic brand I had previously used.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Khalid abbasi

Khalid abbasiWyndham vale

Good sound

Few things
Sound quality is good but not as good as price.
Voice breaks up on Bluetooth so don't lose usb receiver or you can buy unifying receiver for all of your remote Logitech devices.
I bought mine more than a year ago and just few days ago it lost charging because the socket is broken.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Ashley

Ashley

Good! they are good

They are pretty good, great use, great fun great day, great sound, and i love them so much, except they can be a budge, btw they are so good and i love these headphones so much.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Otroy

OtroyTanilba Bay

Good cheap headset

Nice and lightweight and does the job . Logitech is a brand I trust and as always I am happy with product for price . Sound is nice and clear with little to no distortion. Headset sits comfortably and doesn't squeeze too tight causing discomfort as some others I have tried tended to do .

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Therese

ThereseSydney

Logiecth Head[hones H600

I purchased them from OfficeWorks and they are great. Although my ears do get hot but the sound is great. It leaves my hands free to do whatever I need to do. 8/10. I have had these before but I lost my original pair so bought the same ones again. They are not cheap but you get what you pay for.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Ismo

IsmoSydney

Why did they bother making this.

The logitech H600 has fair sound but that about it, the volume is low and I have my software and headset volumes at max, the wireless is not bluetooth or logitechs unified wireless system so you will need another usb port for the dongle (a bluetooth or unified is far better, especially with laptops). Another annoying problem with headset is that there is no auto shut off for the headset when you power off your PC , and if you forget to switch it off , it will need a full charge next time you want to use it and lastly I was not able to get the microphone working on any game.