Logitech Z-4 / Z-4i Computer Speakers

Logitech Z-4 / Z-4i Computer Speakers

Z-4, Z-4i

Vivek

VivekMelbourne

Best speaker you can ever find

I bought these speakers on Gumtree for $40 and trust me so far this has been the best investment which has paid me off 10 times more. I have been using these speakers for an year now which has a soothing rich bass and the satellite speakers are incredibly clear. Best while watching a Netflix / Amazon Prime movie to give you that theatre effect. Grab it if you find a used one. I recently purchased another one for $35, again on Gumtree just as a spare.

Scenery73Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best speaker for price

Scenery73

Best computer speakers I have owned

Good quality speaker

I have used this speaker for more than 4 years. It produce excellent sound both low and high frequency, sleek design and a space saver. It sounds best in a small room with the subwoofer sitting on the floor and the two satellites on the desk. It has a controller which allow you to control bass and the volume separately, and with a extra line-in jack, it is best for playing music on a portable device. Brought it for $85 dollars and its definitely worth the money.
good price for a good quality 2.1 speaker, good sound both high and low frequency and wide range. very reliable.
nothing really

Antoco

AntocoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I paid only $125 for these speakers at Dick Smith West Lakes and for the price I paid I think they are great value, the sub woofer is absolutely brilliant and it's really useful for having the remote being able to adjust the intensity of the base as well depending on what song it is. The gloss is all still good and hasn't worn off or anything since I purchased it. Overall Extremely happy.
After 2 years (touch wood) everything is fine with these speakers, audio is clear and base is brilliant and is good enough for a party too.