Logitech Z623 Computer Speakers

Logitech Z623 Computer Speakers (page 2 of 3)

MPN: 35903608

4.5

Christy

ChristyMelbourne

Perfect Speaker

Excellent speakers. The bass is amazing and the sound quality is great. The addition of a aux port on one of the speakers is also incredibly convenient. Only not so good side would be that the subwoofer is incredibly large. But given that these came out so long ago, I suppose that's to be expected.

Anna

AnnaMelbourne

Heaven Sound

Purchased during Christmas for my son listening to the music and watching cartoons. The 2 years old definitely love the sound and keep clapping and laughing.
Very good product with very good price.

John

JohnBarossa, South Australia

Quality Sound, lots of power

For 2.1 sound out of the PC, these speakers are worth considering. I purchased these last summer and they are fantastic. Love the sound quality. More output power than you need for a PC as well.

I have also used this product as stand alone speakers for my DVD player.
As these speakers only have an analogue input, I used an HDMI Audio Extractor. A low cost item available on E-Bay.

Would highly recommend these speakers however you must shop around. They differ in price here downunder by approx $40AUD.

DoomsDay

DoomsDay

Great speakers for money

I purchased these speakers to upgrade from old Logitech computer speakers with static noise. I am really happy with them, bass is great, speakers have great sound quality. To be honest i was not expected them to be this good seeing I only paid $130.00.
I purchased them from Officeworks tax time onsale for a bargain. Crank them up and turn up the bass with no distortion. Great for PC games or music.

andiness

andinessDarling Downs

Subwoofer great, satellite speakers bad

Paul

PaulHunter Region, NSW

Logittech Computer Speakers

When I bought these Logitech speakers for my computer I didn't know what great sound I would get ,They are great the bass is really great and crystal clear sound .I have purchased these speakers again for my smart phone and tablet

srijana

srijanaSydney

Really good speakers

I had to buy this speaker because the sound level of my laptop is very low. It has good playback and is economical. If you are not that into high end audio devices, this works fine for everyday use.

Jeffrey S

Jeffrey SAU

Best speakers ever!

This Logitech Z623 Computer Speakers is literally the best speakers i have ever bought! THese speakers are loud, don't stutter and are the best speakers ever! I recommend buying it!

Derick

DerickAdelaide

Perfect speaker

Got this speaker two days ago. Great treble, great bass sending the house into shiver. Best product from Logitech. Never fails me. It can be as loud as you want it to be and the sound is crystal clear.

BJ_JTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent system for the price

Brian McKay

Brian McKayNorth Western Region, NSW

Brilliant Product

I recently purchased a set of these speakers as a replacement for a set which were not quite loud enough.

What a revelation the Logitech speakers have been to me.

The volume can be turned up enough so that the sound fills the entire home with little or no distortion, the base is powerful and the speakers are easy to set up and simple to use when adjusting bass, treble and volume.

Anyone seeking a great sounding set of computer speakers with easy to use controls at a reasonable price would be well advised to give these a try.

Sammy

SammySydney

Thumping bass. Mids and highs not as loud as I hoped

This is not a good upgrade from X-530 or X-540 5.1 speakers if you're after volume. There's a bit more bass if you want that but the highs and mids are actually less loud. It was a bit of a disappointment. It's also heavier and larger, but there are less wires to set up. Finally you get the odd bit of a brief crackle/pop in the highs at times when they're up loud. These are okay if you get them at a discount but I'm not thrilled with them

AndrewZ

AndrewZSydney

Beefy sound combined with clarity and stylish looks

Old 15W stereo speakers finally died. Looked at Logitech range and found the Z623 looked good and once was set up and plugged in sounded great. Set up was easy. The bass speaker box is bulky (roughly 30 x 30 x 30cm), housing the bass speaker and power connection, but found a spot for it on the top shelf of our narrow computer desk. The system has THX certification which is an unknown phenomenon to me. A quick search found youtube clips to test the system including the range of the bass. The system has a true Cinematic sound, although only stereo, but MUCH MORE than i expected for the price. Great for watching movies, Netflix and mp3 tracks. I highly recommend.

Absolutely love the system

I have Had my system for a couple of years, and i am constantly telling my friends how good they are.
I also run my TV through the system and nevet felt the need for a sound bar, much more expensive, As well as my computer being my music centre. Truly quality sounds.

886648SA

The best in its class !!

Budget people like me never got such an amazing deal !! I think and choose "budget", not because I can't afford it but I think its not worth of spending hundreds of dollars on Pc/laptop speakers. This product Z623 really changed my view on desktop speakers. Worth every penny !! Buy it in A$120-A$150 range and you won't regret. As a customer, I think we need to support the design and production of such quality speaker systems.

So happy

Don't look any further. These speakers pack a massive punch without producing a tinny noise at high volume, not much to say very happy. The bass produces a very clear sound at all levels of volume. Very easy to setup, 5 mins at most. I see complaints about the cord between left and right speaker being to short but i haven't found this an issue. They sit either side of my monitor perfectly,

Boon for BASS Lovers

This speaker houses a powerful BASS system.
If you love bass, just go for it blindly. This speaker can shake your windows.
And there might be lot of complaints from your neighbors. :)
And it is THX certified, so that it is ideal for watching action packed movies.

You can check out review @ below link:
[link removed]

DAve

DAveMelbourne

Centrecom Logitech Speakers Bargain

Centrecom emailed me their latest special prices on a range of products, as usual. I noticed they had a great price on: Logitech Z623 2.1 THX Speakers. So I snapped them up. They arrived within a couple of days and my son plugged them in to my main PC for me on the weekend. I must say they are Fantastic. The Bass response is incredible and even when you crank up the volume they don't distort the music. If you appreciate great sound reproduction, buy a set of these speakers for your Desktop PC.

Fantastic speakers !

Perfect set of speakers for anyone wanting to buy a sub-$200 set. They really bring the roof down with their loudness and clarity at any volume. I've tried them on the THX test site... Perfect! Bought at Officeworks for the standard price of $137. Other outlets are trying to sell them for $150+

Look no further

Best speakers I've ever owned. Was the closest I could get to high quality speakers without spending too much money. If there are any cons it would be just the fact that it would not be suitable for small desk spaces. The subwoofer takes up quite abit of space and can be awkward to position if you have limited space. The cords are really stiff but aren't huge problems compared to the pros of the sound quality!!

See all Logitech Z623 Computer Speakers reviews

Anthony B

Anthony Basked

Are these speakers good for dvds and music ?

John L
John L

Sair

Sairasked

Just purchased these speakers. The volume control only lowers sound can not totally turn volume down is this normal?

BJ_JT

That's not normal. If I turn the volume "larger" knob down all the way there is no sound what so ever. The smaller knob only controls the subwoofer so it will not turn down the overall volume, only the volume of the subwoofer. Hope this helps

BazzaV

BazzaVasked

I have Kawai ES 100 digital piano with 2 x 6 watt inbuilt speakers and 2 x 3.5 mm headphone sockets. The inbuilt speakers are not powerful enough for a large room. My question is , would the Z623 system be suitable for playing in a small hall say 15 to 20 people?.
Would appreciate your help,
Many thanks BarrieV

Matt
Matt

I would think they would be suitable if you are only playing to an audience of 15 to 20 people (I was a professional musician for many years). Though I am not sure they would have the dynamic range you would be after with a digital piano. However, for a small performance on a budget, you should be fine.

Get an answer from our members and Logitech representatives