Logitech Z906 Computer Speakers

Logitech Z906 Computer Speakers

MPN: LOG-980-000470

True review

True reviewHunter Region, NSW

Exactly what I wanted perfect great home theater

I am really happy with purchase. . loud great quality great price without draining the bank aaccount. ple computers dispatched quick, and received without a problem. . highly recommended product.. ple computers is a great company to deal with. thx.

James

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Speakers Loud and Awesome

Powerful, All-in-one, 5.1 Surround with Industrial look, faithful sound reproduction, and remarkable

Billy P

Billy P

150% best bang for buck system on the block

Vincent23Sydney, NSW

Easy to setup and good sound quality

Recently purchased this and use it as my computer sound system to watch movies and listen to music. Really good purchase have Been using Logitech speakers for years and this was really easy to setup. Loving the remote control and many types of inputs for devices would of love two aux input but not a big hassle

4 plus years and still running strong

Lastest 2 years then power supply fails

Great speakers and loud. But after about 2 years the power supply failed. Called logitech can get parts or even just the subwoofer where the power supply is. They only sell whole new system and had very little help from customer support.

For approx $400 of speakers you expect more life out of them. Google z906 power supply issues you find its a very common problem.

miklvy

miklvyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gorgeous sound, delightful to use.

Absolutely love this system. Very rich bass and crystal clear surround sound. I love the hardware adjustments and the remote is concisely set out. All round great system for theatre sound as well as all genres of music. My only complaint would be that there are not included wall mounts, which leads to an extra cost (speakers are small, and really do need to be mounted in a secure position.

Techsavvy

TechsavvySydney

Good but not great

Those speakers are great for gaming and movies, they are really good in these two aspects but don't be a fool like me use them for songs/music, don't listen to BOSE speakers and compare them with these. These speakers are not for audiophiles. I have them paired with Xona D2X sound card and they sound pretty good for the price but as I mentioned before they don't sound that good when listening to music.

PROS:
-Good bass
-Multiple inputs
-Small and compact
-Sturdy

CONS:
-Overhyped

Dissapointed!

I upgraded from the Logitec X530 to the Z906's thinking that a total of 500watts would be much better than the 140watts. Well I cannot really hear much differance, certainly not an extra $250 worth. The X530 cost me $99 and the Z906 $349. Admittingly I cannot run the optical cable connection as the new sound card I purchased with them needs Windows 7 and I am still using XP Pro, but I cannot see that making too much differance.
My suggestion if you have Logitec X530's stick with them, if you have not then take a look at getting some for under $100, they are great!
Not much really, compared to my old Logitec X530.
Hardly any increase in volume from the X530's. Need to purchase wall mounting brackets, X530's can be mounted.

Logitech
Logitech A.Logitech

Hi Animal World, something doesn't seem quite right with your situation, the Z906's should be a great improvement over the Z530's. We suggest given our Support Team a call to Troubleshoot on 1800 025 544.

Charmaine76

Charmaine76SA, 5360

Logitech Z906 Sound Perfection

Altaf Ahmed M.asked

I purchased Logitech Z906 a couple of days ago. What I noticed that if I keep the power on and not playing any music the back panel of sub is heating up and the heat is keep on increasing until the power is off. Did not get much help from logitech customer care.
My question is, is this a normal behavior or there might be a problem with speakers?
Thanks in advance.

Vincent23

Hi Altaf mine has no problem i can have it on for a few hours and it doesn't turn off. make sure the wires are connected correctly and that your outlet has no issue.
i have the speaker on like almost every day i have had it for months now and had no issues

Altaf Ahmed M.

@Vincent23 - Thanks for your reply.
I think I did not mentioned my query clearly, Issue with my speaker is that the back panel of sub is heating up a lot until I turn the power off. I was not playing any music just kept the power console on for 30-60 minutes.
Can you please confirm that, is this the case with your speaker too?
Thanks in advance.

Mor O.
Mor O.

mine heats up also

Kyaw H.

Kyaw H.asked

Where is the logitech show room?

Kyaw H.

Kyaw H.asked

Z906 remove

Get an answer from our members and Logitech representatives

Price (RRP)549.95