Logitech Z906 Computer Speakers

Logitech Z906 Computer Speakers Questions & Answers

MPN: LOG-980-000470

4 questions from our users

I purchased Logitech Z906 a couple of days ago. What I noticed that if I keep the power on and not playing any music the back panel of sub is heating up and the heat is keep on increasing until the power is off. Did not get much help from logitech customer care. My question is, is this a normal behavior or there might be a problem with speakers? Thanks in advance.
Hi Altaf mine has no problem i can have it on for a few hours and it doesn't turn off. make sure the wires are connected correctly and that your outlet has no issue. i have the speaker on like almost every day i have had it for months now and had no issues@Vincent23 - Thanks for your reply. I think I did not mentioned my query clearly, Issue with my speaker is that the back panel of sub is heating up a lot until I turn the power off. I was not playing any music just kept the power console on for 30-60 minutes. Can you please confirm that, is this the case with your speaker too? Thanks in advance.

Where is the logitech show room?

Z906 remove

Z906 remove

Get an answer from our members and Logitech representatives