Logix Platinum (Aldi)

Logix Platinum (Aldi) (page 2 of 3)

Something has changed

I have been using these for years and never had a problem in the past but the last box has been leaving white stuff all over the plates. What has changed? I tired cleaning the dishwasher and the next cycle it happens again.

jamesdyson2017

jamesdyson2017Melbourne

Nasty junk

Will make a switch to the one I used before, this dishwasher tablets does not do a good cleaning job as compare to the other brands. Residues still remain, guess it’s all hyped up crap from Aldi.

Sandy H

Sandy HSouth East Queensland, QLD

They simply do not desolve

I am reading all the reviews and wondering what I am doing wrong...all other tablets including Woolworth brands and Earth (and obviously Fairy and Finish) all dissolve in my LG Double drawer machine but not Logix Platinum...think I will return them for a refund. Very disappointing even if it is economical, if its being sold it should work.

Asmit61

Asmit61

Best tablet I've used for a long time

Purchased for 7.99 for a 40 pack so found to be extremely economical. For the last year have been using the Finish Powerball Classic and found that even with rinse aid they were leaving a film on my dishes sometimes but since using the Aldi Logix my life has changed! My dishes comes out super sparkling and squeaky clean without any residues like the Finish Powerball would leave. Never again will I waste money on Finish when the Logix tablets perform amazingly well and I've never had to re wash any dishes since making the switch.

dylan

dylanNSW, 2194

These are great value and they work very well

I've been using these tablets for a couple of years now and it's only since I've had to buy Finish tablets recently that I've realised just how good they are (and how bad the Finish tablets are). They leave dishes perfectly clean even when I cram the washer full, every time all the stains are removed. It leaves my dishes with a crystal clear glean as well. Highly recommended.

Sarah

SarahDandenong

Awful ruined my Stainless Steel

I LOVE aldi!! Since shopping here I'm saving $200 a week on my food bills I wish I switched sooner!! So I decided to give these diswashing tablets a go hopefully to save even more money and they had ruined my Stainless Steel items I have no idea what has happend but I will stick with fairy. This is the only product I've had a problem with at aldi.

ging

gingAU

THIS IS A TERRIFIC PRODUCT

Julie_Barac

Julie_BaracSouth East Queensland, QLD

Used both tablet and plain powder

I found the tablets did not dissolve, but then i switched to the norman bottle and measured it out. I now no longer have an issue with buildup powder at the bottom of my machine

waldi

waldi

Sorry, not suitable for my needs

Despite reading all the positive feedback that made me try these tablets, I was disappointed with the results.
I have a Miele dishwasher which has a special glass wash setting. After using a full pack of these tablets, they certainly cleaned everything but when used on fine wine glasses, have left markings that are only slowly disappearing now I'm back to Finish and Fairy Platinum.
Not recommended on anything delicate, stick to the daily workhorse uses.

SLAVE67

SLAVE67melbourne, 3168

Logix Platinum

Fantastic product and great value for money. I have switched from the more expensive brands due to the economic climate we are in and have NOT LOOKED back. This product is used in my Bosch Dishwasher and so far no issues - no complaint from me. Highly recommended product :)

Tabetha

TabethaCowra

Works like expensive brands

I started using the platinum tablets after purchasing the dishwasher at Aldi as it recommends logix products. They are great value for money and work just as well as the more expensive brand names.

puci_77

puci_77

Better than Finish Tablets!

I've used Finish for years due to our Dishwasher manufacturer recommending them. After choice reviewed them with very good reviews, i decided that i'd give them a go, much better than Finish tables and about 1/4 the price!! I don't like that the wrapper isn't dissolvable, but for the mega savings that i'll make (and cleaner dishes) i don't mind unwrapping them

Definatly give them a go!

kcd1961

kcd1961Illawarra, NSW

Better than Finish

I have always used Finish tablets and powder because of their reputation. The Aldi ones came up on special and I thought I would give them a try. They work really well - much better than Finish. We have far fewer things that don't come out clean, no streaking, and the filter section stays clean now. We have a Meile dishwasher and I use these on the normal wash cycle.

HappyShopper17

HappyShopper17AU

Works fantastically!

After trying a few well known brands of tablets gels and powders, I have these tabs a go and they have worked the best out of all of them :-)
I currently have 300 sitting in my cupboard after buying the 100 pack special boxes they brought out briefly.
I won't be buying any other kind for a long time!

Wendy

WendyAdelaide

Amazing!!

Tried for the first yime and was amazed with how clean my copper based pots came out. No trouble with the wrapper disolving. Previous reviews may be due to the temperature of the dishwasher. I have a meile and always use on eco setting without any problem. Will definitely be replacing my finish quantam and kirkland tablets

Lori

Lori

Wrapper not dissolving

Had been using finish tablets with no problem. Tried these Aldi tablets after all the good reviews and only to find that the wrappers doesn't dissolve probably leaving dishes unclean...

char321

char321northern rivers nsw

Great product

Having used finish quantum tablets for the last 5 years I was really reluctant to trying anything else. But because I started shopping at aldi for most of my shopping almost a year ago I decided to try these. I always use my dishwasher on the heavy duty cycle, so that its hotter because I NEVER pre rinse my dishes. After the first use, I knew I would not ever pay for finish again. The dishes always come out super clean, even my baking dishes. The finish ones never cleaned my baking dishes properly. Saves so much money and they are great. I have also tried the aldi dishwashing powder in the bottle. Cheaper again and same cleaning as tablets! I rave about this to EVERYBODY!!

wannabeepro

wannabeeproSydney, NSW

These dishwasher tablets are a waste of money

Having gone through a bulk purchase of Quantum dishwashing tablets, I thought I would try the ALDI brand as they are sooo much cheaper. This was a mistake. Even though the advertising on the pack says the wrapper is dissolvable, at the end of my long heavy duty Bosch wash, the tablet has only slightly dissolved & sits in the front of the top rack. I have tried taking the wrapper off, tried positioning the tablet in the dispenser differently to no avail. I am returning my unopened pack for a refund.

Sandringham10

Sandringham10Melbourne

Not good

Not only did these not dissolve but my cutlery had rust spots on them.

I have since gone back to using Woolworths Select or Earth Choice dishwashing tablets that both deliver superior performance.

RustyOne

RustyOneNowra, New South Wales

Good quality product. Beats Finish tablets hands down.

Have been using Finish Quantum for a few years in our Omega dishwasher. Although it always cleaned I noticed small rust spots on cutlery after using the dishwasher ( I assume this is from the tablet residue). Decided to give Aldi's Logix Platinum a go. Been using them for a month. They are better than Finish. No rust spots from the tablet residue. Does an excellent clean and even noticed that the filter basket didn't have the usual fatty/greasy feel to it when emptying and cleaning. Recommended.

自付 后.

自付 后.asked

is my fisher n paykel dishwasher safe to use this powder

robynne

robynneasked

How do you use logix dishwasher cleaner ? I tried last night but nothing came out of the bottle. I removed the sticker on top, put the bottle in the top drawer, upside down and securely, and turned it on. When the wash had finished the bottle was still in place and Full not a drop had been used and my dishwasher still needs cleaning. What did I do wrong?

Jon
Jon

Same thing happened to me. The plug (of wax?) in the top is supposed to melt when hot water sprays on it, but for both of us this isn't happening. I manually removed the plug when I saw that it wasn't melting, but this shouldn't be the answer. Suggestion: try a different brand. That's what I will be doing.

justclaream

justclareamasked

You need to pull it from the shelves. The tablets are not dissolving and leaving bits of tablet everywhere. Dishes have a dried rough chemical feel. Should get it tested. Your tablets dont give that clean feel. Not safe to use if they are leaving bits of tablets on stuff you eat and drink off

Get an answer from our members and Logix (Aldi) representatives