ALDI Logix Platinum

ALDI Logix Platinum (page 2 of 4)

Pros

• Effectively cleans most dishes

• Cost-effective

Cons

• Sometimes leaves residue

• Wrapper doesn't always dissolve

AEW12345
AEW12345Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tried but no good

The dishes don't get clean. I thought it was the machine but used a different brand and it worked fine.
I will be throwing the rest out. There other product may be excellent but not this one.

Purchased in January 2018.

Jacki
JackiHunter Region, NSW

Don't waste your money

Logix dishwashing tabs..dishes and glasses come out smudged with food still on inside and out. I'm off to Aldi to take them back. I usually use Platinum dishwashing sachets with wonderful results..sparkling glasses and crockery.

Hopeless

We've got a Bosch dishwasher. Have no problems with Finish. These Logix tablets don't seem to work. Some things come out clean but the majority is just as dirty as it went in. Write it off as a bad choice and don't ever buy the product again.

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how ALDI Logix Platinum compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

rod_speed_aaa
rod_speed_aaa

Works fine for me

Not clear why some get a bad result. They work just as well for me as the Finish tablets and they both give a perfect result every time for me. Even with the baked on stuff on the ceramic baking dishes I do most dinners on in the glass convection oven. Dont get cloudy glass either. My dishwasher is a Bosch.

Dorothy
DorothySydney

Logix dishwasher tablets

I've Tried Fairy and Finish. Tried Logix from Aldi and it was a huge mistake. I literally have to wash everything in sink before I put in dishwasher. This product is terrible. My knives, forks and spoon come out filthy exactly as I put them in. Same with dishes if I haven't washed the grime off before I put it in the dishwasher.

Upcoming Special Buys from the ALDI Catalogue

Reviews for what's in the ALDI catalogue this week.

Nathan S.2 July 2020
upcoming-special-buys-from-the-aldi-catalogue
Lana_A
Lana_A

Turned glassware cloudy

This product and the price are good.
Cleans dishes well & leaves no residue.

The only con is our glasses & glassware have gone cloudy. Didnt have this problem with Finish Quantum.

Pete
PeteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good value

We were gifted a well known expensive brand and were not happy with them and tried the cheaper Aldi substitute.
And have never looked back. May be this dishwasher we inherited needed a good run but Aldi product did great job at a fraction of the others price.

was good and suddenly i always find dirty things

it was recommended by choice so i gave it a try. the dishes were clean like finish and fairy because i was already not entirely satisfied with both, i went through like 6 boxes now, cutlery always dirty and have like brown rust stains and some dishes end up dirty, one time i found half of it undissolved, the same happened another time. i am using now the pots and pans cycle on everything because its so frustrating , i thought it was the machine wwhich is brandnew. until i came here and read that other people noticed a change in the performance of these. i think i will go back to fairy but i need to wait till its halfprice.

Cause error e15 in my Bosch dishwasher

Logic Platinum left a lot of foam at the end of each wash, this foam escape to bottom shelf triggered the error e15. I call the service and they told me do not to use Aldi tables as it cause a lot of problems.

Judy G
Judy GPerth, WA

Whats changed

I have been using Aldi dish washing tablets for a while now and have found them great but recently they have been shocking. Don't know if the formula has changed or they are being sourced from another supplier but they are no where near as good as the were previously

Jenna
JennaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Something has changed

I have been using these for years and never had a problem in the past but the last box has been leaving white stuff all over the plates. What has changed? I tired cleaning the dishwasher and the next cycle it happens again.

jamesdyson2017
jamesdyson2017Melbourne

Nasty junk

Will make a switch to the one I used before, this dishwasher tablets does not do a good cleaning job as compare to the other brands. Residues still remain, guess it’s all hyped up crap from Aldi.

Sandy H
Sandy HSouth East Queensland, QLD

They simply do not desolve

I am reading all the reviews and wondering what I am doing wrong...all other tablets including Woolworth brands and Earth (and obviously Fairy and Finish) all dissolve in my LG Double drawer machine but not Logix Platinum...think I will return them for a refund. Very disappointing even if it is economical, if its being sold it should work.

Asmit61
Asmit61

Best tablet I've used for a long time

Purchased for 7.99 for a 40 pack so found to be extremely economical. For the last year have been using the Finish Powerball Classic and found that even with rinse aid they were leaving a film on my dishes sometimes but since using the Aldi Logix my life has changed! My dishes comes out super sparkling and squeaky clean without any residues like the Finish Powerball would leave. Never again will I waste money on Finish when the Logix tablets perform amazingly well and I've never had to re wash any dishes since making the switch.

dylan
dylanNSW, 2194

These are great value and they work very well

I've been using these tablets for a couple of years now and it's only since I've had to buy Finish tablets recently that I've realised just how good they are (and how bad the Finish tablets are). They leave dishes perfectly clean even when I cram the washer full, every time all the stains are removed. It leaves my dishes with a crystal clear glean as well. Highly recommended.

daraasked

I purchased 250 ml liquid. Followed near illegible instructions but nothing came out of bottle. Please advise me how to use product or is liquid version faulty?

dara

Is there anyone at Aldi that reads and responds to comments such as mine?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Check for existing responses for the answer

Ekaterini Christopoulos
Ekaterini Christopoulosasked

Hi my Name is kathy
I used the Logix steak free shine Formula rinse aid and after a few rinses I realize that my dishes all taste like poison is covered all over my cups and glasses and plates and I went to try some other dishes (clean ) and they all bitter now I feel sick my mouth is bitter This product in my opinion Is poison and dangerous why it’s on the market? Please inform me before I take it for testing in the health department
Regards Kathy email me at:
ekc150@gmail.com

Lin
Linasked

The writing on the bottle of Logic dishwasher is too small and is white so it is very hard for my 69 year old eyes to read. I just want to know how to use it - please help me!

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Features:

• The ALDI Logix Platinum Dishwashing Tablets come in a 40 pack, so the box will last you over a month with standard use.
  • The dishwashing detergent has a phosphate free formulation, so you can stress less about your washing up polluting local waterways.
  • It has a dissolvable wrapper, so you simply need to put it in the dishwasher straight from the box, making for fuss-free use.
  • This product is lemon scented.
  • The pack costs $7.69, coming to 19c per tablet.

What do reviewers think about this product?

Reviews are divided on ALDI’s Logix Platinum Dishwashing Tablets. Some reviewers found that the tablets left their dishes sparkling, and didn’t leave streaks or watermarks on their glassware. However there were reviewers who found that the tablets didn’t effectively clean their dishes, particularly cookware and glassware.

Another point of contention was the dissolvability of the tablets. Some users found that the tablets dissolved easily, while others said that they didn’t, as they left white residue on some of their dishes. The users who expressed disappointment with their tablets not dissolving found that the dissolvable wrapper encasing the tablet didn’t actually dissolve.

These mixed reviews are likely due to reviewers using different dishwashers, as well as using different dishwasher settings - these varying temperatures can affect a tablet’s effectiveness.

One main point of praise was how cost-effective the tablets were, with users appreciating that they were a fraction of the price of some similar products.

CategoryDishwasher Tablets & Cleaners