ALDI Logix Platinum

ALDI Logix Platinum (page 3 of 4)

Pros

• Effectively cleans most dishes

• Cost-effective

Cons

• Sometimes leaves residue

• Wrapper doesn't always dissolve

Sarah
SarahDandenong

Awful ruined my Stainless Steel

I LOVE aldi!! Since shopping here I'm saving $200 a week on my food bills I wish I switched sooner!! So I decided to give these diswashing tablets a go hopefully to save even more money and they had ruined my Stainless Steel items I have no idea what has happend but I will stick with fairy. This is the only product I've had a problem with at aldi.

ging
gingAU

THIS IS A TERRIFIC PRODUCT

Julie_Barac
Julie_BaracSouth East Queensland, QLD

Used both tablet and plain powder

I found the tablets did not dissolve, but then i switched to the norman bottle and measured it out. I now no longer have an issue with buildup powder at the bottom of my machine

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how ALDI Logix Platinum compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

waldi
waldiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sorry, not suitable for my needs

Despite reading all the positive feedback that made me try these tablets, I was disappointed with the results.
I have a Miele dishwasher which has a special glass wash setting. After using a full pack of these tablets, they certainly cleaned everything but when used on fine wine glasses, have left markings that are only slowly disappearing now I'm back to Finish and Fairy Platinum.
Not recommended on anything delicate, stick to the daily workhorse uses.

SLAVE67
SLAVE67melbourne, 3168

Logix Platinum

Fantastic product and great value for money. I have switched from the more expensive brands due to the economic climate we are in and have NOT LOOKED back. This product is used in my Bosch Dishwasher and so far no issues - no complaint from me. Highly recommended product :)

Upcoming Special Buys from the ALDI Catalogue

Reviews for what's in the ALDI catalogue this week.

Nathan S.2 July 2020
upcoming-special-buys-from-the-aldi-catalogue
Tabetha
TabethaCentral West, NSW

Works like expensive brands

I started using the platinum tablets after purchasing the dishwasher at Aldi as it recommends logix products. They are great value for money and work just as well as the more expensive brand names.

puci_77
puci_77

Better than Finish Tablets!

I've used Finish for years due to our Dishwasher manufacturer recommending them. After choice reviewed them with very good reviews, i decided that i'd give them a go, much better than Finish tables and about 1/4 the price!! I don't like that the wrapper isn't dissolvable, but for the mega savings that i'll make (and cleaner dishes) i don't mind unwrapping them

Definatly give them a go!

kcd1961
kcd1961Illawarra, NSW

Better than Finish

I have always used Finish tablets and powder because of their reputation. The Aldi ones came up on special and I thought I would give them a try. They work really well - much better than Finish. We have far fewer things that don't come out clean, no streaking, and the filter section stays clean now. We have a Meile dishwasher and I use these on the normal wash cycle.

HappyShopper17
HappyShopper17AU

Works fantastically!

After trying a few well known brands of tablets gels and powders, I have these tabs a go and they have worked the best out of all of them :-)
I currently have 300 sitting in my cupboard after buying the 100 pack special boxes they brought out briefly.
I won't be buying any other kind for a long time!

Wendy
WendyAdelaide

Amazing!!

Tried for the first yime and was amazed with how clean my copper based pots came out. No trouble with the wrapper disolving. Previous reviews may be due to the temperature of the dishwasher. I have a meile and always use on eco setting without any problem. Will definitely be replacing my finish quantam and kirkland tablets

Lori
Lori

Wrapper not dissolving

Had been using finish tablets with no problem. Tried these Aldi tablets after all the good reviews and only to find that the wrappers doesn't dissolve probably leaving dishes unclean...

char321
char321northern rivers nsw

Great product

Having used finish quantum tablets for the last 5 years I was really reluctant to trying anything else. But because I started shopping at aldi for most of my shopping almost a year ago I decided to try these. I always use my dishwasher on the heavy duty cycle, so that its hotter because I NEVER pre rinse my dishes. After the first use, I knew I would not ever pay for finish again. The dishes always come out super clean, even my baking dishes. The finish ones never cleaned my baking dishes properly. Saves so much money and they are great. I have also tried the aldi dishwashing powder in the bottle. Cheaper again and same cleaning as tablets! I rave about this to EVERYBODY!!

wannabeepro
wannabeeproSydney, NSW

These dishwasher tablets are a waste of money

Having gone through a bulk purchase of Quantum dishwashing tablets, I thought I would try the ALDI brand as they are sooo much cheaper. This was a mistake. Even though the advertising on the pack says the wrapper is dissolvable, at the end of my long heavy duty Bosch wash, the tablet has only slightly dissolved & sits in the front of the top rack. I have tried taking the wrapper off, tried positioning the tablet in the dispenser differently to no avail. I am returning my unopened pack for a refund.

Sandringham10
Sandringham10Melbourne

Not good

Not only did these not dissolve but my cutlery had rust spots on them.

I have since gone back to using Woolworths Select or Earth Choice dishwashing tablets that both deliver superior performance.

RustyOne
RustyOneNowra, New South Wales

Good quality product. Beats Finish tablets hands down.

Have been using Finish Quantum for a few years in our Omega dishwasher. Although it always cleaned I noticed small rust spots on cutlery after using the dishwasher ( I assume this is from the tablet residue). Decided to give Aldi's Logix Platinum a go. Been using them for a month. They are better than Finish. No rust spots from the tablet residue. Does an excellent clean and even noticed that the filter basket didn't have the usual fatty/greasy feel to it when emptying and cleaning. Recommended.

daraasked

I purchased 250 ml liquid. Followed near illegible instructions but nothing came out of bottle. Please advise me how to use product or is liquid version faulty?

dara

Is there anyone at Aldi that reads and responds to comments such as mine?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Check for existing responses for the answer

Ekaterini Christopoulos
Ekaterini Christopoulosasked

Hi my Name is kathy
I used the Logix steak free shine Formula rinse aid and after a few rinses I realize that my dishes all taste like poison is covered all over my cups and glasses and plates and I went to try some other dishes (clean ) and they all bitter now I feel sick my mouth is bitter This product in my opinion Is poison and dangerous why it’s on the market? Please inform me before I take it for testing in the health department
Regards Kathy email me at:
ekc150@gmail.com

Lin
Linasked

The writing on the bottle of Logic dishwasher is too small and is white so it is very hard for my 69 year old eyes to read. I just want to know how to use it - please help me!

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Features:

• The ALDI Logix Platinum Dishwashing Tablets come in a 40 pack, so the box will last you over a month with standard use.
  • The dishwashing detergent has a phosphate free formulation, so you can stress less about your washing up polluting local waterways.
  • It has a dissolvable wrapper, so you simply need to put it in the dishwasher straight from the box, making for fuss-free use.
  • This product is lemon scented.
  • The pack costs $7.69, coming to 19c per tablet.

What do reviewers think about this product?

Reviews are divided on ALDI’s Logix Platinum Dishwashing Tablets. Some reviewers found that the tablets left their dishes sparkling, and didn’t leave streaks or watermarks on their glassware. However there were reviewers who found that the tablets didn’t effectively clean their dishes, particularly cookware and glassware.

Another point of contention was the dissolvability of the tablets. Some users found that the tablets dissolved easily, while others said that they didn’t, as they left white residue on some of their dishes. The users who expressed disappointment with their tablets not dissolving found that the dissolvable wrapper encasing the tablet didn’t actually dissolve.

These mixed reviews are likely due to reviewers using different dishwashers, as well as using different dishwasher settings - these varying temperatures can affect a tablet’s effectiveness.

One main point of praise was how cost-effective the tablets were, with users appreciating that they were a fraction of the price of some similar products.

CategoryDishwasher Tablets & Cleaners