ALDI Logix Platinum

ALDI Logix Platinum

Pros

• Effectively cleans most dishes

• Cost-effective

Cons

• Sometimes leaves residue

• Wrapper doesn't always dissolve

Heidi
HeidiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

I have always been happy with logix tablets until it turned my cutlery black ish
See the difference . I have already returned a previous one I bought ,I still have 1/2 box left . It’s the extra additives that have tarnished. My cutlery . 2 photos below the first one turned my cutlery black ish . 2 one is what we. Finally use . There definitely is a difference ..

Purchased in March 2021.

Rubbish

These tablets don’t clean the dishes as good as other similar products, and they leave a disgusting residue from the “dissolvable wrapper” Had to pull the dishwasher apart to clean it out as it was so clogged up it kept going into error mode. Will finish the box by taking the wrapper off before using but this is the last time we buy this rubbish. Expect much better from Aldi.

Purchased in November 2020.

NA
NASouth East Queensland, QLD

does not disolve in bosch dishwasher

Absolute rubbish i recommend you dont buy. They dont work at all and you are wasting money. Company should be ashamed of making such a bad product for people. Ripp off.

Purchased at ALDI.

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how ALDI Logix Platinum compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

TERRIBLE!

After using the standard Logix Dishwashing Tablets I saw these Platinum ones so was excited to try it. BIG MISTAKE! These need to be pulled off the shelves! These tablets does not dissolve, wash nor clean! I tried about 6 times came on here and saw others had the exact same issue. Definitely wont be using these ever again.

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI.

justclaream
justclareamPerth, WA

Unsafe unclean

These need to be tests. Tablets not desolving. Leaving bits of tablet on dishes everywhere Dishes dirtier than before they went in. I am having to constantly rewash dishes from the dried up bits and a chemical feel to them. Should be pulled off shelves. Not safe for dishes to be eaten off. They are canstar value for money . Goes to show dont trust canstar. Logix probably paid for the review.. the tablets are that bad. You get what you paid for. Dont buy!!!!

Purchased at ALDI for $9.00.

Upcoming Special Buys from the ALDI Catalogue

Reviews for what's in the ALDI catalogue this week.

Nathan S.2 July 2020
upcoming-special-buys-from-the-aldi-catalogue
Trev G.
Trev G.Hunter Region, NSW

Not good

We decided to try Aldi Logix dishwasher tablets, and after perhaps 10 washes or so, our dishwasher (Ariston) became really loud, and on opening the door, the water at the bottom of the chamber seemed really foamy. Removing the filters showed these to be clogged up with almost what looked like bits of tissue. Running the machine empty with no tablets again gave very foamy water for a couple of cycles, but the pump noise was back to normal (ie very quiet), A Logix tablet back in for the next load: pump is very noisy again. Switched back to Finish tablets and after a couple of loads, the pump is back to normal

Purchased in May 2019.

AEW12345
AEW12345Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tried but no good

The dishes don't get clean. I thought it was the machine but used a different brand and it worked fine.
I will be throwing the rest out. There other product may be excellent but not this one.

Purchased in January 2018.

Jacki
JackiHunter Region, NSW

Don't waste your money

Logix dishwashing tabs..dishes and glasses come out smudged with food still on inside and out. I'm off to Aldi to take them back. I usually use Platinum dishwashing sachets with wonderful results..sparkling glasses and crockery.

Hopeless

We've got a Bosch dishwasher. Have no problems with Finish. These Logix tablets don't seem to work. Some things come out clean but the majority is just as dirty as it went in. Write it off as a bad choice and don't ever buy the product again.

Dorothy
DorothySydney

Logix dishwasher tablets

I've Tried Fairy and Finish. Tried Logix from Aldi and it was a huge mistake. I literally have to wash everything in sink before I put in dishwasher. This product is terrible. My knives, forks and spoon come out filthy exactly as I put them in. Same with dishes if I haven't washed the grime off before I put it in the dishwasher.

Cause error e15 in my Bosch dishwasher

Logic Platinum left a lot of foam at the end of each wash, this foam escape to bottom shelf triggered the error e15. I call the service and they told me do not to use Aldi tables as it cause a lot of problems.

Jenna
JennaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Something has changed

I have been using these for years and never had a problem in the past but the last box has been leaving white stuff all over the plates. What has changed? I tired cleaning the dishwasher and the next cycle it happens again.

jamesdyson2017
jamesdyson2017Melbourne

Nasty junk

Will make a switch to the one I used before, this dishwasher tablets does not do a good cleaning job as compare to the other brands. Residues still remain, guess it’s all hyped up crap from Aldi.

Sandy H
Sandy HSouth East Queensland, QLD

They simply do not desolve

I am reading all the reviews and wondering what I am doing wrong...all other tablets including Woolworth brands and Earth (and obviously Fairy and Finish) all dissolve in my LG Double drawer machine but not Logix Platinum...think I will return them for a refund. Very disappointing even if it is economical, if its being sold it should work.

Sarah
SarahDandenong

Awful ruined my Stainless Steel

I LOVE aldi!! Since shopping here I'm saving $200 a week on my food bills I wish I switched sooner!! So I decided to give these diswashing tablets a go hopefully to save even more money and they had ruined my Stainless Steel items I have no idea what has happend but I will stick with fairy. This is the only product I've had a problem with at aldi.

daraasked

I purchased 250 ml liquid. Followed near illegible instructions but nothing came out of bottle. Please advise me how to use product or is liquid version faulty?

dara

Is there anyone at Aldi that reads and responds to comments such as mine?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Check for existing responses for the answer

Ekaterini Christopoulos
Ekaterini Christopoulosasked

Hi my Name is kathy
I used the Logix steak free shine Formula rinse aid and after a few rinses I realize that my dishes all taste like poison is covered all over my cups and glasses and plates and I went to try some other dishes (clean ) and they all bitter now I feel sick my mouth is bitter This product in my opinion Is poison and dangerous why it’s on the market? Please inform me before I take it for testing in the health department
Regards Kathy email me at:
ekc150@gmail.com

Lin
Linasked

The writing on the bottle of Logic dishwasher is too small and is white so it is very hard for my 69 year old eyes to read. I just want to know how to use it - please help me!

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Features:

• The ALDI Logix Platinum Dishwashing Tablets come in a 40 pack, so the box will last you over a month with standard use.
  • The dishwashing detergent has a phosphate free formulation, so you can stress less about your washing up polluting local waterways.
  • It has a dissolvable wrapper, so you simply need to put it in the dishwasher straight from the box, making for fuss-free use.
  • This product is lemon scented.
  • The pack costs $7.69, coming to 19c per tablet.

What do reviewers think about this product?

Reviews are divided on ALDI’s Logix Platinum Dishwashing Tablets. Some reviewers found that the tablets left their dishes sparkling, and didn’t leave streaks or watermarks on their glassware. However there were reviewers who found that the tablets didn’t effectively clean their dishes, particularly cookware and glassware.

Another point of contention was the dissolvability of the tablets. Some users found that the tablets dissolved easily, while others said that they didn’t, as they left white residue on some of their dishes. The users who expressed disappointment with their tablets not dissolving found that the dissolvable wrapper encasing the tablet didn’t actually dissolve.

These mixed reviews are likely due to reviewers using different dishwashers, as well as using different dishwasher settings - these varying temperatures can affect a tablet’s effectiveness.

One main point of praise was how cost-effective the tablets were, with users appreciating that they were a fraction of the price of some similar products.

CategoryDishwasher Tablets & Cleaners