ALDI Logix Platinum

ALDI Logix Platinum

Pros

• Effectively cleans most dishes

• Cost-effective

Cons

• Sometimes leaves residue

• Wrapper doesn't always dissolve

Gutsypuppy
GutsypuppyCentral, SA

Wouldnt use again

Trying Logix Platinum, for a month ,
Not happy with the white residue inside my pots and pans. WIll go back to the factory recommended tablets. Get what you pay for.

Purchased in June 2019 at Aldi.

was good and suddenly i always find dirty things

it was recommended by choice so i gave it a try. the dishes were clean like finish and fairy because i was already not entirely satisfied with both, i went through like 6 boxes now, cutlery always dirty and have like brown rust stains and some dishes end up dirty, one time i found half of it undissolved, the same happened another time. i am using now the pots and pans cycle on everything because its so frustrating , i thought it was the machine wwhich is brandnew. until i came here and read that other people noticed a change in the performance of these. i think i will go back to fairy but i need to wait till its halfprice.

Judy G
Judy GPerth, WA

Whats changed

I have been using Aldi dish washing tablets for a while now and have found them great but recently they have been shocking. Don't know if the formula has changed or they are being sourced from another supplier but they are no where near as good as the were previously

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how ALDI Logix Platinum compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

waldi
waldiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sorry, not suitable for my needs

Despite reading all the positive feedback that made me try these tablets, I was disappointed with the results.
I have a Miele dishwasher which has a special glass wash setting. After using a full pack of these tablets, they certainly cleaned everything but when used on fine wine glasses, have left markings that are only slowly disappearing now I'm back to Finish and Fairy Platinum.
Not recommended on anything delicate, stick to the daily workhorse uses.

daraasked

I purchased 250 ml liquid. Followed near illegible instructions but nothing came out of bottle. Please advise me how to use product or is liquid version faulty?

dara

Is there anyone at Aldi that reads and responds to comments such as mine?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Check for existing responses for the answer

Ekaterini Christopoulos
Ekaterini Christopoulosasked

Hi my Name is kathy
I used the Logix steak free shine Formula rinse aid and after a few rinses I realize that my dishes all taste like poison is covered all over my cups and glasses and plates and I went to try some other dishes (clean ) and they all bitter now I feel sick my mouth is bitter This product in my opinion Is poison and dangerous why it’s on the market? Please inform me before I take it for testing in the health department
Regards Kathy email me at:
ekc150@gmail.com

Lin
Linasked

The writing on the bottle of Logic dishwasher is too small and is white so it is very hard for my 69 year old eyes to read. I just want to know how to use it - please help me!

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Features:

• The ALDI Logix Platinum Dishwashing Tablets come in a 40 pack, so the box will last you over a month with standard use.
  • The dishwashing detergent has a phosphate free formulation, so you can stress less about your washing up polluting local waterways.
  • It has a dissolvable wrapper, so you simply need to put it in the dishwasher straight from the box, making for fuss-free use.
  • This product is lemon scented.
  • The pack costs $7.69, coming to 19c per tablet.

What do reviewers think about this product?

Reviews are divided on ALDI’s Logix Platinum Dishwashing Tablets. Some reviewers found that the tablets left their dishes sparkling, and didn’t leave streaks or watermarks on their glassware. However there were reviewers who found that the tablets didn’t effectively clean their dishes, particularly cookware and glassware.

Another point of contention was the dissolvability of the tablets. Some users found that the tablets dissolved easily, while others said that they didn’t, as they left white residue on some of their dishes. The users who expressed disappointment with their tablets not dissolving found that the dissolvable wrapper encasing the tablet didn’t actually dissolve.

These mixed reviews are likely due to reviewers using different dishwashers, as well as using different dishwasher settings - these varying temperatures can affect a tablet’s effectiveness.

One main point of praise was how cost-effective the tablets were, with users appreciating that they were a fraction of the price of some similar products.

CategoryDishwasher Tablets & Cleaners