ALDI Logix Platinum

ALDI Logix Platinum

Pros

• Effectively cleans most dishes

• Cost-effective

Cons

• Sometimes leaves residue

• Wrapper doesn't always dissolve

Pete
PeteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good value

We were gifted a well known expensive brand and were not happy with them and tried the cheaper Aldi substitute.
And have never looked back. May be this dishwasher we inherited needed a good run but Aldi product did great job at a fraction of the others price.

daraasked

I purchased 250 ml liquid. Followed near illegible instructions but nothing came out of bottle. Please advise me how to use product or is liquid version faulty?

dara

Is there anyone at Aldi that reads and responds to comments such as mine?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Check for existing responses for the answer

Ekaterini Christopoulos
Ekaterini Christopoulosasked

Hi my Name is kathy
I used the Logix steak free shine Formula rinse aid and after a few rinses I realize that my dishes all taste like poison is covered all over my cups and glasses and plates and I went to try some other dishes (clean ) and they all bitter now I feel sick my mouth is bitter This product in my opinion Is poison and dangerous why it’s on the market? Please inform me before I take it for testing in the health department
Regards Kathy email me at:
ekc150@gmail.com

Lin
Linasked

The writing on the bottle of Logic dishwasher is too small and is white so it is very hard for my 69 year old eyes to read. I just want to know how to use it - please help me!

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Features:

• The ALDI Logix Platinum Dishwashing Tablets come in a 40 pack, so the box will last you over a month with standard use.
  • The dishwashing detergent has a phosphate free formulation, so you can stress less about your washing up polluting local waterways.
  • It has a dissolvable wrapper, so you simply need to put it in the dishwasher straight from the box, making for fuss-free use.
  • This product is lemon scented.
  • The pack costs $7.69, coming to 19c per tablet.

What do reviewers think about this product?

Reviews are divided on ALDI’s Logix Platinum Dishwashing Tablets. Some reviewers found that the tablets left their dishes sparkling, and didn’t leave streaks or watermarks on their glassware. However there were reviewers who found that the tablets didn’t effectively clean their dishes, particularly cookware and glassware.

Another point of contention was the dissolvability of the tablets. Some users found that the tablets dissolved easily, while others said that they didn’t, as they left white residue on some of their dishes. The users who expressed disappointment with their tablets not dissolving found that the dissolvable wrapper encasing the tablet didn’t actually dissolve.

These mixed reviews are likely due to reviewers using different dishwashers, as well as using different dishwasher settings - these varying temperatures can affect a tablet’s effectiveness.

One main point of praise was how cost-effective the tablets were, with users appreciating that they were a fraction of the price of some similar products.

CategoryDishwasher Tablets & Cleaners