ALDI Logix Platinum

ALDI Logix Platinum

Pros

• Effectively cleans most dishes

• Cost-effective

Cons

• Sometimes leaves residue

• Wrapper doesn't always dissolve

MrsThrifty
MrsThriftySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with this. Excellent product.

PLEASE NOTE: I AM REVIEWING LOGIX PLATINUM 18 IN 1 TABLETS FROM ALDI. PRODUCT REVIEW IS SHOWING THE WRONG BOX!!!!

I'm new to these tablets & used the first one this morning. Couldn't be happier! Dishes came out sparkling clean, glassware had no streaks or water marks, cutlery was clean & shiny. Tablets are nice & slim & fit into the dispenser easily. The only negative for me though is that dried pumpkin on a couple of plates wasn't removed. But this is nothing new, as no other dishwash tablets I've used could remove it either. A wonderful product & well worth the price. I've used other dishwash tablets & have to say these are the best I've found.

Purchased in April 2020 for $7.69.

kenny
kennySouth East Queensland, QLD

best ever

We do house minding and use all types of dishwashers from very expensive to cheap ones . We have purchased a few boxes of this as we had run out of tablets never had a problem and our tenants have never had a problem either . And we only ever use eco wash cycle if on the machine .

Purchased in November 2019.

Shopper
Shopper

Great tablets!

My logimix tablets were dissolving initially but then stopped.
I discovered that the problem was me - I should have left the plastic covering each tablet intact! Works perfectly in my Bosch machine and thanks ALDI for such a cheap product!

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how ALDI Logix Platinum compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Kate
Kate

Just as good as Finnish - Great product!

These tablets clean just as well as Finnish - so much cheaper though. I don't have any of the issues some of the other reviewers have had, so just my experience. I have a cheap Dishlex dishwasher, no problem with the package dissolving and my dishes always come out sparkling. Will continue to buy this for sure - saving a lot of money on this one.

Purchased in December 2018 at ALDI for $7.99.

Tony Mac
Tony MacVictoria

Great product

We have a Bosch dishwasher, we used to use Finish brand. we've changed to Logix platinum, much cheaper and just as good. We also use their rinse aid. We havent had any of the streaking problems mentioned.

Purchased in October 2019 at ALDI for $7.69.

Upcoming Special Buys from the ALDI Catalogue

Reviews for what's in the ALDI catalogue this week.

Nathan S.2 July 2020
upcoming-special-buys-from-the-aldi-catalogue
Georgina D
Georgina DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliantly clean and better priced

We bought the 100 tablet value pack and have been hugely impressed. Zero dirty dishes. Wine glasses perfectly clean, with no bad aftertaste. It took me a while to realise the plastic wrapper is dissolvable (!) so it makes it very easy. I cannot for the life of me understand the other review which says they don't dissolve - ours do and our dishwasher (Smeg) is clean too. I will definitely buy them again.

Purchased in October 2019 at ALDI.

Jane G.
Jane G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product

This product works perfectly. I always buy the value pack when it comes in which is normally 100 pack. I bought some more today for $11 something, can't remember the exact price. Same price I usually pay, only to realize that it is a 80 pack, not cool Aldi, not cool

Purchased in September 2019 for $11.00.

CaseyyLee
CaseyyLeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Favourite dishwashing tablets ever

These dishwashing tablets seriously are on par with the more expensive brands! The dishes come out perfectly clean each wash, the glasses stream free and sparkling and the tablet completely dissolves, unlike other brands I have used previously. I love them!

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for $4.99.

rod_speed_aaa
rod_speed_aaa

Works fine for me

Not clear why some get a bad result. They work just as well for me as the Finish tablets and they both give a perfect result every time for me. Even with the baked on stuff on the ceramic baking dishes I do most dinners on in the glass convection oven. Dont get cloudy glass either. My dishwasher is a Bosch.

Asmit61
Asmit61

Best tablet I've used for a long time

Purchased for 7.99 for a 40 pack so found to be extremely economical. For the last year have been using the Finish Powerball Classic and found that even with rinse aid they were leaving a film on my dishes sometimes but since using the Aldi Logix my life has changed! My dishes comes out super sparkling and squeaky clean without any residues like the Finish Powerball would leave. Never again will I waste money on Finish when the Logix tablets perform amazingly well and I've never had to re wash any dishes since making the switch.

dylan
dylanNSW, 2194

These are great value and they work very well

I've been using these tablets for a couple of years now and it's only since I've had to buy Finish tablets recently that I've realised just how good they are (and how bad the Finish tablets are). They leave dishes perfectly clean even when I cram the washer full, every time all the stains are removed. It leaves my dishes with a crystal clear glean as well. Highly recommended.

ging
gingAU

THIS IS A TERRIFIC PRODUCT

Julie_Barac
Julie_BaracSouth East Queensland, QLD

Used both tablet and plain powder

I found the tablets did not dissolve, but then i switched to the norman bottle and measured it out. I now no longer have an issue with buildup powder at the bottom of my machine

SLAVE67
SLAVE67melbourne, 3168

Logix Platinum

Fantastic product and great value for money. I have switched from the more expensive brands due to the economic climate we are in and have NOT LOOKED back. This product is used in my Bosch Dishwasher and so far no issues - no complaint from me. Highly recommended product :)

Tabetha
TabethaCentral West, NSW

Works like expensive brands

I started using the platinum tablets after purchasing the dishwasher at Aldi as it recommends logix products. They are great value for money and work just as well as the more expensive brand names.

daraasked

I purchased 250 ml liquid. Followed near illegible instructions but nothing came out of bottle. Please advise me how to use product or is liquid version faulty?

dara

Is there anyone at Aldi that reads and responds to comments such as mine?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Check for existing responses for the answer

Ekaterini Christopoulos
Ekaterini Christopoulosasked

Hi my Name is kathy
I used the Logix steak free shine Formula rinse aid and after a few rinses I realize that my dishes all taste like poison is covered all over my cups and glasses and plates and I went to try some other dishes (clean ) and they all bitter now I feel sick my mouth is bitter This product in my opinion Is poison and dangerous why it’s on the market? Please inform me before I take it for testing in the health department
Regards Kathy email me at:
ekc150@gmail.com

Lin
Linasked

The writing on the bottle of Logic dishwasher is too small and is white so it is very hard for my 69 year old eyes to read. I just want to know how to use it - please help me!

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Features:

• The ALDI Logix Platinum Dishwashing Tablets come in a 40 pack, so the box will last you over a month with standard use.
  • The dishwashing detergent has a phosphate free formulation, so you can stress less about your washing up polluting local waterways.
  • It has a dissolvable wrapper, so you simply need to put it in the dishwasher straight from the box, making for fuss-free use.
  • This product is lemon scented.
  • The pack costs $7.69, coming to 19c per tablet.

What do reviewers think about this product?

Reviews are divided on ALDI’s Logix Platinum Dishwashing Tablets. Some reviewers found that the tablets left their dishes sparkling, and didn’t leave streaks or watermarks on their glassware. However there were reviewers who found that the tablets didn’t effectively clean their dishes, particularly cookware and glassware.

Another point of contention was the dissolvability of the tablets. Some users found that the tablets dissolved easily, while others said that they didn’t, as they left white residue on some of their dishes. The users who expressed disappointment with their tablets not dissolving found that the dissolvable wrapper encasing the tablet didn’t actually dissolve.

These mixed reviews are likely due to reviewers using different dishwashers, as well as using different dishwasher settings - these varying temperatures can affect a tablet’s effectiveness.

One main point of praise was how cost-effective the tablets were, with users appreciating that they were a fraction of the price of some similar products.

CategoryDishwasher Tablets & Cleaners