CategoryLow Rate Credit Cards and Balance Transfer Credit Cards
BenefitsIntroductory Interest Rate
Minimum Credit Limit $1,000
Minimum Income $25,000
Additional Cardholders 1
Additional Cardholder Fee $0 p.a.
Minimum Repayments3%
Annual Fee$99 p.a.
Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee$0
Interest Free Period 55 days
Cash Advance Rate25.99% p.a.
Introductory Offers
Introductory Rate 0% interest for 6 months on any Lombard 180 card purchase of $250 or more
Balance Transfer Rates
Balance Transfer Period 6 months
Balance Transfer Rate 0% p.a.
Balance Transfer Fee 0%
Discontinuation dateSep 2019
Replaced bySkye Mastercard
Compare all Lombard Credit Card

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Steer clear of Lombard Financial or Skye at all costs. Run, dont look back, just run

Card Start DateMarch 2017

Michael B.

Michael B.South East Queensland, QLD

Frustrating service

Slow service, account balance takes 5 days to be accurate. Difficult access to account balance through online access. Card has closed down to skye, and was emailed a chance to move to skye, but missed the email, so credit card cant be used.

Card Start DateJanuary 2017
Main Point of ContactOnline
homie100968

homie100968Far North Queensland, QLD

dont get caught up in the hyperbole

I got caught in the hyperbole of fee free etc.. its costs to pay back every time you pay there is a new charge.
the last thing you buy is the first thing to pay off.. if you had 180 days to pay off $2000 and then continue to spend and pay back part payments you will eventually be paying 25%+ (every payment incurs fees) be warned!

Card Start DateMarch 2016
Em T

Em T

Not happy at all Jan

Card Start DateDecember 2017
Main Point of ContactOnline
janine l.Lombard

Closed my account without notification

My Lombard credit card has been closed with out sending any prior notification or warnings. I cannot access my account to down load my transaction details for tax purposes. I don't even know how much I owe and how much interest i am paying now. They simply closed this card account and started new credit card and I am not qualified to get the new card!!. Certainly, i am taking this to Financial Ombudsman. We need to start Class action against this.

waiting for an answer

waiting for an answerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No warning they shutting down nor offer for alternative

Card Start DateOctober 2017

Julie WoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lombard now Skye

Card Start DateMarch 2018
Julie Wood

U can contact me on my email I’m sure you would have that via this website.

Ben

BenGosnells

Why we pay you the remaining money on lombard card?

I recieved a memo I no longer able to use the card for purchase I am not sure this applies to all customers or only me? Why we have to pay you when we can't use your card?

Josh B.

Josh B.South East Queensland, QLD

cant give a zero

i was also charged an annual card fee after i closed my account. i closed account before the new year ticked over. cant get a response from phone calls have sat on hold for over 3 hours, then put on hold when have spoken to someone, then cut off. they dont even have the decentcy to call you back. place is a joke. how can they even charge you a annual fee when the place shuts down in 5 days.

Card Start DateJune 2017
janine l.Lombard

5 emails later - still no response.

Have been emailing all week to get more information about their re-brand. No one answers emails, and seeing a their call centre is only open 9-5 monday-Friday with 30+ min wait time, there is no way to get in contact with these people. Just awful.

June 20th 2019 Update: Zero customer service

Receieve notice that my credit card was ending (rebranding to a new name). As i don't wish to take on the new card, I have emailed asking if I will still be able to access my account (to see repayments etc) and will they still send me a monthly statement of my debt levels. No response. This company is a joke.

Card Start DateOctober 2016
Katie
Katie

That’s the email I’ve been sending my emails to!!! What makes you think you’ll reply now??? >_<

Alph Borris

Alph Borris

Poor customer service, but decent rates

If I’m being totally honest, the customer service here is possibly the worst I’ve ever experienced in my life. I waited 1 hour + to be only “passed on” to someone else and then hung up on. I received no documentation when I canceled my card and I was confused with their responses to my questions regarding assistance. Would not recommend for customer service, however, if they rectify their mistakes in this area of the business, they may be able to achieve a good market base due to decent rates.

kirstyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

would have been good service, until i was forced to transfer to skye

Worst customer service now that i have supposedly transferred to skye, only to be locked out of my online account. have waited a week and still the it department has not got back to them.... does the IT department even exist? I cant access my account, their system closed my account from the transfer because lombard did not finalise my account properly. i am still waiting for a resolution. If it does not get resolved, i will not pay until it does as i cannot see what my so called purchases are..... seems like ive been scammed... if i get any extra charges, they can expect a visit from acfa. This is a breach of their contract and as stated in the email that they would give me a final statement and i have never recieved one from lombard.

Card Start DateFebruary 2016
Card / Account Used ForOnline Shopping, Overseas/Travel and Special Purchases
kirsty

Poorest customer service and worst financial company

Card Start DateMay 2017
Samantha S.

Samantha S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does not pick up the phone after two hours. Forced to switch to Skye, closed off account access. No final statement.

No information regarding change, cancelled account access and didnt explain. No final documentation, no statement and no account access. Worst customer service, waited two hours and still did not answer.

Card Start DateFebruary 2015
Main Point of ContactPhone
Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses, Online Shopping, Overseas/Travel and Special Purchases

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Fast approval

I used card to pay for holidays overseas and I was amazed by the speed of the approval process. No issues here as long repayments are on time. A good idea to repay more than the lowest repayment amount.

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS

Card Start DateMarch 2018

Oshe

Oshe

great company, not trying to charge you interest all the time

Everytime on the phone lombard would resolve any request, they were upfront and honest.

The best thing about Lombard that not many other credit cards have is that when you make a payment it actually pays the credit used which is soonest to have its interest free period to expire.

I think over the life of the card I paid maybe $3 interest, that was mainly because of the $99 fee that I did not pay right away, so that accrued a little bit of interest.

I wish lombard could sign up with qantas I would never leave again.

Card Start DateApril 2018
Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses and Overseas/Travel

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never use this company! tell everyone

Never ever use this company they make arrangements with you and never take notes. They lie to you and set you up for negative outcomes. They are going to stuff up everyone’s credit rating with their inability to document what conventions are had and arrangements made.

Card Start DateAugust 2017
Danielle

There isn’t a point I have spoken to multiple people and just get 20 different answers that stuff me up not your company