1.7

Daniel T.

Daniel T.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Interest-Free Deals

I wasn't able to afford the airfares at the time, but because of Lombard I was able to get a 12-month interest free deal and never pay interest. Highly recommend Lombard 55.

• Everyday Expenses
  • Online Shopping
lisatom

lisatomGreat Southern, WA

Terrible customer service

I took out 0%interest loan with Lombard for a solarhart. After a short time I recieved an email to say they were being taken over by skye. I needed to follow the link to accept. This link doesn't work. I have sent 4 emails none have been replied to. I have tried phoning dozens of times to be put on hold over 30 minutes when I have given up. I have been told in the email I have until 21st June to accept or be in breach of contract. Bit hard when you can't get hold of anyone. Disgusting customer service. Will never use again.

Tuppence

TuppenceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer Service a 0

Have been trying to call them for the past week waited on the phone for more than an hour. I should have read the reviews. In April i rang them and paid out the amount oustanding i told them to close the card. May comes and i get a statement that i owe 99 for annual fee. I am not sure how to resolve this since no one picks up the phone. Worst Credit card experience.

Card Start DateMarch 2017

Main Point of ContactPhone
Jay1

Jay1Australian Capital Territory

Rude customer service !!

I raised a compliant on poor customer service a week ago yet no one contacted me. If I am not valued as a customer, I might as well take my business elsewherr

Card Start DateJanuary 2016
  • Online Shopping
Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Tries to take money from after final payout

We started to receive statements from them after we had made a final payment. They tried to impose an annual fee 5 days after we had made our final payment.
The customer service that they provide is terrible would put me on to the manager even admitted that they had made the mistake but still wanted the money

Uzair Shah

Fraud Team and Closing the Account.

On my card there were 3 fraud transactions informed there team they told me to fill out a fraud form and submit it asap (lead time to resolve this issue was 8 weeks). I did as required it has been 12 weeks since i have lodged every document and till date no response. I decided to close my account, I had to pay them for the 3 fraud transaction $265 in order to close my account (understand that is policy) but now i have been waiting for them to call me back and return the excess money with interest (6 weeks since i have paid them) but no response from there fraud team. They are not the best credit card customer service team nor is there card worth the hassle you have to go in order to close or get something rectified.

Uzair Shah

As requested i have send you the details through the online contact form.