1.0

this is the worst company I have ever dealt with in life!!!!! do not use them

so hard to deal with the phone custom service team barely speak English and speak over the top of you.
A simple request will leave you on the phone for hours and take days to receive email statements that are requested.

Sasan
SasanSydney, NSW

I wish there was negative star. One is too good for these people

Please never trust this company and their credit card and interest free. 5 years ago in Feb purchased 15000 of stock on 60 month int free with these people and gave them the permissionto do direct debit. Last week i notice they are charging me interest. I called them zero Sympathy to start with. They told me i signed a contract and permitted them to do take out the minimum which is a total lie. I have never been told or shown any monthly figures. They said it is Automatic and the money is taken out automatically. 100% rip off. They do this on purpose to charge you interest at the end. This people are very know to everybody. Please do not use them or their credit card. Look at the peoples rating!

Anahi
AnahiVictoria

Stay away !! Be warned they are now called sky credit card

Financial Services

Find out how Lombard compares to other Financial Services

Dave M.Illawarra, NSW

The poorest customer service. Total lack of business ethics.

Drowned in red tape so that customers can't access temporary hardship for 3 months as per the standards when needed. Disgraceful lack of humanity in dealing with customers who are experiencing a difficult time and need temporary reprieve to avoid real life conseuqences.

Done.

RyanoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute scam mobb..

This is becoming an absolute joke...blocked out of my online account...on hold for over 45min before I give up on trying to call...never receive a call back...rubbish return emails saying they are sorry and will be in touch...never happens...lm well and truly over this..dose anybody no who we can report this scamming mobb to and get somthing done about this please ?

Ryano

Yea..Yea.. tried all that.

And still nothing

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Brad
BradPerth, WA

Horrendous Customer Service

Do not use this company for any financial service. I have only been involved with a credit card service.
I am refinancing my mortgage and urgently required my credit limit be changed so my interest rate would be the best it possibly could. I was "Waiting for the next available consultant" long enough for my phone to run out of battery. I have since read reviews of the past months of 2019 and saw Lombard has no shortage of staff chasing/harrasing customers by phone and email just a mass shortage of staff who wish to rectify customer issues.
Be warned, avoid this company at all costs, I presume this abhorrent customer service will be inherited by the new Skye credit card.

SteviePerth, WA

Hassle Daily

Lorenz Ann V.Lombard
Daniel
DanielMackay

Scammers, stay away from these liars!

Romain R
Romain RRedfern

Annual fee charged without notice, even though the balance is at $0 and no activity for months

I used Lombard Finance to pay off a kitchen bought from Ikea. The service was really good, interest free for 2 years. The kitchen was paid off in 6 months and instead of closing the account straight away, I let it stay at $0 balance. One day, I realised that I got charged the $99 annual fee without notice. I immediately called them to close the account and try to get the annual fee back, complaining that there was no letter or email informing me of the yearly anniversary. The customer service had none of it, saying that I should remember the date.
So please be careful and remember to close your account as soon as the credit has been paid off.

Financial Services