Long Lashes Eyelash Enhancer

Long Lashes Eyelash Enhancer

See the Best Cosmetic Products for Eyes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Long Lashes Eyelash Enhancer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

Filled with antioxidants
Cruelty-free
Longer lashes in as little as 4 weeks

Cons

May irritate eyes

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (8)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Product SmudgesYes (0) · No (6)

Dominique
DominiqueKingston 2604, ACT

Awesome product.

My lashes have never been longer or thicker. Fantastic product and does everything it is supposed to do. I no longer need to waste money on fake eyelashes. I will definitely purchase again

Purchased in October 2021.

Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
deni
deniSydney, NSW

DID NOT WORK AT ALL

I'm a mature lady but still look after myself. I purchased the CANGRO lash and brow enhancer at the same time and used both religiously every night at bedtime for 5 months and it hasn't done a thing for me. I did a thorough check today and am pretty dissapointed. Waste of money.

Purchased in April 2021.

Siobhan
SiobhanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really Works

As a mature lady I used Cangro as my lashes were tinning. It really works, my lashes are thicker, fuller with less fallouts. I would say better then false lashes.

Purchased in September 2020 for $89.

Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
Bel
BelSydney, NSW

Thanks for my Long Lashes

Love this eyelash serum. Not only is it gentle on the eyes and doesn't irritate, it actually WORKS! It does take 12 weeks to see the best results, but if you stick with it and use it every day, you will be happy! Love my gorgeous Long Lashes.

Purchased in May 2018 at www.cangro.com.au for $89.

Cosmetic Products for Eyes

Find out how Long Lashes Eyelash Enhancer compares to other Cosmetic Products for Eyes

Rosanna
RosannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No difference after 13 weeks!

Easy to apply and non irritating. Just didn’t work for me! I used it every single day for 13 weeks and have had no change in my lashes at all.

Purchased in February 2020 for $89.

AVR
AVRSydney, NSW

Amazing

Absolutely amazing stuff. I have been Using long Lashes for almost 2 years now and my lashes have never been so long and thick . People ask me where I get lash extensions done and are so surprised and amazed that they are real. Here is the proof . I have had a lash left in the photo.

Purchased in October 2018.

Amazing Product

I started using this product after i finished cancer treatment which left with little eyebrows and no eyelashes. After trying another product which irritated and infected my eyes constantly, I found Long Lashes. Long Lashes has not only made me eyelashes regrow but has made them thick, long and healthy. I now even have to trim them back they are so healthy. Everyone comments on my lashes now. Best part about it is no nasty chemicals that I have to worry about.

Purchased in February 2019 for $89.

Product SmudgesNo

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Sandy Henley
Sandy Henley

Finally a product that works

I was sceptical that it would work on me, as I have very fine lashes but I was most surprised to find it actually did work!!! Great home grown product

Purchased in November 2019 for $70.

Aly H.
Aly H.asked

I am using eyenvy lash serum whilst it has given me excellent results it has also caused brown discolouration around my eyes like smudged mascara.. is it safe for me to switch to another brand like long lash serum? And does this product cause this kind of side affect?Thanks Aly

CanGro’s number #1 selling Long Lashes eyelash enhancer helps nourish and repair your lashes. It leaves them looking longer, thicker and fuller in as little as 4 to 8 weeks with full results seen around 12 weeks. Long Lashes contains vitamins, peptides and antioxidants that help to stimulate, strengthen and condition the eyelashes.

Features

• Australian made and owned
  • Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
  • Hormone and paraben-free
  • Palm oil-free and petrochemical-free
  • Sulphate and phthalates-free

How to apply

1. Before applying Long Lashes, ensure the eye area is clean and dry.
  2. Shake the tube well and remove any excess product by wiping it on the inside of the tube.
  3. Apply the product to your upper lash line (where the roots of your lashes meet your eyelid) and allow it to seep into your lash follicles.
  4. Let the product completely dry before applying eye makeup. You must apply the serum daily to see results (once daily is all you need).

What reviewers thought

Happy reviewers noted that the product is gentle on the eyes and doesn't irritate the skin. It has no smell or nasty chemicals to worry about and has allowed their eyelashes to grow long, healthy and thick.

On the flip side, some users complained that the product needs to be applied from the root and can burn if it seeps into the eyes. Some people noticed no difference even after the suggested 12-week timeline.