Long Lashes Eyelash Enhancer

Long Lashes Eyelash Enhancer (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Cosmetic Products for Eyes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Long Lashes Eyelash Enhancer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

Filled with antioxidants
Cruelty-free
Longer lashes in as little as 4 weeks

Cons

May irritate eyes

3.6
  • Causes Irritation Yes (5) · No (8)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Product SmudgesYes (1) · No (7)

11 weeks and no change

I have used Long lashed every day (with an exception over New year) before going to bed for 11 weeks now and I can't see any difference at all !!! It is not cheap so I wouldn't recommend trying it until there are LOTS of positive comments!.

Shelly
ShellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Burns!!! Lies!!!

We've been duped!! It burns the eyes severely. I hate to imagine the damage it'd have on the corneas. I saw no eyelash growth but I could only use it twice before I threw it in the bin.

Tilapia
TilapiaMelbourne

No change

I’m on my 7th week and I still haven’t seen any difference, and this product isn’t cheap. Religiously used this on my lashes every night. It also stings my eyes when it manages to get in. Not buying this again.

Nothappyjan69
Nothappyjan69Sydney, NSW

No growth in 5 weeks...

I was forced to switch to this product as an alternative to Lilash when it was removed from Australian salons. I was hoping that it would be just as good, given that it has 80% of the same ingredients as Lilash! Unfortunately, it hasn't worked out for me. After 5 weeks no growth whatsoever, in fact my eyelashes are actually shorter & finer and growing in different directions. Not being able to use Lilash on my lower lashes as it was not recommended, i used this product on my lower lashes in the hope that I could grow these but nothing! Not one lash, not longer, not thicker. Whatever the ingredients are in that 20% is clearly what I need for mine to grow.

Cosmetic Products for Eyes

Find out how Long Lashes Eyelash Enhancer compares to other Cosmetic Products for Eyes

Lani
LaniSydney, NSW

Amazing! Works a treat

Amazing product, my eyelashes grew dramatically and became a lot thicker and I saw results within 4 - 6 weeks. Didn’t irritate my eyes at all!
Vegan product and cruelty free, highly recommend.