Long Lashes Eyelash Enhancer

Long Lashes Eyelash Enhancer

See the Best Cosmetic Products for Eyes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Long Lashes Eyelash Enhancer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

Filled with antioxidants
Cruelty-free
Longer lashes in as little as 4 weeks

Cons

May irritate eyes

3.6
  • Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Product SmudgesYes (0) · No (1)
Ellie B.
Ellie B.Illawarra, NSW

Not a great experience so far

I only received it the other day. Have been applying it as directed but my eyes are very irritated and itchy now. I've used other eyelash growth products and the irritation never happened with them. Waste of money.

Purchased in .

Ease of Application
Colour
Kerryn B.
Kerryn B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Burns

After using this product for almost 2 weeks unfortunately I had to stop. Although I saw an improvement in my lashes it burnt the surrounding skin on my eyelids quite severely.
I don't have sensitive skin and have never had a reaction like this from any other product.
I'm so disappointed.

Purchased in .

Causes Irritation Yes
Skin ToneFair/Light Skin

Happy with the results

I wasnt sure at 1st if this product would work but I used it everyday and noticed little hairs growing . After about 9 weeks i had a lash lift and could really see the difference.
By the time if finished the bottle my lashes were looking the best they ever have.

hasn't worked for me

Hasn't worked for me. Have used it for 4 months.
It's an expensive product- so as you can imagine I am very disappointed. Think I will just go back to lash extensions.

Cosmetic Products for Eyes

Find out how Long Lashes Eyelash Enhancer compares to other Cosmetic Products for Eyes

11 weeks and no change

I have used Long lashed every day (with an exception over New year) before going to bed for 11 weeks now and I can't see any difference at all !!! It is not cheap so I wouldn't recommend trying it until there are LOTS of positive comments!.

Tilapia
TilapiaMelbourne

No change

I’m on my 7th week and I still haven’t seen any difference, and this product isn’t cheap. Religiously used this on my lashes every night. It also stings my eyes when it manages to get in. Not buying this again.

Nothappyjan69
Nothappyjan69Sydney, NSW

No growth in 5 weeks...

I was forced to switch to this product as an alternative to Lilash when it was removed from Australian salons. I was hoping that it would be just as good, given that it has 80% of the same ingredients as Lilash! Unfortunately, it hasn't worked out for me. After 5 weeks no growth whatsoever, in fact my eyelashes are actually shorter & finer and growing in different directions. Not being able to use Lilash on my lower lashes as it was not recommended, i used this product on my lower lashes in the hope that I could grow these but nothing! Not one lash, not longer, not thicker. Whatever the ingredients are in that 20% is clearly what I need for mine to grow.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

Aly H.
Aly H.asked

I am using eyenvy lash serum whilst it has given me excellent results it has also caused brown discolouration around my eyes like smudged mascara.. is it safe for me to switch to another brand like long lash serum? And does this product cause this kind of side affect?Thanks Aly

CanGro’s number #1 selling Long Lashes eyelash enhancer helps nourish and repair your lashes. It leaves them looking longer, thicker and fuller in as little as 4 to 8 weeks with full results seen around 12 weeks. Long Lashes contains vitamins, peptides and antioxidants that help to stimulate, strengthen and condition the eyelashes.

Features

• Australian made and owned
  • Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
  • Hormone and paraben-free
  • Palm oil-free and petrochemical-free
  • Sulphate and phthalates-free

How to apply

1. Before applying Long Lashes, ensure the eye area is clean and dry.
  2. Shake the tube well and remove any excess product by wiping it on the inside of the tube.
  3. Apply the product to your upper lash line (where the roots of your lashes meet your eyelid) and allow it to seep into your lash follicles.
  4. Let the product completely dry before applying eye makeup. You must apply the serum daily to see results (once daily is all you need).

What reviewers thought

Happy reviewers noted that the product is gentle on the eyes and doesn't irritate the skin. It has no smell or nasty chemicals to worry about and has allowed their eyelashes to grow long, healthy and thick.

On the flip side, some users complained that the product needs to be applied from the root and can burn if it seeps into the eyes. Some people noticed no difference even after the suggested 12-week timeline.